Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy (3748 Views)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / Read Why & How My Car Almost Got Seized By Customs Because Of These Car Sellers / Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by gusco1531: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2019
Goodmorning everyone
Pls am looking forward to buy either e320 or e350 2005 or 2006 but the issue am having is that i dont even know the difference between these two cars,so i'll be needing you guys opinion especially those that have used the before or still using any of it..

All i need is your advice on it. Which is better that doesn't give much problem and easy to maintained.
Thanks
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by tyup(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2019
gusco1531:
Goodmorning everyone
Pls am looking forward to buy either e320 or e350 2005 or 2006 but the issue am having is that i dont even know the difference between these two cars,so i'll be needing you guys opinion especially those that have used the before or still using any of it..

All i need is your advice on it. Which is better that doesn't give much problem and easy to maintained.
Thanks

You dint put the car model how re we to know if it's Benz or Lexus undecided
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by gusco1531: 7:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Benz
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by MobilityExpress: 9:41am On Jul 12, 2019
tyup:

Obviously meant Benz. Does Lexus have E320 or E350? Lexus has ES300, ES330 and ES350 etc. A similar one might have been Ford, the E350 econoline, but since he put E320 also, then obviously it's benz, because Ecolonine has E150 E250 and E350 etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by naijadrivablog: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2019
tyup:

You have a point but does Lexus have E320
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by weyreypey: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
gusco1531:
Goodmorning everyone

Thanks
Both are same.... But one is an updated version of the other with more horsepower and maybe a different gear 7G tronic

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by gusco1531: 6:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
I just want to know if any of it is,a good buy
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by Eddee(m): 6:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
gusco1531 - When you've done all your research. Come, I just might have a deal for you. However, these are not your regular run off the mill cars. If you're a first time car owner, I'll advise you walk away now or make sure you have a competent mecho on hand
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by laptopsale(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eddee:
gusco1531 - When you've done all your research. Come, I just might have a deal for you. However, these are not your regular run off the mill cars. If you're a first time car owner, I'll advise you walk away now or make sure you have a competent mecho on hand
Nigerians and funny advice.
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by Eddee(m): 9:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
laptopsale:
Nigerians and funny advice.

grin grin grin - for the records, I have exactly what OP wants, however a w211 as a first car is not advisable

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by laptopsale(m): 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Eddee:

grin grin grin - for the records, I have exactly what OP wants, however a w211 as a first car is not advisable
poor man mentality
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by Eddee(m): 9:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
laptopsale:
poor man mentality

Was tempted to call you a keyboard warrior. But I guess not, by the way you've been noticed. I'd probably get in touch with you when I need a deal for my thinkpad

3 Likes

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by AutoMoTech(m): 2:35am On Jul 14, 2019
gusco1531:
Goodmorning everyone

Thanks
they are similar. only difference is engine displacement, horse power and torque. they are very strong and durable too if well maintained. however if i was you i'll go for the e350. those engines are found in other benz models and are known to be very strong. also since u want big engine why not kukuma get d 350 grin
anyways on that note pls dont expect the car to give u toyota corolla 1.8l economy o, if not u r on a long thing o.
avoid the 2005 models i think they are the ones thaat come with the dreaded SBC. get the late phase models if possible. that shld be d 2007 (may be 2006 not sure).
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by diportivo: 6:14am On Jul 14, 2019
laptopsale:
poor man mentality

advice,u nor give

another person give,u dey criticize undecided

na eddee you dey say get poor man mentality shocked

alaye,I swear,u donno woss goinon grin

faceless forum lo fa sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by laptopsale(m): 6:20am On Jul 14, 2019
Eddee:

Was tempted to call you a keyboard warrior. But I guess not, by the way you've been noticed. I'd probably get in touch with you when I need a deal for my thinkpad
Keyboard warrior no far from it, I hardly comment or argue with people here except on few occassions, by the way I stopped importing laptops years back.
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by laptopsale(m): 6:28am On Jul 14, 2019
diportivo:

advice,u nor give

This is the reason why I hardly engage anyone in this car talk section, you guys always ganged up against anyone you perceive as an outsider, well you are wrong this time.

