Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview (6427 Views)

I Just Received NNPC 2019 Recruitment Invitation (who Else Is Shortlisted)? / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Npower - Just Received This Text Message From NPOWER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by zeedof(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good day my people, I need your help on how to be successful in this process. Past question and guide will be helpful... thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by category(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
Go and succeed by the grace of whatever you believe. Amin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by lunacol(m): 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
category:
Lol
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by zeedof(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
category:
amin... thanks bro
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by youngsahito(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
zeedof:
Good day my people, I need your help on how to be successful in this process. Past question and guide will be helpful... thanks in advance
can u share d format of d invitation here?
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by Abbasumaru(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
Please is it true? Can you share the format of the invite please. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by Krimata: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
Do you want to make money online? Have you tried some of the methods to make money yet failed to do so?

We all feel the same way, my friend. But right now I've just started using this method. And they really payout on time. I wish i came across this much more earlier.

Now , there is one huge advantage of this website is that not only you can actively make money while doing simple task . You can still refer to people to earn passive income without you actually doing the work yourself. All you need is just share your referral code and link. That's it.

If you want to get started use my referral link here : https:///2LN84Us to get INSTANT FREE PayPal money for yourself as well. That's a huge boost at the beginning.

let's help each other! You'll love it my friend.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by kennygeneral: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good day to you all,
Please is there anyone who applied nigeria custom service in dz group,if yes did you guys received any message from Nigeria Custom Service.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by kennygeneral: 6:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Did they ask you to pay any money?
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by lunacol(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2019
kennygeneral:
Send the full details of the message you got here.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by zeedof(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2019
youngsahito:
can u share d format of d invitation here?

Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by zeedof(m): 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
kennygeneral:

Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by kennygeneral: 7:00pm On Jul 11, 2019
That's the format of the message, but I believe NCS we Neva ask applicant to pay any money before getting the date of the exam.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by Majlaw(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Guy... Run, Na scam.
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by lunacol(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2019
kennygeneral:
That's the format of the message, but I believe NCS we Neva ask applicant to pay any money before getting the date of the exam.
Organized scam
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by zeedof(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
kennygeneral:
I thought as much
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by Anudoris(f): 8:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
zeedof:

I got an interview mail too but different from the one you post here. I asked someone I know that's a custom officer and he said its genuine that they just promoted their junior staffs so they need to take new people asap
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by Anudoris(f): 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2019
kennygeneral:

Mine own letter has both date and time
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by zeedof(m): 8:18pm On Jul 11, 2019
Anudoris:

I got an interview mail too but different from the one you post here. I asked someone I know that's a custom officer and he said its genuine that they just promoted their junior staffs so they need to take new people asap
and you are not ask to pay?
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by Damfostopper(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=zeedof post=80170238][/quote] all those things listed there from a to i are edited from Nigerian army site...... use ur head
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by Anudoris(f): 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
zeedof:
and you are not ask to pay?

Not at all
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by zeedof(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2019
Damfostopper:
all those things listed there from a to i are edited from Nigerian army site...... use ur head
thanks bro...
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mumu scammers; note the following:
1. NCS has not done its interview but this mumu scammer's content looks like documentation or training
2.NCS will state the cadre you applied for
3.The scammer stated that phones should not be brought
4.Lastly no venue was stated
naija shine your eyes,stop sharing your numbers via this forum

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by zeedof(m): 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2019
otuekong1:
Mumu scammers; note the following:
1. NCS has not done its interview but this mumu scammer's content looks like documentation or training
2.NCS will state the cadre you applied for
3.The scammer stated that phones should not be brought
4.Lastly no venue was stated
naija shine your eyes,stop sharing your numbers via this forum
imagine the strength and time they use to build this web,
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by youngsahito(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=zeedof post=80170238][/quote]congrats bro, wishing u all d best
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by qanda: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
Nigeria Custom Service Job Test Past Questions and Answers, Interview guide are available on Q and A App. Get the App on Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by davillian(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
My friend told me a story how he was taking coffee
While others were struggling up and down. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by zeedof(m): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2019
davillian:
My friend told me a story how he was taking coffee
While others were struggling up and down. grin grin grin
that's Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by davillian(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2019
zeedof:
that's Nigeria
He has gotten the job before the screening , interviews and test.
To make maters worst with a 3rd class.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by miib: 11:40am On Jul 12, 2019
davillian:

He has gotten the job before the screening , interviews and test.
To make maters worst with a 3rd class.
cheesy

Thank God you noticed too.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview by Uncletee069: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
I just received an invitation msg from Nigeria custom service for their interview, but I was asked to pay....#3500. please help me out.....e b like say, na scam?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise / Where Can Food Science And Technology Graduate Work? / Recruitment In A Leading Oil And Gas Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.