Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 (6753 Views)

Ps4 Fat,slim,pro and installation service / Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. / How To Install Games On My Ps4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by BabylonCruise(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Good evening!
Some of us here are probably familiar with me (ENUGU GAMERS)
But this is not about me, it's about an individual that proved to me that there are still trust worthy Nigerians irrespective of the ethnic differences.
Am talking about 'Crafteck'.
That's his moniker on Nairaland.

I got talking with Crafteck when he dropped some comments and advice about the Game house I opened in Enugu recently, obviously I was still a novice in the business.
To cut the story short.
I never met this guy, but when he said he does installations on Ps4 I got curious, Problem is, he is at far away Lagos and am in Enugu.
I called and asked him if he could help me purchase a ps4 console and also do installations on it, this was obviously against my better judgement but something in me still refused to back down.
He said he can but I need to send the funds to someone I know at Lagos so he can deliver the console after installation directly to the person since I don't know him(Crafteck) personally.
I told him there is nobody I can send the money and besides something in me is moved to trust him.
He said 'Ok.
I sent him the money around 2pm on Monday afternoon.
He confirmed the transfer.
I got my Ps4 console yesterday evening with the full installation package and extra.
I have already started making money from the console since morning.
Another surprising aspect of this is that Crafteck does not even sell Consoles but he was kind enough to help me get one.
God bless you Brother!
You are one of the Real Ones!
More business to come!

Cc Crafteck

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by BabylonCruise(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
P

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by BabylonCruise(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2019

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by BabylonCruise(m): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2019

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by BabylonCruise(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2019

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nice one...how much did you get it for??
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
I'm blushing... Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by BabylonCruise(m): 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
LM10xEH10:
Nice one...how much did you get it for??
#110k everything.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by BabylonCruise(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
crafteck:
I'm blushing... Thanks boss
Am grateful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Looks like a hacked version undecided, anyways enjoy
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Mckandre(m): 2:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
I'm tempted, whats the HDD capacity?
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by BabylonCruise(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
chubbyman:
Looks like a hacked version undecided, anyways enjoy
It's not hacked sir, big difference between installation and hacked
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2019
BabylonCruise:

It's not hacked sir, big difference between installation and hacked
Did he include the disc for the games in the console,I doubt it so it's definitely hacked... anyways you ain't gat to worry since it's for business and not leisure purposes so enjoy the perks of a hacked PS4. cool
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by MacZrino: 11:27am On Jul 14, 2019
chubbyman:

Did he include the disc for the games in the console,I doubt it so it's definitely hacked... anyways you ain't gat to worry since it's for business and not leisure purposes so enjoy the perks of a hacked PS4. cool
Lol it's not hacked, it's installation there are various ways to do it, where can one see FIFA 19 or Pes 19for hacked consoles? Nada.

3 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
MacZrino:
Lol it's not hacked, it's installation there are various ways to do it, where can one see FIFA 19 or Pes 19for hacked consoles? Nada.
You ain't getting me,ask the guy who sent you the console and he'll definitely confirm my assertion, only a hacked PS4 can played games installed on the hard drive without the disc,I also have a PS4 if it was possible to put games in it and still remain unhacked I would have done that long time ago, but since I like my PS plus membership I can't.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Sholzbankz: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
chubbyman:

You ain't getting me,ask the guy who sent you the console and he'll definitely confirm my assertion, only a hacked PS4 can played games installed on the hard drive without the disc,I also have a PS4 if it was possible to put games in it and still remain unhacked I would have done that long time ago, but since I like my PS plus membership I can't.
It's not hacked. And you can have games on your ps4 without it being hacked

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Sholzbankz: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
MacZrino:
Gbam
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by MacZrino: 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
chubbyman:

This is the way I know, If you buy a digital copy of a game you can share the game with people using your own psn account or there is way they can also download the game using theirs. I don't know if this is same process crafteck uses.

Oga crafteck can you please shed more like about how you run ps4 games installation.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
MacZrino:
This is the way I know, If you buy a digital copy of a game you can share the game with people using your own psn account or there is way they can also download the game using theirs. I don't know if this is same process crafteck uses.

Oga crafteck can you please shed more like about how you run ps4 games installation.
Guess only crafteck can clarify, but I still insist it's hacked,let the owner try and connect to PSN and let's see how it goes grin grin
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 3:04am On Jul 16, 2019
chubbyman:

grin grin

MacZrino:

Hacking refers to running unsigned codes on a system... E. G multiman... Etc... You can install without hacking.. Asking me to explain how I do it is asking me to divulge secret of the trade.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hacked switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYZuXnowTYo

Installed p4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVKtq3pBX_0

Our channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WcTn1MkbgRnZ7emIF2tZg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2019
crafteck:

Hacking refers to running unsigned codes on a system... E. G multiman... Etc... You can install without hacking.. Asking me to explain how I do it is asking me to divulge secret of the trade.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hacked switch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYZuXnowTYo

Installed p4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVKtq3pBX_0

Our channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3WcTn1MkbgRnZ7emIF2tZg
So you're in other words saying PS4 games can be injected like it's done on PS3 and it wouldn't compromise the online capability in any way,or is it game sharing and if yes will I still be able to use my PSN account to access and play such games online, please I need answers, cause last I heard you have to hack and mustn't be above firmware 5.20 to have digital games installed and playable on the PS4.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
chubbyman:

So you're in other words saying PS4 games can be injected like it's done on PS3 and it wouldn't compromise the online capability in any way,or is it game sharing and if yes will I still be able to use my account to access and play such games online, please I need answers.

No, I'm simply saying I have no reason to expantiate on my means of doing it, being able to go online depends on how the installation is done,even some hacked games can go online...

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
crafteck:

No, I'm simply saying I have no reason to expatriate on my means of doing it, being able to go online depends on how the installation is done,even some hacked games can go online...
Thanks for not sharing,as you know nothing stay hidden forever eventually if true it will come to light.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
chubbyman:

Thanks for not sharing,as you know nothing stay hidden forever eventually if true it will come to light.

In any business, you squeeze what you can out of it while you can, ps3 business bought a house in lagos because I kept the secret well enough... Lol

8 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by Redify00: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Days gone is a PS4 zombie survival game ..St John Deacon is an outlaw biker who has to do crazy and daring things to survive and to get back to his lost wife sarah..you must play as St John in the single player mode..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6heAVLTYSOY

Share,like and subscribe to my YouTube channel..help and make it grow..guys ..thanks
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
:-
crafteck:

In any business, you squeeze what you can out of it while you can, ps3 business bought a house in lagos because I kept the secret well enough... Lol
undecided undecided
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
crafteck:

undecided undecided
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
crafteck:

undecided undecided It's all good
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by chubbyman(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
I've done my own investigation on this issue and it seems it's possible to have these digital games in a PS4 without it being hacked,and from what I heard the exploit has been out for a while now and now I know where's it's done,so thanks for nothing crafteck, nothing stays hidden for long in the game world grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by crafteck(m): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
chubbyman:
I've done my own investigation on this issue and it seems it's possible to have these digital games in a PS4 without it being hacked,and from what I heard the exploit has been out for a while now and now I know where's it's done,so thanks for nothing crafteck, nothing stays hidden for long in the game world grin grin

Ok grin grin
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by BabylonCruise(m): 3:42am On Jul 20, 2019
chubbyman:
And you were reacting like chemical before.
Let's be first informed pls.
Re: Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 by wman(m): 5:28am On Jul 23, 2019
Welldone Crafteck.

Honesty pays!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neatly Used Playstation 3 Fat / Moderately Easy Way To Hack Your Ps Vita / Pes Mobile 2021 Official Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.