Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,291 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars (1308 Views)

Congolese Actress, Rachel Mwanza To Represent Africa At The Oscars 2013 / The Oscars, 2010 Live Coverage And Results / The Oscars 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars by Orikinla(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2007
Newton Aduaka is the only Nigerian Director I bet $1,000, 000 has the genius to be nominated for the Oscars in the next five years.

The majority of Nollywood directors can continue displaying their pedestrian videos on Africa Magic.

Newton Aduaka can explore the depth of Chinua Achebe's Arrow of God, because you need a great story to make history.

I have highlighted the accomplishments of Newton Aduaka on Nairaland since 2006 to date, so search for the posts or go on Google to save me from any apologia to trivia.
Re: Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars by viee(f): 8:24pm On May 10, 2007
im afraid, i dont quite agree with you
African Magic choice of movies should not be the criteria to judge which movie is good and which is not
Re: Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars by viee(f): 8:27pm On May 10, 2007
Newton may be good, but as a Director
but it takes a lot more than a good director to have a oscar bound movie

u need to spend money
have good story line
have good costume
good scenes
lights etc

i understand that most marteters (who actually bank roll this movies) more or less determine what goes on.

he may be a good director but his environment may limit his ability sad
Re: Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars by Seun(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2007
Who is Newton Aduaka? Why not introduce us to him? Can you name his best movies so far?
Re: Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars by Rodent: 7:14am On May 11, 2007
Re: Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars by Rodent: 7:15am On May 11, 2007
Re: Newton Aduaka Can Make It To The Oscars by cgift(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2007
I wish him all da bst.Its actually th first tim i'm haring of him.

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Kid Actor / Is Remi Abiola Dead? / Mobile Movies For Ur Phone (full)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.