Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,708 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Poly Ibadan Management Burns All The Phones Seized From Students During Exam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Poly Ibadan Management Burns All The Phones Seized From Students During Exam (507 Views)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poly Ibadan Management Burns All The Phones Seized From Students During Exam by torin: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Poly Ibadan management burns all the phones seized from students during examination.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/poly-ibadan-management-burns-all-the-phones-seized-from-students-during-exam

Re: Poly Ibadan Management Burns All The Phones Seized From Students During Exam by torin: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Poly Ibadan Management Burns All The Phones Seized From Students During Exam by Crofton: 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mad People, This is the hard work of creative individuals. Nigerians continue to portray unparalleled stupidity. Imagine if they sold the phones and used the money to help the needy, or they used the money to make a new development that would benefit the students.

What I'm seeing there is over 150 phones, Imagine selling them for 10K each.

I'm highly disappointed in these morons parading as Professors and Lecturers .
Re: Poly Ibadan Management Burns All The Phones Seized From Students During Exam by DonBenny77(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good way to send pass a serious message

Say no to exam malpractice

School isn't for everyone

(1) (Reply)

Man Dump Sand On Car Girlfriend Was Driving After She Refused To Speak To Him / EFCC Arrests 48 Internet Fraudsters In Benue / Tension In Ikeja As Men Hanging From A Moving Train Fall And Die (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.