Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Trade For Your Self Or Take Signals; Which Is Better? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Trade For Your Self Or Take Signals; Which Is Better? (654 Views)

Can You Commit ₦500k To ₦1million For Crypto/forex Trading? I Will Trade For You / I Trade for Freedom. Tutorials, Signals and Investments / Don't Give Someone Your Money To Trade For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade For Your Self Or Take Signals; Which Is Better? by KayodeJSK: 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2019
This is a question on the lips of so many newbies in the trading community, they always wonder which is better and why. And if you ask some of us we would tell you the former but on a second thought there is actually nothing wrong with taking or giving signals(as the case may be) BUT the really terrible thing is being oblivious of the System/strategy that produces the signals.

Do you just want to be a liability only receiving the signals or would you like to point out some areas of interest to your signals supplier? Learn how to trade, know the basics and if you want to go all in learn the advanced part too, great! But don't reject signals especially when they look good to you too.

Just enjoy trading and everything in it.

If you want to learn how to trade holla at me.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Flat Belly In 5 Days -get Flat Stomach Without Diet / Get Free $1500 / Nigeria Asia Trade Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.