Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,912 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals (16487 Views)

Djokovic Defeats 13-time Champion Nadal In 'greatest' French Open Display / Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures / Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by chrisbrain2: 10:39pm On Jul 12, 2019
pyro62:
That's why I like Serena Williams.. She will beat you like a child, and you won't win any single round.. If Rodger get mind, make e challenge her
I guess your joking...

4 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by patrickmuf(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Yes!!!
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by chrisbrain2: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Naomi Osaka would say otherwise
Yea. Naomi is not consistent.
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by chrisbrain2: 10:42pm On Jul 12, 2019
Pablonkor:

You've got to follow hierarchy bro.

Djokovic first
Nope. He is not talking about ATP ranking. When it come to tennis... Roger atop always

2 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Cmanforall: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chuks9000:
Jokovic might beat him at the finals ...
Don't spoil somebody's name cos of FTC
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Adakintroy2: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
This is no Roland garros. Here king of clay is queen.

3 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Ogaga87(m): 10:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
pyro62:
That's why I like Serena Williams.. She will beat you like a child, and you won't win any single round.. If Rodger get mind, make e challenge her

Somebody needs a matured cow milk

4 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by ofiko123(m): 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
Nice one ...kudos to Roger federer..

1 Like

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Snapchat: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2019
Aidejay:
Nadal
Djokovic
Federer
The only names I've heard in men's tennis. Is there like no challenge to these guys dominance

LOL https://www.goal.com/en/news/football-can-survive-without-ronaldo-messi-tennis-is-doomed/i0nky3jsjfdb1ai0giueeh70o

1 Like

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Chuks9000: 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
Cmanforall:

Novak Djomovic? Thank you.
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Onyi90(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
do4luv14:

none, they has all falter to decieve

from wilfred to that tsisipa guy, to stan, and that swedish guy, all nah pretenders
U didn't mention Andy Murray.
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by pyro62(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Ogaga87:

Somebody needs a matured cow milk

Herdsman spotted
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Treasure17(m): 11:09pm On Jul 12, 2019
Federer my man. Another Wimbledon title loading. congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by SirBunky85(m): 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
Chuks9000:
Jokovic might beat him at the finals ...
replace that "might" with "will"

1 Like

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by fadasss: 11:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
How would u compare Federer to Serena..
pyro62:

1 Like

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by ucheuzor1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2019
Treasure17:
Federer my man. Another Wimbledon title loading. congratulations.

sorry to disappoint you but Novak is just too strong for him to beat. I'm a Rafa Nadal fan but Djokovic is just too strong for both of them.

4 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Jabila: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2019
Federer is a legend
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by MrDojo(m): 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2019
pyro62:

Bros, Serena is good, but she cannot beat any of the top 50 male pros. I'm too sure about that. By the way, this is not a sexist comment, I'm only stating the truth. In the women's division, she is the GOAT, but if she wants to challenge men, she won't be able to beat anybody in the Top 50. In fact, I'm being kind to Serena, she and her sister bragger too, that they could defeat pro male tennis players outside the Top 200, guess what? The #203 smashed the two og them, as in brutal beating ooo. If you think I'm lying, you can Google it.

P.s. I'm not attacking you.

10 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by PopeFlatino(m): 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
grin but na true the guy talk na .all Respect to d legend Fedie but that Novak with his left hand na another Robot all together
Cmanforall:

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by davodyguy: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
pyro62:
They've played before, Federer won

3 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Godsage(m): 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2019
pyro62:
Someone that couldnt defeat rank 203 male tennis star

5 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by davodyguy: 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin but na true the guy talk na .all Respect to d legend Fedie but that Novak with his left hand na another Robot all together
I'm a Roger fan since he won his first Wimbledon title in 2003 and was given a cow as a gift, but he can't beat Novak Djokovic on Sunday. Nadal is a weaker opponent of the two vs Federer on grass or hard court
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by davodyguy: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
ucheuzor1:

sorry to disappoint you but Novak is just too strong for him to beat. I'm a Rafa Nadal fan but Djokovic is just too strong for both of them.
Djokovic is on another level, presently. On grass and hard court, non of Roger of Rafal is a match for Djokovic at the moment.

If Federer wins on Sunday, it may be due to luck.
Try watch the 2015 Wimbledon final and also US Open final of same year. It was Djokovic vs Federer in back to back finals, he won both

5 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by artofseduction: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2019
pyro62:
This one never watch Tennis.
I dey shame on ur behalf
�����

3 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Seunnzy(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2019
pyro62:
Roger will beat her before second roundsef...male tennis is more competitive
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by Seunnzy(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Djokovic might win.. but let's not forget that Federer is king of grass

3 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by shogsman(m): 12:07am On Jul 13, 2019
Age doesn't slow him down.
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by OlawaleBammie: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2019
fergie001:

Legend Federer should be first.....
20 Grand Slams isn't beans....

8 Wimbledon titles...
First and only man to reach a century of wins at Wimbledon....
King of Wimbledon....baba file fun

I have loved and admired this man for close to a decade...
The problem is that Djokovic beats people like a teacher flogging his students, I pray he gets injured and abandon the game

u re soo on point, not forgetting dat FEDERER STAYED AS WORLD No1 FOR MORE THAN 300 WEEKS, MANU ATP's TITLES AS WELL. I LOVE D GUY LIKE BEANS.
but dat slim like centipede novak, hmmm d guy name dey fear me die.

2 Likes

Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by pyro62(m): 12:10am On Jul 13, 2019
artofseduction:

This one never watch Tennis.
I dey shame on ur behalf
�����

All the tennis way you dey watch, you are still unemployed! Why you no shame for yourself

I HATE NONSENSE
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by cinoedhunter: 12:20am On Jul 13, 2019
pyro62:
Osaka on my mind grin
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by garfield1: 12:44am On Jul 13, 2019
davodyguy:

I'm a Roger fan since he won his first Wimbledon title in 2003 and was given a cow as a gift, but he can't beat Novak Djokovic on Sunday. Nadal is a weaker opponent of the two vs Federer on grass or hard court
But why? Why is djokovic so hard to beat
Re: Roger Federer Tops Rafael Nadal In Wimbledon Semifinals by garfield1: 12:46am On Jul 13, 2019
davodyguy:

Djokovic is on another level, presently. On grass and hard court, non of Roger of Rafal is a match for Djokovic at the moment.

If Federer wins on Sunday, it may be due to luck.
Try watch the 2015 Wimbledon final and also US Open final of same year. It was Djokovic vs Federer in back to back finals, he won both
There must be a way for federer to beat djokovic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Luis Enrique Resigns As Spain Coach / Neymar Ruled Out Of World Cup With Fractured Vertebra / Musa, Iwobi, Oshoala, Ordega Nominated For 2018 CAF Awards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.