Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. (2778 Views)

Appreciation To Crafteck On The Purchase And Installation Of My PS4 / Snap Your PC Wallpaper! No Lie... Got My Eyes On You (°_°) / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 10:46pm On May 04, 2020
So today I got my ps4 from Nadis communications at emeka offor plaza Onitsha. It's Brand new with 1 terabyte and the good thing about the deal is that it's the 15 games already installed in it.
GTA V
UFC
Metal gear ground zero
Spiderman
Horizon
Days gone
Uncharted
Battlefield
Assassin's creed
Far cry
The last of us
Fifa 20
Star wars
Days gone
God of war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2020
How much
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 11:06pm On May 04, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
How much

#140k
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 1:02am On May 05, 2020
That's the games

Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 2:12am On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:
So today I got my ps4 from Nadis communications at emeka offor plaza Onitsha. It's Brand new with 1 terabyte and the good thing about the deal is that it's the 15 games already installed in it.
GTA V
UFC
Metal gear ground zero
Spiderman
Horizon
Days gone
Uncharted
Battlefield
Assassin's creed
Far cry
The last of us
Fifa 20
Star wars
Days gone
God of war.

boots on ground good way to get started you've missed alot but there's time
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by puremaker7(m): 6:51am On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:
GTA V
UFC
Metal gear ground zero
Spiderman
Horizon
Days gone
Uncharted
Battlefield
Assassin's creed
Far cry
The last of us
Fifa 20
Star wars
Days gone
God of war.

Did they hack the PS4 before they could installed those games?
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by crafteck(m): 8:23am On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:
GTA V
UFC
Metal gear ground zero
Spiderman
Horizon
Days gone
Uncharted
Battlefield
Assassin's creed
Far cry
The last of us
Fifa 20
Star wars
Days gone
God of war.

Its not brand new.. Whats the firmware /update
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 8:31am On May 05, 2020
puremaker7:
Did they hack the PS4 before they could installed those games?

Yes it's hacked
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 9:08am On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:

Yes it's hacked
shit no PVP for u
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by Nobody: 10:20am On May 05, 2020
typicalgamer:

shit no PVP for u
What's pvp?
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2020
Phoenix616:

What's pvp?
player vs player online
like FIFA ultimate team
call of duty multiplayer etc

1 Like

Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 11:21am On May 05, 2020
typicalgamer:

player vs player online

like FIFA ultimate team

call of duty multiplayer etc

I don't need the PVP.
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:

I don't need the PVP.
k
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by Octopusbottle(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2020
Good for you bro,am having difficult tym deciding either to go for PS4 or Nintendo switch...anyone wit beta opinion
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by Discombulator: 6:33pm On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:
GTA V
UFC
Metal gear ground zero
Spiderman
Horizon
Days gone
Uncharted
Battlefield
Assassin's creed
Far cry
The last of us
Fifa 20
Star wars
Days gone
God of war.

It's not brand new it's been hacked,more like open box,not like it matters though.
I guess you don't plan on gaming online, and you'd have to wait a lot more to play new titles.
Your library is almost perfect though,at least for now.
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by Discombulator: 6:40pm On May 05, 2020
Octopusbottle:
Good for you bro,am having difficult tym deciding either to go for PS4 or Nintendo switch...anyone wit beta opinion
It all boils down to what you want,

-If you're heavily interested In graphics both are pretty good but the ps4 is a lil better because it's 1080p while the Nintendo is 720p.
-In terms of titles if you've never own a nintendo console before you might not ne used to the titles on the switch but it's got lot of popular titles too like the fifa20,nbk20,w2k 20,mortal kombat, wolfenstein and a lot more,so there is plenty to chose from.
-in terms of affordability they're priced similarly.
similarly.
-Nintendo has the advantage of portability and you can connect it to your TV if you like or just use it as an handheld device. Got to say the device is beautiful.
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2020
Discombulator:

It's not brand new it's been hacked,more like open box,not like it matters though.
I guess you don't plan on gaming online, and you'd have to wait a lot more to play new titles.

fact's
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2020
Octopusbottle:

op has narrated it all but the best place to play still remains PS4

easy to swap and buy disc any problem you have with a PS4 can be solved with speed of light

PS4 exclusives are fire

I wouldn't advice you to go for a Nintendo switch because older games gets released for it and you may not be familiar with most of their titles

popular demand PS4 folks are here to help you through seamlessly
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 7:15pm On May 05, 2020
crafteck:

Its not brand new.. Whats the firmware /update

Version is 7.02
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by DriggityDre: 7:50pm On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:

Version is 7.02
Congrats OP

Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:

Version is 7.02
whaaa is this possible lol
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by crafteck(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:

Version is 7.02

I might be wrong then, its a good buy for a slim and those games
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
typicalgamer:

whaaa is this possible lol

That's the version

Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:

That's the version
hands down I'm impressed
thumbs up to the guy that run it for u
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 10:29pm On May 05, 2020
crafteck:

I might be wrong then, its a good buy for a slim and those games
this is a game changer package even you would be impressed
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by ugonwanneokoye: 10:46pm On May 05, 2020
typicalgamer:

hands down I'm impressed

thumbs up to the guy that run it for u

I know the guy that sold the game to me wella.So he told me the hack was done in Dubai where he bought the game. He has his own that is hacked also but with different games installed.
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by typicalgamer(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:

I know the guy that sold the game to me wella.So he told me the hack was done in Dubai where he bought the game. He has his own that is hacked also but with different games installed.

I see now because I know our guru here can't deliver this kind level of package without asking for a kidney or gall bladder

5 Likes

Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by Fernandowski(m): 12:06am On May 06, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:
GTA V
UFC
Metal gear ground zero
Spiderman
Horizon
Days gone
Uncharted
Battlefield
Assassin's creed
Far cry
The last of us
Fifa 20
Star wars
Days gone
God of war.

I stay at onitsha bro and I have a ps4
link up ??
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by Kaycee7(m): 2:38am On May 13, 2020
Octopusbottle:
The Switch has the advantage of portability over the PS4, while the PS4 has the better graphics output.

The PS4 has exclusives like God of War, Uncharted, The Last of Us, Horizon: Zero Dawn and Spiderman while the Switch has exclusives like Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario Odyssey, Animal Crossing & Super Smash Bros.

The PS4 is the more accessible system in Nigeria. You can get games at cheaper rates, faster repairs and link up with fellow players. The Switch is more like "OYO is your case". It's basically a rich guy's console over here cos you have to buy most of your games new, and Switch games rarely drop in prize. Also might be difficult to find someone who can repair it if it should develop faults.

So it's up to you to decide which one you want and if you're up to the task
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by nelsonebby(m): 4:18pm On May 13, 2020
Too bad you won't be able to play online cheesy
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by Olayetan(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:
GTA V
UFC
Metal gear ground zero
Spiderman
Horizon
Days gone
Uncharted
Battlefield
Assassin's creed
Far cry
The last of us
Fifa 20
Star wars
Days gone
God of war.

Do you intend to use the console for business use ot personal use?
Re: Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. by Olayetan(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2020
ugonwanneokoye:

That's the version

Wow, how is it possible to jailbreak the latest software,

Thought its impossible to hack latest version.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any1 Gat Cheat 4 Gta4? Help / Is There Any Action - Adventure Game That Beats Gta Iv / Any MK9 Pros In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.