Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' (93072 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by hugelyendowed: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Gracious David West, the Serial Killer in Port Harcourt has continued his confession.

In new video, during his parade by police, he confessed on how he started from Lagos and moved to Owerri and from Owerri to Port Harcourt.

He also revealed how met the lady at club and exposed a phone seller identified as 'China' who has a shop at Waterline in Port Harcourt. He said he sells the phones of his victims to the guy.

Meanwhile, the Rivers state police boss addressed the issues raised by some who wondered why the suspect is not in handcuffs.

He said the suspect was brought to him in handcuffs and then revealed why he asked them to remove the handcuffs.

Watch the video after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B2ob9U1p76Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/09/serial-killer-gracious-david-west.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by hugelyendowed: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
So, the hotels in Lagos and Owerri were not reporting the deaths of his supposed victims? Welcome to Nigeria!

328 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by durangokid: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
So, the hotels in Lagos and Owerri were not reporting the deaths of his supposed victims? Welcome to Nigeria!
they reported, at least one I know, the one he hid under the foam

155 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
durangokid:
they reported, at least one I know, the one he hid under the foam
You only heard of one, what happened to the others?

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Jasseyfrd(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Most hotel don't report

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by pocohantas(f): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Hotel no wan spoil business. The kind of things these hotels do to stay in business, you will be amazed.

Now I am beginning to suspect the absence of CCTV in some hotels isn't lack of funds, but a deliberate act to remove any trace of evidence(s) that might hunt them.

Government knows how to implement laws that will put money into their pockets, any other no concern them.

Just like Evans, this one will trend and pass.

Thinking of it now, is it possible some of those bodies found on the road (with no missing body parts) were dumped by hotel owners?

415 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Badonasty(m): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2019

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by betterpikinn: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
Say hello to the devil in hell grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin

China too na seller, he will implicate those he sold too

Those he sold to are sellers too and they will implicate those that buy from them cheesy

Ya wa don gas...........

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
angry
Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by jovialswag(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
You're a goner

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by chrisdstar: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Why exactly is he killing them?
Is he a psychopath or a ritualist?

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by loadedvibes: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
How are we sure this guy is the real deal ? Or just some Patsy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by DennisEche(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
THE PHONE GAVE HIM UP,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Yakade(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigeria, as a country...... Is a mistake

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by azino11(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Too many variables, this might be staged tho... so after a while we forget about him like we did Evans ��‍♂️��‍♂️

12 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
Inside life... If demons no use you, angel's go use you.
If to kill dey sweet you why not start killing birds along the road side make every body dey see you or you become a veterinarian doctor make you dey use injection dey kill animals instead of your fellow men.

Just imagine 21st century wizards. Dem no dey fly again

5 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by EtihadAirways(f): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
My only concern is to know why he always kill them, bcs he don't look like a rich man or blood money guy. They should torture him well

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by larryking540: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
most hotels just codedly disposed off the bodies in disguised that they are drunk individuals, who want to put e hotel business for wahala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by OgbanjeProphet: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
How this guy I am seeings killed several girls without being caught until now still amazes me.

So, why has he been killing them? Is he a ritualists? If he wanted to steal phones, OLOSHO is a wrong target. Someone should enlighten me bikonu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by sunnyeinstein(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
I hope the police have picked up 'China'. If not, this killer singing at Grammy Awards don alert accomplice China ooo.
Also shows our Force's many levels of showmanship and stupidity

15 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hmm. Was he also decorating them in lagos and owerri? I hope we can get details. Some police and hoteliers have something to answer for. If alarm had been raised earlier, maybe the guy would have been caught before his pH spree.

6 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
They should ask him how many have him killed. Some hotels would be sanctioned.

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Influential101: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
They're yet to answer the big question.. why was he killing those girls??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by seandurse(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
This is how you treat your colegue with dignity and respect. Birds of same feather. Some of them would be reasoning on how that Bastard will be free so they can say baba twalee sir, anything for your boy?

3 Likes

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by Timoleon(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
My thoughts.

azino11:
Too many variables, this might be staged tho... so after a while we forget about him like we did Evans ��‍♂️��‍♂️

Somewhere at the back of my mind I M afraid another girl may be killed and we’d realize that this guy is just a fall guy or a different criminal entirely.

I do hope my thoughts are wrong though.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' by dinocy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
God catch am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lebanese 'Mr B' Kidnapped In Rivers State / Brazilian Wife Cooks Her Husband's Penis In A Frying Pan After Killing Him / Cultists Behead Two Students Of Abia State University (warning!! Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.