Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos (82131 Views)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain / Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by MediaNGN: 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Popular Disk Jockey, Cuppy spotted with former unified world heavyweight champion, Anthony Joshua as they hang out together in Lagos.

The professional boxer visit Nigeria for the first time in many years.

Watch Videos:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/07/dj-cuppy-and-anthony-joshua-hang-out.html

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nairaobserver: 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by MediaNGN: 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cuppy Cuppy grin grin

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Olufela30: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
So his name is Femi ,..... Hmmm, he must be a player Mehn .....

257 Likes 12 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by LearnITsmash(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Who is this looser laughing with, don't go and train, keep smiling until ruiz destroys your soul in the next fight undecided

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Some Nairalanders are prophets sha.

In another thread, someone predicted DJ cuppy the first celeb to hang out with AJ. Then Toke Makinwa and Uriel. See the prophecy coming to pass. Lmao

300 Likes 15 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by simonlee(m): 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2019
ChemicalReaction:
Some Nairalanders are prophets sha.

In another thread, someone predicted DJ cuppy the first celeb to hang out with AJ. Then Toke Makinwa and Uriel. See the prophecy coming to pass. Lmao
saw that too...with a meme of dogs waiting to get laid!

384 Likes 27 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2019
That girls loves every dick

40 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2019
undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by davillian(m): 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aj you have started playing again ba. ?
Ruiz is taking no days off for his training.

50 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Olufela30:

Confirmed. most femi wey i know na bad boy sha

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Greystone: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
angry

AJ continue “hanging out” with this babe whose music is a registered cause of ear pains...

That’s how you will “hang up” your boxing gloves after a second defeat to Andy Ruiz.

angry

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by drpossibilities(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
simonlee:

saw that too...with a meme of dogs waiting to get laid!

I saw it too oo. That guy na Prophet cheesy cheesy grin grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by MrBONE2(m): 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Happy hanging grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Gabson006: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
Just as predicted

Check my siggy

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Femi= Marry me grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by maxiuc(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
When you look at how poverty has ravaged your life and family Mehn Many thoughts go dey enter your head

Oh God reason my matter

Naija corrupt naija corrupt yet some people who doesn't know you are smiling home with money the never merited

Jacob stole something he never merited but you allowed him because you saw his

Baba God transfer the riches of the Gentiles to me even if na 1milla I go appreciate am

Which kind life be this

Good people that has mind of giving poverty is ravaging them, money only falls in the hands of the wicked

Lamentations of a broke ass nigga

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Have a comment... but make I snore small.... Hurrrrrhhhhghhhggghhh

20 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by vanPELaj(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wow...
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by PrinceKevin01: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
That time when a woman feel like asking a man will you marry me?

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to to chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by feelmeTy: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Na person wey fit boost him morale be this! ���

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Ebimor96: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Olufela30:
LOL
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Junkie1: 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
FUNNY SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM PREDICTED SHE WOULD DO THIS AND SHE DIDN'T DISAPPOINT I EXPECT TOKE TO FOLLOW IN HER FOOTSTEPS OF THE NEXT ANTHONY JOSHUA WOULD FVCK

ALSO I GUARANTEE AFTER HE'S FINISHED "HANGING OUT" WITH THESE GIRLS RUIZ WILL THE FINE BOY OUTTA HIM FOR THE SECOND TIME

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by Adeling(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
The prophecy is about to be fulfilled. next will be ..... girls sha!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by tardell007(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
k
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by bigkahuna704(m): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Owwwwkaaaay
Re: DJ Cuppy and Anthony Joshua hang out together in Lagos by bimgo: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
I am also a general donor. @DJ CUPPY

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Eniola Badmus Shows Thigh And Cleavage In A New Video / Ned Nwoko Teaching Lady How To Shoot Gun (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.