Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Woman : Each And All Of God's Ideas Is Original - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Woman : Each And All Of God's Ideas Is Original (226 Views)

God Ideas / God’s Ideas And Good Ideas - Proverbs 3:5-6, Isaiah 55:8-9, 1 Samuel 17:32-33 / Which Of These 25 Arabic Quran With Variant Is Original? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Woman : Each And All Of God's Ideas Is Original by Mosco100(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2019
Genesis 1
31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Reading Genesis 1, you see God made sure everything He made was good before he rested.

In chapter 2, which is not chronologically second from chapter 1 but is an explanation of some things in chapter one, you see that before God saw in chapter one that everything He made was good, He said that it is not good that the man should be alone, then He made the woman on the same sixth day, and saw that everything He made was good.

Genesis 2

18 And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Nevertheless, Adam being made first, should have rejected the middle tree's fruit Eve gave him, since Eve was made an help meet for him, and not the decision maker of the home.

Thank God Jesus came to save His people from their sins.

(1) (Reply)

Pull Out From The Cult It's A Deception / Help,i Need Ideas For My Project Topic: Christian Studies / Why Many Believers Are Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.