Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Looking To Invest In Smart Minds! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Looking To Invest In Smart Minds! (651 Views)

How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Pls I Need Genuine Site To Invest My #20,000 / I Seriously Need A Reliable Investment Platform To Invest Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking To Invest In Smart Minds! by igniteconsults: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Some friends of mine are interested in investing in some smart minds from Africa. They are investing about $250,000 in businesses across the continent and they are aiming to becoming the African Sharks... The team comprises of proven successful folks in diaspora who will be able to mentor you through the process and help with connections and exposure. Please make sure you have an international passport as you’ll be meeting up with some of the team members in the London United Kingdom or Washington DC, USA. They will work on your visa and you will cover the flight expenses.

Here are some criteria’s needed to be considered for selection process:

1. Create a pitch of about 5minutes on why you believe they should invest in your idea/ or business

2. Send your pitch through to office@igniteconsults.com and add “5Africa” in the subject line

3. A NDA will be sent through to you to cover some legal aspect on both ends to make sure it your idea and not a stolen idea

4. Winners will be chosen within 90days if rigorous selection process

5. Your pitch are non-proprietary as it might be shared with some other professionals to evaluate its viability and acceptability

6. Winners will be displayed on few news/ social media platforms as a way to better market& test the process and as a way to show our transparency.

NB: please no INBOX messages as that will get you disqualified. Some business ideas will not be considered, I.e., crypto trading, stocks, multi-level marketing and few other ones.

Feel free to share with friends and family. This initiative came up as a way to help African youth to come up with the next billion dollars ideas... Please this is open to only folks living in Africa and are African by decent. Follow 5africaOfficial on Instagram for details.

Please note that, I’m not managing the funds and do not have access to it or part of the people that approves it, Good luck!
Re: Looking To Invest In Smart Minds! by igniteconsults: 7:45am On Jul 12, 2019
Some friends of mine are interested in investing in some smart minds from Africa. They are investing about $250,000 in businesses across the continent and they are aiming to becoming the African Sharks... The team comprises of proven successful folks in diaspora who will be able to mentor you through the process and help with connections and exposure. Please make sure you have an international passport as you’ll be meeting up with some of the team members in the London United Kingdom or Washington DC, USA. They will work on your visa and you will cover the flight expenses.

Here are some criteria’s needed to be considered for selection process:

1. Create a pitch of about 5minutes on why you believe they should invest in your idea/ or business

2. Send your pitch through to office@igniteconsults.com and add “5Africa” in the subject line

3. A NDA will be sent through to you to cover some legal aspect on both ends to make sure it your idea and not a stolen idea

4. Winners will be chosen within 90days if rigorous selection process

5. Your pitch are non-proprietary as it might be shared with some other professionals to evaluate its viability and acceptability

6. Winners will be displayed on few news/ social media platforms as a way to better market& test the process and as a way to show our transparency.

NB: please no INBOX messages as that will get you disqualified. Some business ideas will not be considered, I.e., crypto trading, stocks, multi-level marketing and few other ones.

Feel free to share with friends and family. This initiative came up as a way to help African youth to come up with the next billion dollars ideas... Please this is open to only folks living in Africa and are African by decent.

Please note that, I’m not managing the funds and do not have access to it or part of the people that approves it, Good luck!
Re: Looking To Invest In Smart Minds! by kunleweb: 7:46am On Jul 12, 2019
90 days.

I have breathe taking projects. I have extensive research done already and have moved to demonstration phase in most of my projects. I'll apply . Thanks for this opportunity.
Re: Looking To Invest In Smart Minds! by thinkaxis(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2019
scam
Re: Looking To Invest In Smart Minds! by icon02(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2019
I think the procedure should be
1 send a letter of intent to submit your start up pitch
2 a signed non disclosure agreement form will be sent to you
3. Complete and sign the NDA form and scan a copy to xyz@xyx.com and keep your copy.
4 send a video of your start up pitch to xyz@xyz.com.
It'll sound more secured that way.
Then you have my start up pitch.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank To Enter Chinese Market, As UK Subsidiary Grows Balance Sheet / Trade For Your Self Or Take Signals; Which Is Better? / Import Branded Kidswear From INDIA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.