People are buying W213 as their first car yet your car Lord advised someone against buying a W211 as first car, and you think it's cool
Oh yea Eddie is right, OP should get himself a W123 flat boot for easy maintenance, funny mindsets.
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by Eddee(m): 6:36am On Jul 14, 2019
diportivo:

advice,u nor give

Oga Dipo no mind am, because I wan sell motor no mean say I go lie give my fellow man. A w211 is an expensive car to maintain. Its an old car, things will definitely fall apart, only a greedy person will see the truth and misrepresent facts because of money.
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by laptopsale(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2019
Eddee:

Oga Dipo no mind am, because I wan sell motor no mean say I go lie give my fellow man. A w211 is an expensive car to maintain. Its an old car, things will definitely fall apart, only a greedy person will see the truth and misrepresent facts because of money.
Now I know you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, a W211 is one of the strongest cars built by Benz and the engine is reliable. You will spend more on a W203 C240 than a 2006 W211 E350 as the E350 hardly breakdown, I owned one in the past and I am talking from experience.
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by diportivo: 7:37am On Jul 14, 2019
laptopsale:
This is the reason why I hardly engage anyone in this car talk section, you guys always ganged up against anyone you perceive as an outsider, well you are wrong this time.

People are buying W213 as their first car yet your car Lord advised someone against buying a W211 as first car, and you think it's cool
Oh yea Eddie is right, OP should get himself a W123 flat boot for easy maintenance, funny mindsets.

eeyah embarassed
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by diportivo: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2019
me

I no get Benz

and I neva get before...so,I cannot advice

but if u cannot agree and disagree sensibly, all ur experience na petroleum jelly

person talk.from him own perspective, u say na poverty mentality...because u dont agree with his own experience

anyways

you are all welcome on board grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by laptopsale(m): 8:46am On Jul 14, 2019
diportivo:
me

I no get Benz

and I neva get before...so,I cannot advice

but if u cannot agree and disagree sensibly, all ur experience na petroleum jelly

person talk.from him own perspective, u say na poverty mentality...because u dont agree with his own experience

anyways

you are all welcome on board grin

No ill feeling brotherly, we are good.
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by Eddee(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2019
laptopsale:
Now I know you don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, a W211 is one of the strongest cars built by Benz and the engine is reliable. You will spend more on a W203 C240 than a 2006 W211 E350 as the E350 hardly breakdown , I owned one in the past and I am talking from experience.

The M272 engine notorious for balance shaft and over heating issues is reliable? My friend, please stop quoting me, I agree you've won.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by tahoe(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2019
The w211 is a reliable strong car. It is also hard car to sell i.e if you are a dealer. I have a toks 2007 e350 (not 4matic). Whatapp me on 07082219278 if you eventually make up your mind and you're interested, and you just might be lucky to get an amazing deal.

gusco1531:
Goodmorning everyone

Thanks
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by drasob: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
Eddee:

grin

Eddee:

The M272 engine notorious for balance shaft and over heating issues is reliable? My friend, please stop quoting me, I agree you've won.

I just dey look the guy. M112 and M272 are pretty different engines.

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by Eddee(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
HeavenlyBang:

grin

I just dey look the guy. M112 and M272 are pretty different engines.

My brother, no mind people wer dey sidon on top fone dey shout anyhow. How you go advise person to buy car wer dem likely delete SBC, introduce other gremlins as at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by Eddee(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
tahoe:
The w211 is a reliable strong car. It is also hard car to sell i.e if you are a dealer. I have a toks 2007 e350 (not 4matic). Whatapp me on 07082219278 if you eventually make up your mind and you're interested, and you just might be lucky to get an amazing deal.

Say no more grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by kingreign(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Eddee:

Say no more grin grin

The guy get experience angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by kingreign(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
tahoe:
There's nothing reliable in any Mercedes from 2001-2009 plenty cut corner engineering. As for the hard to sell case, the thing taya me.
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by weyreypey: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
kingreign:

There's nothing reliable in any Mercedes from 2001-2009 plenty cut corner engineering. As for the hard to sell case, the thing taya me.

Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by tahoe(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
kingreign:

As in ehnnn. I fit vex dash person the motor sef....BUT I WON'T grin
Re: I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Where una dey get money buy car na? Ah...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Verified Uber / Bolt Drivers Available / My LEXUS R330 Shows VSC On Dashboars / What Do You Know About Cherry Motor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.