Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (622022 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chriswazo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
0yewale:
I am not really sure that was best way to convey a (seemingly advisory) message, that is more of a personal experience, opinion instead of factual statements. (Like Op really made it sound initially, as if there was a reported outbreak/effect kinda in the country about some foods).

The core message I can deduce, is that people coming into the country need to be more aware of their own body system, status and how it works especially as regards allergies - all forms (drugs, foods, weather conditions) which I will assume most of us in/from Nigeria don't really care about or pay attention to .e.g Lactose tolerance for Milk. Some might learn and discovered this, here, through the hard way (maybe this is what Op really meant) but that has nothing to with the food being bad but largely ignorance.

Not like one can survive forever in Germany without eating German foods ...so kiss ... not like that are even so much "original" German foods to start with kiss

U got my point, not a panic statement.

Advisory. If I was not told about the difference in their milk earlier, I would not have known about the high fatty contents in some and many of their sugary and salty packaged foods and snacks.

I eat their food and wouldn't say don't eat, my Moslem guy has been eating one kind pork meat or so and he never knew until we were told by someone that saw us eating a lot of it. My guy stopped and told me it was against his religion.

Not just that, when u start feasting on their food alone, even u will know the difference......

Like he advised, I will actually go and sit down Sha, is nothing. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sarahgold53:

Thanks a lot.. So I sent mine June 2018 and o want to use it for this summer application. From ur reply it should expire Dec 2019. So can it pull through for this summers application?

Yeah, it will work
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
0yewale:
I am not really sure that was best way to convey a (seemingly advisory) message, that is more of a personal experience, opinion instead of factual statements. (Like Op really made it sound initially, as if there was a reported outbreak/effect kinda in the country about some foods).

The core message I can deduce, is that people coming into the country need to be more aware of their own body system, status and how it works especially as regards allergies - all forms (drugs, foods, weather conditions) which I will assume most of us in/from Nigeria don't really care about or pay attention to .e.g Lactose tolerance for Milk. Some might learn and discovered this, here, through the hard way (maybe this is what Op really meant) but that has nothing to with the food being bad but largely ignorance.

Not like one can survive forever in Germany without eating German foods ...so kiss ... not like that are even so much "original" German foods to start with kiss

Since I came here I have never tested any German food.
Ich koche gerne selber zu hause (I cook my food)

It help to save cost...

Germans have different types of junk food.... I find most their food as junk.... If you are the type that likes eating junks like
Sausages, pies, drinks, yogurt etc... You have the tame your appetite or else I give you just one week and you will turn to Yokozuna.

Thank God for rice, spag and bread....

No beans here... If you see, it's very costly.... In just one shop I saw beans in Jena... A packet of beans that contains like 3 milk cups... I was seeing 1.70euro.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Stop that train I'm leaving
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by RealPower77: 12:13am On Nov 24, 2019
HighPriest0:

Since I came here I have never tested any German food.
Ich koche gerne selber zu hause (I cook my food)

It help to save cost...

Germans have different types of junk food.... I find most their food as junk.... If you are the type that likes eating junks like
Sausages, pies, drinks, yogurt etc... You have the tame your appetite or else I give you just one week and you will turn to Yokozuna.

Thank God for rice, spag and bread....

No beans here... If you see, it's very costly.... In just one shop I saw beans in Jena... A packet of beans that contains like 3 milk cups... I was seeing 1.70euro.

Are u at Jena? I searched for the beans at Jena Asia shop, couldn't find Nigeria beans, where u see the beans?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by freakky(m): 3:14am On Nov 24, 2019
RealPower77:

Are u at Jena? I searched for the beans at Jena Asia shop, couldn't find Nigeria beans, where u see the beans?
I have seen beans in Lidl so u have to check well even in my school's cafetria they serve beans as part of their mean
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gabialonso(m): 5:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Anyone going to Munich this week, please i need your assistance.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Freemanlion: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2019
I just booked appointment, is there any place to input your address or location when booking visa appointment??

I didn't see any place tho
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 8:30am On Nov 24, 2019
1murphy1:
Please my people, how do I delete a wrongfully uploaded document on my uni-assist.

it's impossible you can't delete it. Just upload the correct version of the document with the same name. They will ignore the previously uploaded one.

