Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody (47465 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Shyngle: "If Your Girlfriend Doesn't Ask For Money, Her Real Boyfriend Is Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Morenikeji070: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Useless African girl that is why most of you loss better men. Abeg American and European ladies rock better. Even nigeria men have tired of our women lol

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by exlinklodge: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Watin this one wey be like midget dey talk?

People go talk, she go still talk
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by tfash96(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!

To all Nairalanders home&abroad anytime that stupid Onyi22 comment or whatever no dey mind her jare na 1 bitch wey dey look for attention ni.. Just ignore her stupid ass..The idiot fit be guy sef hin fit dey camouflage

2 Likes

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by tealaw(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Wow that's my role model for life...
It's better I stay single than to end up with a Poor Frustrated Broke Ass Nigga all in the name of Love.... undecided undecided

The broke ass guys will surely react to this while my Rich guys will only smile n thank God for their riches...

Poor Nairaland guys ,go n make money, poverty is a curse.....

I must marry my desire rich man... tongue tongue tongue

I just checked your profile pic. First, your yansh pose shows you a frustrated village girl. And pls, make money to paint that your disgusting wall in your room.
You are here talking about men should make money.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
d tin is she would'nt read my coment, xo y coment
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
See as she look like spoilt apple, you no wan bring ideas wey go make guyman business grow rather na how to dry am up like bet9ja.
You women una cup go dey full small small I swear to that, na so I take pretend that I m dead broke and helpless, I deliberately kept myself so local that my babe started telling her friends that she hv lost taste in me and dat I m now broke and wretched, these is a babe I m into relationship with for 3yrs and when I put her into test she messed up big time.
I surprised her with my last birthday before I graduated when she came around to see her new boifrnd who happens to be my old time friend from yr1, shame couldn't let her participate fully as MC was echoing words to audience to come and shake hands with the celebrant and his babe.

2 Likes

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by 8stargeneral: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Then make ur own money and marry urself because guys don't give a fu:k for people like u, ur nothing but a gold digger!

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Olorunnim: 11:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
virgoquin:

If na you be the person wey dey for your profile so my sister no be rich men you suppose to dey hustle for now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na paint and putty filler first
Ahhh why Na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Greatzeus(m): 11:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
How much should a person have,so as not to be considered broke? How much broke is broke,be specific.
What I'm saying is a person can have N20m in his account and tell people he is broke, because usually he do have N100m +, whereas another guy with N2m in his account thinks he is ontop of the world grin

2 Likes

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by wizod(m): 11:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
SageMK:
Oh. Here we go again...

All I know is men should stay away from ladies that see relationships as employment opportunities. If you don't want to be with a broke guy, then don't be a broke girl.
u're correct. Broke attract broke
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by stanliwiser: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
It's better I stay single than to end up with a Poor Frustrated Broke Ass Nigga all in the name of Love.... undecided undecided

The broke ass guys will surely react to this while my Rich guys will only smile n thank God for their riches...

We helping you tk search for the rich man also. we got your back.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by wizod(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

onyi22 don't mind d broke guys dat dont even knw ur work. #prostitution

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sirhamilton(m): 11:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:

This is what I term the dependency mental, seeking for a rich husband to cater for your needs. Is there something wrong with having something going for yourself? Or getting married to a man with dreams and a plan? Most ladies keep waiting for the "the rich husband" till the ship sails without them. Then they end up settling for the "broke guy"

2 Likes

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by doublecross(m): 12:08am On Jul 14, 2019
in as much as i hate this, it's the simple truth. the woman is not even supposed to work but if she tries to support, good. the man should be able to provide for his family always. it's a taboo for a man to be broke. that's why he was built to have more strength and be more physical

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by doublecross(m): 12:10am On Jul 14, 2019
sirhamilton:

This is what I term the dependency mental, seeking for a rich husband to cater for your needs. Is there something wrong with having something going for yourself? Or getting married to a man with dreams and a plan? Most ladies keep waiting for the "the rich husband" till the ship sails without them. Then they end up settling for the "broke guy"
she is not meant to cater for her needs. the man should bro. i know that from the days of old. i'm a dude and i know what's right
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by BemyG(m): 12:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Love is the alternate in a relationship, most women who go for millions and billions end up cheating on their guys which is very bad.

