Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,273 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals (16450 Views)

Djokovic Defeats 13-time Champion Nadal In 'greatest' French Open Display / Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures / Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by thereturnoflucy(m): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
It was a vintage performance by Roger Federer, as he worked his way to the Wimbledon final after beating Rafael Nadal.

Roger Federer defeated Rafael Nadal in four sets to avenge his Wimbledon loss back in 2008. The Swiss Legend won the advantage and capitalised on it to set up a match against Novak Djokovic in Wimbledon 2019 final.

This game was the 40th career meeting between the golden duo, and it sure lived up to the hype.

With 38 Grand Slam titles between them, the game was

Federer seized control to claim a 7-6(3) 1-6 6-3 6-4 victory. Djokovic overcame Roberto Bautista Agut 6-2, 4-6, 6-3, 6-2 earlier Friday to reach his sixth Wimbledon final.

Watch video of Federer celebrating widly after the win below:

https://kikiotolu.com/federer-beat-nadal-wimbledon-final/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Chuks9000: 8:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Jokovic might beat him at the finals ...

9 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Aidejay(m): 8:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nadal
Djokovic
Federer
The only names I've heard in men's tennis. Is there like no challenge to these guys dominance

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by do4luv14(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aidejay:
Nadal
Djokovic
Federer
The only names I've heard in men's tennis. Is there like no challenge to these guys dominance

none, they has all falter to decieve

from wilfred to that tsisipa guy, to stan, and that swedish guy, all nah pretenders

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aidejay:
Nadal
Djokovic
Federer
village people destroyed Andy Murray

37 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Aidejay(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2019
Firstclass2000:
I've even 4goten about Andy

8 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by kikio1992(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aidejay:
I've even 4goten about Andy

People of this world

3 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by MrAnele(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Baba of the court

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by pyro62(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
That's why I like Serena Williams.. She will beat you like a child, and you won't win any single round.. If Rodger get mind, make e challenge her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Cutezt(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Wow
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Lamasta(m): 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
Legend of the court
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by adeswagsdmj(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
King of Everywhere

But On Grass he is another thing��

4 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by itiswellwithme: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2019
These two are have done so well and have embossed their names on the pages of history... For life. What I need to do is to make my mark in my field and make my life count. I swear I will.

Make Your Life Count". Lamide Adenuga’s delivery is top notch. This video is sparking minds and changing lives around the world. Kindly share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSlG92zXhY

3 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Ultimatezlant: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
GOAT

2 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by ayanbaba2(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
Firstclass2000:

just like dem wilshere, etc... injury relatives!

na him and Djokovic "dey behind" Nadal and Federer that time!

make him dey thank his star say he don win grand slam

3 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Badgers14: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2019
cheesy
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Angelfrost(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Well, congrats to him on reaching the final... But, we all know how it's gonna end... Djokovic will finally retire him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Pablonkor: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
So Tsonga and Murray just vanished from Tennis World and Left everything to Djokovic, Nadal and Federer
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Ultimatezlant: 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
pyro62:
That's why I like Serena Williams.. She will beat you like a child, and you won't win any single round.. If Rodger get mind, make e challenge her
Naomi Osaka would say otherwise

6 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Pablonkor: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aidejay:
Nadal
Djokovic
Federer
You've got to follow hierarchy bro.

Djokovic first

1 Like

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by ThothHermes: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2019
Fed Express.

Novak is a different kettle of fish though. Could go either way.
Just can't write off Federer.

8 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by fergie001: 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pablonkor:

You've got to follow hierarchy bro.

Djokovic first
Legend Federer should be first.....
20 Grand Slams isn't beans....

8 Wimbledon titles...
First and only man to reach a century of wins at Wimbledon....
King of Wimbledon....baba file fun

I have loved and admired this man for close to a decade...
The problem is that Djokovic beats people like a teacher flogging his students, I pray he gets injured and abandon the game

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by henryhemon(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
Federer is the ronaldinho of tennis. Man is so classy. I love him.

8 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by ayanbaba2(m): 10:31pm On Jul 12, 2019
pyro62:

which Serena?

you didn't even talk about Djokovic who dey always dominate his opponents!

I would love Baba Federer to win it, but that Djokovic too get power...like he his on drugs!

9 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Pablonkor: 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
fergie001:

Legend Federer should be first.....
20 Grand Slams isn't beans....

8 Wimbledon titles...
First and only man to reach a century of wins at Wimbledon....
King of Wimbledon....baba file fun

I have loved and admired this man for close to a decade...
The problem is that Djokovic beats people like a teacher flogging his students, I pray he gets injured and abandon the game
Walahi ur prayer will never be answered

6 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by fergie001: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pablonkor:

Walahi ur prayer will never be answered
it shall be answered oooo...insha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Mikora: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Fedexpress on the roll
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Patoski7(m): 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
Roger that.... At age 37 he is still playing very well, but djokovic just has a way of beating him in d finals

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA And UEFA Suspend All Russian Clubs And National Teams From All Competitions / Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barcelona Beat Montpellier 3-0. / Bruno Fernandes Wins Premier League's Player Of The Month For December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.