Pls guys lets watch carefully before uploading anything to this new site, you can't bend things on this new one , it is not that flexible....If you know you know.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Akannigbabe:

Lol I thought he discovered a deadfrog's tongue as an ingredient in a burger or dey put something inside pizza that he did not expect.

Nigga come back dey talk about fat composition of milk wtf lol some ppl sef

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Debo54:
Hey guys i uploaded my my transcripts other required documents and made payment on uni assist it states evaluating, application form is nit yet available. i have a deadline of december 1 to post hard copies of notarized documents do i go ahead to post the transcripts certificate without the application form? how long does it take for evaluation and application form to be available?

Thanks guys!

Hello,
Click on application overview, on top where you have Evaluation, you would see application form there. Click on the application form and it pops up, print it out, sign and add it to the documents you are sending to uni-assist. Officially it takes 4 to 6 weeks for Evaluation to be ready but from experience, it varies with individuals. Some people have received theirs in less than a week, some in two weeks and so on.

Odedenshi1

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Debo54: 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
Odedenshi1:

Hello,
Click on application overview, on top where you have Evaluation, you would see application form there. Click on the application form and it pops up, print it out, sign and add it to the documents you are sending to uni-assist. Officially it takes 4 to 6 weeks for Evaluation to be ready but from experience, it varies with individuals. Some people have received theirs in less than a week, some in two weeks and so on.

Thank you for your response, it states application form not yet available, and i have a deadline of december 1 do i go ahead and mail the hard copies without the application form. Is the application form suppose to get aavialable immidiately Odedenshi1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bethiano(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mikeval001:
Please I have a question and I will appreciate if you can share you view on this. Is there any disadvantage or advantage for an Nigerian or international student going to a tuition paid school(i mean private school) in Germany?

My dear, if you have the money to pay. Why not ! provided the programme/ curriculum the private school or the Schools in the Tuition paying state offers, is what you really want, go for it.
No body will say , because you pay tuition fees, i will give you a special seat in trams ....hahahahhaha. 4
Admission to tuition paying universities some believe are less competitive because not much people apply to them. Well, i dont think that is the case with schools in Baden Wuttenberg, Those schools have standard and very competitive. They would not just give you admission because you have money to pay, you must meet admission requirements

However, if you find same course/programme/curriculum and opportunity in a No-tuition university, why pay ? you fit dash your village people the money or donate to orphanages... Just saying though hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Bethiano(m): 1:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Bros use Daad nahhhh, dont tell me you are into spoon feeding......

[url]https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/result/?q=Environmental%20Management&degree%5B%5D=2&fos=&cert=&admReq=&scholarshipLC=&scholarshipSC=&langDeAvailable=&langEnAvailable=&lang%5B%5D=2&cit%5B%5D=&tyi%5B%5D=&ins%5B%5D=&fee=&bgn%5B%5D=&dur%5B%5D=&sort=4&subjects%5B%5D=&limit=10&offset=&display=list&lvlEn%5B%5D=[/url]

MASTERS
BTU - Environmental management
Leibniz Hannover - Water and Environmental management (WATENV)
etc

Newbetterphase:

Thank you for this.

I actually have bsc in environmental management and would love to do my Master's degree program in environmental management or a related course. Are you studying environmental management it in Germany? If "yes" may I know your school please? Could you please suggest schools that offer this? I only know of University of kiel and that's in winter semester.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Choplyf(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Happy Sunday folks,

I've got a question to ask with regards to employment status...does the embassy, school or Uniassist further verifies one's current employment status/history as the case may be, in accordance to what is indicated in an applicant CV.

Many thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Phunkyposh(f): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello, Please can I get the link to the part one of this thread.. ? I am green horned and I'm trying to avoid asking too many questions shocked.. Been reading through this part down to 5 but can't access some vital info. .