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sirhamilton(m): 12:32am On Jul 14, 2019
doublecross:
she is not meant to cater for her needs. the man should bro. i know that from the days of old. i'm a dude and i know what's right

Marriage works when both parties bring something to the table financially. No guy should get married to a broke lady, it's a burden you don't want to bear. In marriage y'all are suppose to support each other... No lady should get married because she needs someone to cater for her needs. That's business!

4 Likes

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by doublecross(m): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2019
sirhamilton:

Marriage works when both parties bring something to the table financially. No guy should get married to a broke lady, it's a burden you don't want to bear. In marriage y'all are suppose to support each other... No lady should get married because she needs someone to cater for her needs. That's business!
forget that thing man! it's just the new generation thinking. a man should cater for the needs of his family while the woman should take care of the home. that is how it should be a real man like me knows this.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sirhamilton(m): 12:45am On Jul 14, 2019
doublecross:
forget that thing man! it's just the new generation thinking. a man should cater for the needs of his family while the woman should take care of the home. that is how it should be a real man like me knows this.

You obviously aren't married.
Your theory might only work with a girlfriend. Not when you have a wife, family and numerous bills to pay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Ruggedniggaone: 12:48am On Jul 14, 2019
doublecross:
who is this pervert?smh

6 Likes

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sirhamilton(m): 12:50am On Jul 14, 2019
Ruggedniggaone:
who is this pervert?smh

He's not a pervert, he's a young man who bases his perception of marriage off of what he sees on TV screens and maybe books

4 Likes

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by AljaanIVQ007(m): 1:15am On Jul 14, 2019
She's making point na!...Money is necessary in marriage,marriage is not just about love na...although women use your judgment well when dealing with a promising young man...but as guy man hustle and get respected jare and drop Legacy for ur kids jor!!...#motivation#

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sirhamilton(m): 1:24am On Jul 14, 2019
AljaanIVQ007:
She's making point na!...Money is necessary in marriage,marriage is not just about love na...although women use your judgment well when dealing with a promising young man...but as guy man hustle and get respected jare and drop Legacy for ur kids jor!!...#motivation#

Do you think any (sensible) guy wants to get married to a broke lady with no potential as well ? It swings both way

2 Likes

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Kingoftime50: 1:38am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

i concur with that lady, but you? Kai i swear your village people dey look you with one eye
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Chijay121: 1:39am On Jul 14, 2019
Make 20k weekly with your smartphone join my what's app group for presentation
https:///FsOA0X8PjIHGVHoez8HMCj
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by AljaanIVQ007(m): 1:44am On Jul 14, 2019
sirhamilton:

Do you think any (sensible) guy wants to get married to a broke lady with no potential as well ? It swings both way

Then as a sensible guy stay focus more on success then you might meet your fellow hustling spouse,Maybe you both might work something out...A sensible man places his priorities right.
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Chijay121: 1:46am On Jul 14, 2019
Partner with a news company and maje over 20k weekly with your smartphone
No referral needed to get paid join my what's app group below for presentation
https:///FsOA0X8PjIHGVHoez8HMCj
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by AljaanIVQ007(m): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=sirhamilton post=80242174]

Do you think any (sensible) guy wants to get married to a broke lady with no potential as well ? It swings both way[/quote

Then as a sensible guy stay focus more on success then you might meet your fellow hustling spouse,Maybe you both might work something out...A sensible man places his priorities right
Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 14, 2019
virgoquin:

If na you be the person wey dey for your profile so my sister no be rich men you suppose to dey hustle for now cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na paint and putty filler first

Blood of Guru Maraji shocked shocked shocked

Haba! this one strong o shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by sirhamilton(m): 1:54am On Jul 14, 2019
AljaanIVQ007:

Then as a sensible guy stay focus more on success then you might meet your fellow hustling spouse,Maybe you both might work something out...A sensible man places his priorities right.

I'm already a married sensible guy who lives in the US.and is gradually becoming successful each day. My responses on here are borne from personal experiences

1 Like

Re: Pinky Girl: Broke Boyfriend Is Not Wanted By Anybody by AljaanIVQ007(m): 1:58am On Jul 14, 2019
sirhamilton:

I'm already a married sensible guy who lives in the US and is gradually be coming successful each day

Sure you are,nothing personal...More grease to your elbows...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set / Fans Mock Kcee On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.