Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Which Skill Better Between Tailoring Nd Computer Repairer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Skill Better Between Tailoring Nd Computer Repairer (1009 Views)

Which Skill Should He Go For? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Skill Better Between Tailoring Nd Computer Repairer by ismailibnbashir: 8:23am On Jul 13, 2019
plz fellow nairalanders i seriously need u ppls advice am an undergraduate student studying Agriculture whc am in 300l ryt naw still ave 2more years left for me let me go straight to d point i use to go to one of my dad jnr broder here in Kano whn during break period coz he is a tailor nd designer as well so through him i ave learn small tins concernning dis work but yesterday my dad seat me down ask me that did i lyk dat work whc i say yes but it seems dat my dad do nt lyk dat tailoring of a tin coz thier dad whc is is my granny is a tailor nd almost all of dem knows hw to sew so my dat dont want a situation whr by most of us will become tailor he want us to learn anoder diffrent tin apart frm dat so he ask me dat if i will lyk to learn hw to repair system nd do buying nd selling of that too coz its lucrative than tailoring dat most of his frends relatives dat he no they ar into dat work made it frm d work so plz fellow nairalanders i really need advice frm d matured minds plz whc one should i pick between both.
MODERATOS plz help me push this to front page plz
Re: Which Skill Better Between Tailoring Nd Computer Repairer by meobizy(f): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2019
I thought the use of abbreviations via text was outdated.
With a qwerty phone no one has an excuse to write like a toddler, not to talk of a 300L student.

My advice is for you to choose tailoring, there is always a demand for clothes to get made or patched.
From the tailoring job you can make enough money to rent a place, employ extra hands and eventually attend trainings to learn computer repair.
That is if you don’t Bleep up first by marrying a wife when you’re still struggling.
I don’t know what it is Nigerians cherish about marriage.
Re: Which Skill Better Between Tailoring Nd Computer Repairer by Jokerman(m): 8:36am On Jul 14, 2019
meobizy:
I thought the use of abbreviations via text was outdated.
With a qwerty phone no one has an excuse to write like a toddler, not to talk of a 300L student.

My advice is for you to choose tailoring, there is always a demand for clothes to get made or patched.
From the tailoring job you can make enough money to rent a place, employ extra hands and eventually attend trainings to learn computer repair.
That is if you don’t Bleep up first by marrying a wife when you’re still struggling.
I don’t know what it is Nigerians cherish about marriage.

As per marriage, don't you know time waits for no man, and every keeps getting older and no one knows his/her time of departure
Re: Which Skill Better Between Tailoring Nd Computer Repairer by meobizy(f): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Jokerman:

As per marriage, don't you know time waits for no man, and every keeps getting older and no one knows his/her time of departure
One thing I’ve learned regarding Nigerians and marriages is to drop the advice of ‘make money first before settling down’ then moving on with life.
Nigerians always feel the best time to marry a woman is when young and broke.
It never turns out good for the majority but they believe in it anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Tolulope Arotile. Nigeria's First Female Helicopter Combat Pilot. PICTURES. / Explain-PM-to-Grandma: Project Management Class Highlights (September Edition) / Dpr Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.