Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody (47468 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Angelfrost(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
I can't disagree with her... It all comes down to personal choice. I won't advise my daughter to date a guy with the intention of leeching off him...

Same way I avoid ladies that are broke, lazy, desperate, and dumb... They should remain in their single lanes.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Men, please stay single than date a Jaruma girl!!!

She is after your money and your Peniis.

Nothing like love...

Love is not in her encyclopedia!!!

Jaruma girls.. Most of them are keyboard Feminists before they finally decide to execute their evil plans on you under the pretext of relationship!!!

That girl giving advice is a typical Jaruma girl...
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
doublecross:
forget that thing man! it's just the new generation thinking. a man should cater for the needs of his family while the woman should take care of the home. that is how it should be a real man like me knows this.
Real man real man. Till you die before your time... God forbid tho!!
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by godofuck231: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Meanwhile u girls love Nigerian boys because they dress well and work hard, have money to pay for what ever u desire
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Lamasta(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
BizBayo:

Well, I can still give them both 'contract-staff' ... grin grin grin

All join my brother may God bless our hustle
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by PoliticalChinex(m): 12:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
sexdoll:

and if you no finally make am nko...?

Keep hustling until u make it
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by castro316: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
dirtydiva:
How e dey be nah?
yeah cool
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sirhamilton(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
doublecross:
and you want your wife to take care of your children and home and still work like you do? receive sense.

Receive sense you said? A look at all your responses on this thread only tells me you've a sub-zero iQ level. Judging from the way your thought pattern is weaved I can tell at least 3 out of the following 5 about you are correct

1) You're below 25 and just left college or is still struggling to make the cut for NYSC
2) You have little experience in relationships thus you feel you need to spend all your nonexistent earnings in a female to please her
3) You're broke
4) You're jobless and spend whatever money you get on sports betting
5) You have never paid rent out of pocket.

Now receive sense!!!
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by nicepoker101(m): 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
All these prostitutes with zero reputation
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by doublecross(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
eni4real:
Real man real man. Till you die before your time... God forbid tho!!
Lol. i know it's hard in this modern day world but the truth is we were meant to take care of these women and our children. i'm not against the women helping out though but if they don't, it's their right.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Legendguru: 3:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
u can stay single till u hit menopause .

dirty lazy girls everywhere u dont wanna work and rise with an average man forgetting that the ready.made men were once average keep looking for ready made who will never plan with u or take u serious
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by cappucino925(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow that's my role model for life...
It's better I stay single than to end up with a Poor Frustrated Broke Ass Nigga all in the name of Love.... undecided undecided

The broke ass guys will surely react to this while my Rich guys will only smile n thank God for their riches...

Poor Nairaland guys ,go n make money, poverty is a curse.....

I must marry my desire rich man... tongue tongue tongue
you foolishness disgusts me a lot see person wey dey talk about broke guys mumu and that same broke guy will still sleep with you senseless dog

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
But make we talk truth oh this girl Toto go sweet to suck oh drink her Toto milk
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by larrswag(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Na Una kind dem dey use their pant. Mugu Slaymama with rotten pu**sy
Onyi22:
Wow that's my role model for life...
It's better I stay single than to end up with a Poor Frustrated Broke Ass Nigga all in the name of Love.... undecided undecided

The broke ass guys will surely react to this while my Rich guys will only smile n thank God for their riches...

Poor Nairaland guys ,go n make money, poverty is a curse.....

I must marry my desire rich man... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
doublecross:
Lol. i know it's hard in this modern day world but the truth is we were meant to take care of these women and our children. i'm not against the women helping out though but if they don't, it's their right.
I don't think it is their right to just be a modified housekeeper. It is better to have a resourceful and diligent wife who offer something extra to the family too. It helps a lot!!
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by ElsonMorali: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Where's the lie here? How do broke guys even have the mind to date? I can't do it. How do you broke guys feel like a man, giving tired excuses to your girlfriends day in day out
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Exodora: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
What about those that already ha e rich guys but still insist on flirting around . Even women whose husbands are rich and yet they are flirting with all this underage boys kwanu.
Seriously women are confused , they don't know what they want. Today they want a rich guy ,tomorrow they want a poor guy that can at least love and care for them . Women are confused , women are confused , women are confused ooooo
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sexdoll: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

Keep hustling until u make it

so you really think every hustler will make it?

the only reason why I pity you for having this awkward mentality is because niggaz like you only hustle because you want to get a woman.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by emmaodet: 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
doublecross:
in as much as i hate this, it's the simple truth. the woman is not even supposed to work but if she tries to support, good. the man should be able to provide for his family always. it's a taboo for a man to be broke. that's why he was built to have more strength and be more physical

Making money is not by strength or been physical.
There are alot of things not in our control bro.
If you are fortunate to be making money, thank God and don't mock struggling guys bro
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by emmaodet: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
doublecross:
she is not meant to cater for her needs. the man should bro. i know that from the days of old. i'm a dude and i know what's right

Bro if we are to follow your comment then it is safe yo retrench all ladies from government and private sector so as to give room for more guys to earn so as to marry and take care of ladies since a working lady is almost useless
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by PoliticalChinex(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2019
sexdoll:

so you really think every hustler will make it?

the only reason why I pity you for having this awkward mentality is because niggaz like you only hustle because you want to get a woman.

u are very stupid to assume that i am poor like u!!!!
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sexdoll: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2019
PoliticalChinex:

u are very stupid to assume that i am poor like u!!!!

mister rich man!!!

you no go hustle till infinity in jesus name grin grin grin
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by doublecross(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2019
emmaodet:

Bro if we are to follow your comment then it is safe yo retrench all ladies from government and private sector so as to give room for more guys to earn so as to marry and take care of ladies since a working lady is almost useless
yes na! you think about it.... if she works like you do, who takes care of the home and your kids? we are killing the obvious laws of nature and that's the problem. pastor Chris even said it that woman was not Gods original idea. they are there to help out with those little things as taking care of the home... not being a bread winner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by doublecross(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2019
eni4real:
I don't think it is their right to just be a modified housekeeper. It is better to have a resourceful and diligent wife who offer something extra to the family too. It helps a lot!!
i don't know about you oooo. what do you make of a husband and wife being both bankers? abegi, make i hear word. out fore fathers would say a female child doesn't have to go to school. they knew what they were saying it's just that the world is going AWOL.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
doublecross:
i don't know about you oooo. what do you make of a husband and wife being both bankers? abegi, make i hear word. out fore fathers would say a female child doesn't have to go to school. they knew what they were saying it's just that the world is going AWOL.
Archaic!
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by emmaodet: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
doublecross:
yes na! you think about it.... if she works like you do, who takes care of the home and your kids? we are killing the obvious laws of nature and that's the problem. pastor Chris even said it that woman was not Gods original idea. they are there to help out with those little things as taking care of the home... not being a bread winner

Hmmmmmmm.

It's well
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
Onyi22:

Y not support how to make money instead of supporting this trash?

grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio / MR Ibu Having Breakfast In Australia (pics) / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Hot Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.