Please if you're up for Application(Business /Marketing fields) against next year, I need buddies....
Many thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by kwemkizito(m): 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good evening all, am really happy for every information I got from this forum, thank you all, please who has filled the form via Uni Assist (unanswered mandatory questions), that's for Msc and must they all be filled? Thanks alot
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akinson1: 3:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good afternoon all
please I have a question to ask
I applied for Vpd on the old uni assist for over a month now and haven't gotten it(have paid and got the automated message that I submitted application.
my question is that do I still need to apply again on the new assist after applying on the old one??(considering the fact that I heard some people here said they got their vpd in just 2/3weeks.
the vpd is delaying me from applying now ,hope am save??
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Akinson1:
Good afternoon all
please I have a question to ask
I applied for Vpd on the old uni assist for over a month now and haven't gotten it(have paid and got the automated message that I submitted application.
my question is that do I still need to apply again on the new assist after applying on the old one??(considering the fact that I heard some people here said they got their vpd in just 2/3weeks.
the vpd is delaying me from applying now ,hope am save??

I applied too on the old uniassist and I have gotten my VPD, so that's not a problem. Hope you've sent them your certified documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akinson1: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good evening all, am really happy for every information I got from this forum, thank you all, please who has filled the form via Uni Assist (unanswered mandatory questions), that's for Msc and must they all be filled? Thanks alot

this new uni assist is complicated sort of,I have filled all the questions in the box
still saying unanswered mandatory questions ,not letting me to submit and check out
are experiencing such too?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Akinson1: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
like how many weeks did urs take bfr they sent ur vpd?? when did u apply?? I already have my documents with them in winter thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by SyberKate(f): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
ernestjino:

I think you will need the transcript to apply to schools or u can used your result print out from portal. Noun is very strict with transcript am not sure u can have access to it, if applying through uniassist give them they address. What I did was I ask them to use private Currier so they ask me to pay on the way to UPS I pleaded with guy and scan to my email...
Please can I get the contact of the person you discussed with who was willing to help you send your transcript using private currier.
I applied months ago, about to miss my application window and they are yet to recieve my transcript in the school I applied to.
Thank you in advance
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Betterlife30: 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Akinson1:
like how many weeks did urs take bfr they sent ur vpd??
when did u apply??
I already have my documents with them in winter
thanks

I received my VPD exactly 4weeks after. I applied on the 17th of October and I received my VPD on the 15th of November.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alexomoba: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
kwemkizito:
Click on the link showing unanswered questions, ensure to fill every info. Then look up for other info on the heading ie education 10/10 or something like that...click n fill out

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by alexomoba: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
We are sending some documents to uniassist tomorrow..interested? Pls pm
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Debo54: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Good evening guys, i uploaded and paid my handling fees since last week till date it states evaluating application form not yet available, i have a deadline of december 1 to submit the application form and notarized hard copies. how do i go about this.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by basitd: 6:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hello all,

It seems like the requirement for the categories has changed from the last time I saw it.

Can one still apply for category a with the condition of going for another Bsc. program and having a bsc degree already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Mikeval001: 7:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes it has changed,I believe it's self explanatory enough when you read it.

basitd:
Hello all,

It seems like the requirement for the categories has changed from the last time I saw it.

Can one still apply for category a with the condition of going for another Bsc. program and having a bsc degree already
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
basitd:
Hello all,

Bros you belong to category B.

Even people with first class who graduated before 2017 belong to this cat B.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by HighPriest0(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
RealPower77:

the shop name is MADE IN ORIENT close to the Jena paradise bahnhof. Is also called Asian shop
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Stevenssen(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Phunkyposh:
Hello, Please can I get the link to the part one of this thread.. ? I am green horned and I'm trying to avoid asking too many questions shocked.. Been reading through this part down to 5 but can't access some vital info. .

Please if you're up for Application(Business /Marketing fields) against next year, I need buddies....
Many thanks cool
You mean page one? you don't have to read from part one. Check the first page https://www.nairaland.com/5296943/general-german-student-visa-enquiries and you can start from there

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes I did and my ielts score is 6.0

Good evening, I may not have an answer to your question but I'm sure there are more experienced people that will respond.
I have a question for you. Did you apply with an English Test Certificate or English Proficiency Letter??

I want to apply for Summer Semester. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.