Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,871 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise (6429 Views)

Did Anyone Get A Messgae From ISON BPO / Ison BPO- Airtel Massive Recruitment / Ison Bpo Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
I attended the recent recruitment exercise by Ison-BPO in Kaduna. I passed all the process including oral interview. But the lady that interviewed me said that; my performance was very impressive but that i am over-age. I was not given the guarantor form but i collected a copy from a friend. I intend going to Ibadan which is d job location for the schedule training with another copy of CV with d required age. I know i am taking a risk, either i succeed or not. I need your candid advice
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Gherrokid(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
I am pretty sure the team dat conducted the recruitment in kaduna must have sent the list of d successful candidates to the training school @ Ibadan. I believe d training school in Ibadan would register candidates based on d list.
What if d lady that interviewed you in kaduna is also a member of the training team
In my opinion, you would be wasting your time and money if you decide to go.
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by rexibity(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
bros, No harm in trying.
No 1 will kill you. it only shows the extent you'll go to prove yourself the right candidate.
I'm based in Kaduna. any help on hw you applied?
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2014
They came to Kad last weekend to conduct mass recruitment and it seems they needed people for d job. They also asked us to invite our friends & co. It was a 2 days exercise. I got d news from a friend too but b4 dis tym, they had invited me to Ibadan 4 interview 2wice but i couldn't attend.
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Dmcool(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
U can try it bro.... u might be luck this time.......
I'm interested in that Ibadan recruitment... pls how will I go about it??
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by fasoro88: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pls, can u share with us the question u were asked during the interview
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 21, 2016
fasoro88:
Pls, can u share with us the question u were asked during the interview
please do u av an interview with them + how did u apply help a sister.
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by ndulyf: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nothing much just know how to operate computer and how to calm down an angry person,........... Your good to go
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Iseoluwani: 6:22am On Sep 23, 2016
ndulyf:
Nothing much just know how to operate computer and how to calm down an angry person,........... Your good to go

Pls how did you apply biko
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by ndulyf: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2016
I walked down to their office and submits my c.v
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by MidieMeliss(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
please where is ISON BPO office in Ibadan?
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
Where d office for ib
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by kabirjimoh(m): 11:17pm On Sep 24, 2016
MidieMeliss:
please where is ISON BPO office in Ibadan?
somewhere around dugbe..
Re: Ison-bpo, Airtel Recruitment Excersise by holubee21(m): 11:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
ISON for Mtn is at 2nd gate adamasigba stadium Ibadan while SPANCO for Airtel is at cocoa house dugbe Ibadan..goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Where Can Food Science And Technology Graduate Work? / Nigeria Customs Service : I Just Received Invitation For Examination/interview / Npower: If You Have Not Been Paid At Camp Please Contact NASIMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.