Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) (38265 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Shi’ites Protest: Police Say They Arrested 57, Recover Bombs, Other Weapons / One Feared Dead As Abia Revenue Officers Clash With Timber Traders in Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Emzenoz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Buhari release this man or charge to court. Abeg abeg abeg, we no get strength for shia matter.
how many times them dea charge go court ?
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Donatcargo: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Bush meat dey fight d hunter. Up national
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Dpharisee: 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Elexdallas:
That man should be released,
You are abusing his right

You are talking to a man who does not obey Court orders
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Dpharisee: 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2019
oluwaahmed:
Buhari release this man or charge to court. Abeg abeg abeg, we no get strength for shia matter.

That man has been granted bail several times by the court, have you been outside this country without access to the internet?

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Teetowhales(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Police should pump them with hot water canons with dogs to chase them, shoot them with rubber bullets. That should help. I miss OBJ sha.
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by BoboKush(m): 5:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
rentAcock:
Peaceful demonstrations should be allowed. I may not agree with whatever they are trying to accomplish but I fully support peaceful protests, it is our civic duty.

To think their leader was unjustly arrested and court said he shld be released on bail but bubu refused I support them going violent
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Sparkle777(f): 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
lloyds:
Every time I see pictures of Abuja, you wonder if it's still same Nigeria. Such a clean and very beautiful city.

Don't get it twisted, its only the town centre that is clean somehow. Try the satellite towns, a hot mess. Am typing from one Ikoro in Abuja now.
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lummydee1998:

If you're in North.. U won't even think of letting them release d man...

I am in the North.. live at their head quarter yet i still want the man to be released...

So i don't get your point
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
GistMore5:
Lalasticlala
Is he one of the protesters? Na wa for lala o, meanwhile this is a family matter, non muslims should keep off
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Twice27(m): 6:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
What do U want lalastica to do.
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
lloyds:
Every time I see pictures of Abuja, you wonder if it's still same Nigeria. Such a clean and very beautiful city.

Let'em show you pictures from Durumi.
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Blackfire:
Kill them all...

Nuisance

Of course, kill them... And receive a letter of commendation from U.N and Amnesty International.

By the time the sanctions arrive, no member of your family will be able to even feed.

Y'all just come online and type so much "wisdom"... What do they teach you kids these days in school? undecided
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by luluman: 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
iammo:
angry

This dickhead should let us be naa... how much Nigeria misses General Obasanjo,

He for don give order to ........
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Successmind(m): 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Another sect ready to unleash the beast in them....why not release the leader and let the sleeping dog enjoy peace...
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
I am an Ijesha man, Yoruba Christian confirm. I have never been abusive on nairaland, but ur comment left me with no other option than to say you are seriously mad in ur head and ur body.

So Buhari has the monopoly of lawlessness by disobeying court order to release this man? Even after his wife and kids had been killed not to mention his followers!

Guy or sir, you are terribly sick in every part of your body
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by HeavenShield: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2019
Abfinest007:
buhari buhari buhari how many times did I call u

Don't Mind Buhari..a DEAF FELLOW..he wants to turn this once peaceful people to violent ppl, he wants to turn the FCT to Maidugri , he hates this country..can't he reason nor think..? Who does he think he is? President? Why do you keep detaining and locking up people without fair trial or justice. Presidents come, president Go..DON'T TURN THIS COUNTRY TO YOUR PERSONAL AGENDA..ALLOW THIS COUNTRY TO BE PEACEFUL. angry
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Phayie(m): 9:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
OAFMods:
Foolish Igbos with foolish opinions on National discus daily.

Yoruba Muslim spoted

Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Lukainoluciano: 10:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Lummydee1998:

If you're in North.. U won't even think of letting them release d man...
why? enlighten me please
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Daddyboy21: 12:51am On Jul 12, 2019
lloyds:

akwaibom state is 10 times cleaner than abuja, am in abuja now (jabi) and am from akwa ibom. Any body that has been to akwaibom can testify. Abuja has too many slums and mosquitoes

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 3:10am On Jul 12, 2019
GistMore5:
Pandemonium broke out at the Federal Secretariat , Abuja this morning after members of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria also known as Shi'ites, clashed with officers of the Nigerian Police Force.

The Shi'ite members were staging a protest, demanding the release of their leader, Ibrahim El-Zakzaky when some of their members and police officers in the Secretariat had an argument which degenerated into a fight. The police officers fired gunshots and tear gas to disperse the protesters while about five Shi’ite members were apprehended by the security operatives.

This faceoff comes two days after some Shiite members invaded the National Assembly complex during which four policemen were injured and many cars destroyed in the complex.

See photos from today's clash below....

http://gistmore.com/photos-shiites-police-officers-clash-again-at-federal-secretariat-abuja
if it were ipob they will send their zombies to kill them
Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 4:27am On Jul 12, 2019
FirstCounsel:

Big time bro
It is well

1 Like

Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by pfadom: 4:54am On Jul 12, 2019
Which Nigeria misses the shamelessly good-for-nothing old man? The man who officially registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC). He played politics with the destiny of the nation allowing states to practice Shari'a with impunity.

Who amongst his wives and children says or writes good things about him? What then is enviable about him to make a nation like Nigeria miss a self-centered man like OBJ?

Shameless old man!

iammo:
angry

This dickhead should let us be naa... how much Nigeria misses General Obasanjo,

Re: Shi’ites, Police Officers Clash Again At Federal Secretariat Abuja (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:03am On Jul 12, 2019
pfadom:
Which Nigeria misses the shamelessly good-for-nothing old man? The man who officially registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Countries (OIC). He played politics with the destiny of the nation allowing states to practice Shari'a with impunity.

Who amongst his wives and children says or writes good things about him? What then is enviable about him to make a nation like Nigeria miss a self-centered man like OBJ?

Shameless old man!

Whats the big deal if a region decides to practice sharia law? Abi Northerners stop you from pracitising your customary laws? Again what's the big deal in representing close to 90million Nigerians in an islamic organisation for fairness sake

Give or take Obasanjo prosecuted more high profile corruption cases, he crushed more crisis and its instigators than this General i be long to no body i belong to everybody and that is a fact with proof all over you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Negotiating Sex With Transgender Prostitute In Cambodia Robbed / Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" / Kemi Olunloyo Rubbishes Timi Dakolo’s Claim Of Gunmen In Front Of His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.