Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Say Good Bye To Sexual Dysfunction And Bad Performance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say Good Bye To Sexual Dysfunction And Bad Performance (230 Views)

HELP! I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Need Help / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Good Bye To Sexual Dysfunction And Bad Performance by paywriters(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2019
Why are men too shy to open up when they have problems regarding their sexual performance? One reason may be that many people associate manliness with one's ability to satisfy his lover in bed. So when a man has problems relating to sexual performance, he keeps it quiet out of shame or insecurity. His failure to disclose or actively seek help leads to worsened performance problems, loss of self confidence and trouble in relationships.

Truth be told, several men are struggling in the bedroom. There is nothing as frustrating as being unable to sexually satisfy your partner.

Several men have no desire to be a sex stud with ability to last for 1 hour in bed, some just want to be able to get an erection, keep the erection and at least sustain it for more than 5 to 7 minutes before climax.

Sexual dysfunction in men are varied just as their causes are.

Some want to even just get an erection.
Some men want stronger erections,
Some want to be able to last longer say up to 10 minutes or more,
Some want to be able to go for a second round without having to wait hours after the first round.
Some would love to increase the size of their manhood.

Causes of sexual dysfunction in men are also varied.

Advancing Age
Weight or obesity
Extended abuse of sex enhancing drugs
Sexual transmitted Infections
E.T.C

Now, what if i told you that you can resolve most of this problems with simple Do It At Home Methods involving the use of easy to get natural herbs, vegetables and fruits.

Since they are natural, they are totally non-toxic and with zero side effects

(1) (Reply)

Wellvis Health / What Causes Endometrial Hyperplasia? / Used Xray Films Wanted In Large Quantity In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.