Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It (7439 Views)

Mr Ibu Speaks From Hospital Bed As He Battles Kidney Related Sickness (video) / See Omah-lay Girlfriend She Is Prettier Than Tems, Tattooed Omah-lay On Her Body / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her New Look [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by DonCrack: 9:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nollywood actress and Wife of The billionaire, Regina Daniels enjoying her husband's bed

According to the video she shared on her IG page, she lay on the bed with her phone and shisha pipe.

Watch video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/regina-daniels-cruise-her-husbands-bed.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by GraGra247(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
A child laying on a great grandfather's bed. The child is his wife.

And everybody says its okay.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by Wigetsolar: 10:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Shisha on the bed?

OP, what is "cruise her husband's bed"
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by hammerFC: 10:40pm On Jul 10, 2019
GraGra247:

Nothing worst for this world, more than wen people take it upon themselves to limit another person growth.

She is in a better place and comfortable.

For now, her future is secure, wat about yours?

Let me remind u one more thing, we get older everyday and not younger.

Let us stop copying nonsense from the whites. Every year young.

U will see MATURED ADULT, U CALL HER CHILD.

ARE U OK?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by Bet9jaVirtual: 5:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by jedisco(m): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2019
These bloggers self.... Make una dey sabi speak English or use pidgin if English dey hard you.
Whetin 'cruise' and 'with a shisha' dey find here
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by daybayo78: 6:52am On Jul 11, 2019
and the hubby is OK with it
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 11, 2019
It's her husband's bed not mine undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by ruggedtimi(m): 7:33am On Jul 11, 2019
Chai Ned don marry..''cruise on her husband's bed'' The bed na Ship?
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by TANID(m): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by oyatz(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2019
Regina Daniels is over 20years and you still call her a child?
Hon Need Nwoke is 59yesrs and if they are married, what's bad in it sir?

GraGra247:

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by victorian(f): 8:35am On Jul 11, 2019
hammerFC:
Nothing worst for this world, more than wen people take it upon themselves to limit another person growth.

She is in a better place and comfortable.

For now, her future is secure, wat about yours?

Let me remind u one more thing, we get older everyday and not younger.

Let us stop copying nonsense from the whites. Every year young.

U will see MATURED ADULT, U CALL HER CHILD.

ARE U OK?

Don't mind him, it's pure jealousy.

The lady didn't complain she was married off against her will.

She's very happy with her husband.
When she was single and dating her young boyfriend back then and always claiming 19years every year, it's the same people that screamed online and said 19years no dey end? Some one who looks 21, claiming 19years every year.

Now she's married to a billionaire, the same people screamed, she's a child.. How come she got married as a child. Really?

What can I say about some Nigerians? sad

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by GraGra247(m): 10:25am On Jul 11, 2019
oyatz:
Regina Daniels is over 20years and you still call her a child?
Hon Need Nwoke is 59yesrs and if they are married, what's bad in it sir?

Regina Daniels biological dad confirmed Regina Daniels was still 17 years when Ned Nwoko married her. Ned Nwoko is 62 years FYI.

And if you don't see anything wrong with a 59 year old grandfather marrying a 20 year old girl, you won’t see anything wrong with a 50 year old man marrying a 10 year old girl.

Cos if you subtract 10 years from both their ages, that's about the ridiculous result you get.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by GraGra247(m): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2019
victorian:

Don't mind him, it's pure jealousy.

The lady didn't complain she was married off against her will.

She's very happy with her husband.
When she was single and dating her young boyfriend back then and always claiming 19years every year, it's the same people that screamed online and said 19years no dey end? Some one who looks 21, claiming 19years every year.

Now she's married to a billionaire, the same people screamed, she's a child.. How come she got married as a child. Really?

What can I say about some Nigerians? sad

Your ascertion is simply because she's married to an aged billionaire. In African culture it's an unwritten taboo for a supposed 20 years old girl to marry a great grandfather of 62.

If the aged man was very poor and of little worth I'm very sure there would've been a social media outcry for authorities to go an rescue the "little girl" from an aged pedophile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by oyatz(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Are you her father or where did her biological father told you that?

She said she was born on Oct 10,2000 and married in April,2019. She was well over 18years. She has passed the marriagable age.

It's her life, we can't decide for her sir.

GraGra247:

Regina Daniels biological dad confirmed Regina Daniels was still 17 years when Ned Nwoko married her. Ned Nwoko is 62 years FYI.

And if you don't see anything wrong with a 59 year old grandfather marrying a 20 year old girl, you won’t see anything wrong with a 50 year old man marrying a 10 year old girl.

Cos if you subtract 10 years from both their ages, that's about the ridiculous result you get.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by GraGra247(m): 11:07am On Jul 11, 2019
oyatz:
Are you her father or where did her biological father told you that?

She said she was born on Oct 10,2000 and married in April,2019. She was well over 18years. She has passed the marriagable age.

It's her life, we can't decide for her sir.

