Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) (50634 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Seen In Bed, Spark Controversies (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Fight Over The N60 Million (Photos) / BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Slept In A Kissing Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by GistMore8: 2:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Big Brother Naija couple, Ike and Mercy who rumoured to be dating each other shares a hot romantic kiss together.

The picture was captured last bight, see how fans described their kiss below!

See more; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-mercy-and-ike-shares-hot-kiss-photo

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by GistMore8: 2:27am On Jul 12, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by odiereke(m): 3:28am On Jul 12, 2019
The real game is starting now

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by cynthiaqueen98(f): 6:32am On Jul 12, 2019
i am suspecting these two

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Mrop(m): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2019
Hmmm

Watch Video (18+) => HERE

1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Shukusheka(m): 6:44am On Jul 12, 2019
Stupid bloggers with their click-bait titles.

Do you know the meaning of hot kiss?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 7:02am On Jul 12, 2019
Toilet sex scene loading grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by sathel(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2019
Some kain Holy kiss
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by femi4: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2019
Its about to go down low
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by omaigala(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2019
With his ponmo lips

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by majamajic(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2019
no knacking yet ?

what are they waiting for ?
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2019
omaigala:
With his ponmo lips
The Nigga no fine at all undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by PrinceKevin01: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2019
Finally, my man is in love

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below this post to chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Immacrutech(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
it made front page

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Delightj:
Pls help save a life
It is well cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by utenwuson: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2019
Keeping a woman and a man in d same room is like keeping a goat and a yam in d same room.... Eating must occur... So I don't blame them....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Yuceeluv(f): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2019
That is always open.

omaigala:
With his ponmo lips
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2019
So
Is that not what the useless show is all about
Quote me and you're on your own

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Bryan88(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2019
knew Ike na Mercy type of guy from day 1... grin
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Immacrutech(m): 8:29am On Jul 12, 2019
majamajic:
no knacking yet ?

what are they waiting for ?

They are waiting for the year your Vaseline will finish by then you might have obtained more sense grin

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by MrTrend(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2019
And so? cool
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Her cheek though
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Praisesongz: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2019
Stop posting fake news
I Dey watch this program steady
They didn’t kiss they were both smoking and mercy blew the smoke into Ike’s mouth for him to inhale more like showing smoking skills
Dem no kiss anything. Make una no Dey post rubbish angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by motionarena: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2019
This local mercy wey dey form accent
Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Praisesongz: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2019
Charelsz:
The Nigga no fine at all undecided
whenever you wanna make a comment laidis attach ur pic

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy And Ike Share A Kiss (Photo) by Praisesongz: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2019
Bryan88:
knew Ike na Mercy type of guy from day 1... grin
they were friends before they entered the house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wazobia TV Oap-katheryn Obiang Exposes Her Undies During A Live Show (Video) / Nigerians React As Genevieve Nnaji LIONHEART Shows On Netflix. Trends On Twitter / Willy Willy: Nigeria's First Most Popular Horror Movie (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.