Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Starting An Oil Marketing Firm: What Are The Factors To Consider? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting An Oil Marketing Firm: What Are The Factors To Consider? (872 Views)

A Profitable Foray Into The Refined Oil Marketing & Distribution Business / How Do I Start An Oil And Gas Business In Nigeria / Starting An Advertising Agency In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting An Oil Marketing Firm: What Are The Factors To Consider? by cyberpaul(m): 6:27pm On May 10, 2007
Hi, I'm at the foundation level of starting an oil marketing firm which will deal in the marketing of diesel to be precise i have a very good source for the products but i also need some advice as regards how to go about marketing and also how to penetrate the market.
I'll welcome your advice here or call me on 08032734032 or email mailshocks@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Starting An Oil Marketing Firm: What Are The Factors To Consider? by Tmoni(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2007
think of the service u will offer to give u the competitive advantage over zenon
Re: Starting An Oil Marketing Firm: What Are The Factors To Consider? by cyberpaul(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2007
I'm offering a good enough service, defintely not to beat Zenon yet but good enough to give existing firms a run for their money. Thanks
Re: Starting An Oil Marketing Firm: What Are The Factors To Consider? by mishoo(m): 7:35pm On May 10, 2007
Actuallually dont know much but enough to say u need good Marketer, 1st & foremost. cool

(1) (Reply)

Make money from saver cards!!! - A free 6-page idea on PDF / S.o.s Am Confused About Stocks / Interior Designs Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.