And are you her father too to decide everything is okay. If you weren't in the news to see where her own father condemned the marriage and told the whole world her daughter was still 17, then I can't help you.

All you hypocrites are only supporting this rubbish because an aged billionaire is involved. Was he a pauper and all of you will cry out "its inappropriate"
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by opusmedia(m): 11:12am On Jul 11, 2019
foreget that thing jo visit my site and enjoy the best offer we get for you. https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fe-direct-shopping-arena.business.site%2F%3Fm%3Dtrue%26fbclid%3DIwAR0msvK1nKLELmv9pvjE21qbEufKfMJBO0nL49DfNnhiCpxHO8d-mKdJrP0&h=AT2SkdV2XLrm0yhxIXRmq_OfGPMK9UuuJX98cfRN9o3vq-GXIuHOpNYde9vDaThxA9jqQwf3R56sJDtSpHKxyQiWJP6f2UbEpFZfolOQOu-4kXvtG91jr0EkSRv5lcqq2WWOX75EnZlDtTDOgAnGYql3S4aOh9L41IUaFw
GraGra247:

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by oyatz(m): 11:13am On Jul 11, 2019
Where do you get this your Taboo from?

In most traditional African cultures, there is nothing like 'Splinterhood' . Ladies get married as soon as they mature.

Before 1960, it was very difficult to see a lady that's not married and living alone. You were expected as a lady to move from your parents' house to your husband's house with no intermediate living as a single lady.

#Women married as virgins then because THEY MARRIED EARLY!

This present system of going to secondary School, then University, then NYSC and look for jobs and then work for 3 years (when a lady will already clock 27-30years) before thinking of marriage is a recent and artificial arrangements.

My mummy married my father at 21years and she was already a teacher by then, by 30years, she had given birth to four healthy kids (all of whom are doing well now).

GraGra247:

Your ascertion is simply because she's married to an aged billionaire. In African culture it's an unwritten taboo for a supposed 20 years old girl to marry a great grandfather of 62.

If the aged man was very poor and of little worth I'm very sure there would've been a social media outcry for authorities to go an rescue the "little girl".
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by GraGra247(m): 11:17am On Jul 11, 2019
oyatz:
Where do you get this your Taboo from?

In most traditional African cultures, there is nothing like 'Splinterhood' . Ladies get married as soon as they mature.

Before 1960, it was very difficult to see a lady that's not married and living alone. You were expected as a lady to move from your parents' house to your husband's house with no intermediate living as a single lady.

#Women married as virgins then because THEY MARRIED EARLY!

This present system of going to secondary School, then University, then NYSC and look for jobs and then work for 3 years (when a lady will already clock 27-30years) before thinking of marriage is a recent and artificial arrangements.

My mummy married my father at 21years and she was already a teacher by then, by 30years, she had given birth to four healthy kids (all of whom are doing well now).

My friend your level of comprehension is in question. Maybe you need to go back to school and afterwards read my statement again. Maybe you'll grasp it this time.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by boss1310(m): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2019
GraGra247:

And are you her father too to decide everything is okay. If you weren't in the news to see where her own father condemned the marriage and told the whole world her daughter was still 17, then I can't help you.

All you hypocrites are only supporting this rubbish because an aged billionaire is involved. Was he a pauper and all of you will cry out "its inappropriate"
its not a taboo that she is married at her age which is legal according to Nigerian constitution but if its a taboo its left for her community elders or the government to deal with such things and we haven't heard that either she or her husband has been punished by her community.you people always resort to being educated when insulting others like you did to that other guy but I wonder if any of you understands that being educated is not about speaking or writing good English its mostly about grasping how the world really works,why are you people on that young woman's case because she married willingly her own choice of a man.
whether she married out of love or money how is it anyone's business.if she is marrying the oldest man in Nigeria are u the one going to live with him and the consequences, we should learn to devote our time on something that can benefit us and the society at large
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by oyatz(m): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
You seems to lack manners and very rude.

African men , even up to their 70s still marry virgin girls.

Hon Ned Nwoko is most likely older than you, has seen more of life than you and as a Prince understands African tradition more than you.

GraGra247:

My friend your level of comprehension is in question. Maybe you need to go back to school and afterwards read my statement again. Maybe you'll grasp it this time.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by crackhouse(m): 5:40pm On Jul 11, 2019
Waiting to be fucvked by ned. I am sure ned is taking his bath
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by Celebsnews: 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2019
ruggedtimi:
Chai Ned don marry..''cruise on her husband's bed'' The bed na Ship?

Figuratively brother.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Husband's Bed As She Lay On It by partnerbizz5(f): 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Celebsnews:

Madam, not metaphor but personification.

Meanwhile, watch shocking untold story of BBNaija Mike below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvcQ_z47z9M

Saying it's metaphor isn't wrong

(1) (Reply)

Picture : Olamide Is That Your Girlfriend? / Lovely Photos From Actress Chita Agwu's Wedding In Ebonyi State / She Hosted The Vma Last Night & Was Na'ked All Through See Photos (adult Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.