Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Do You Love R.kelly? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Do You Love R.kelly? (750 Views)

(new Music) Download 'do What You Want' By Lady Gaga Ft. R. Kelly / R.kelly's Comment Abt Psquare:describes Them As Wanna Bee's For Copying Usher. / Is R. Kelly The Most Talented Of R&b Singers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Love R.kelly? by teddyface(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2007
Hey guys, I want to know those who love my best musician R KELLY (the R in R&B)

Say what you Love about him and why.

Re: Do You Love R.kelly? by kellorah: 11:02pm On May 10, 2007
i dnt love him, but he's kool kiss
Re: Do You Love R.kelly? by chiogo(f): 11:03pm On May 10, 2007
Are u askin'? I love him! 'cause he got a nice, sexy voice. he's cute, tall and fit.He's too cool even at his age.check out my profile first.
Re: Do You Love R.kelly? by IBDat(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2007
R Kelly is the Godfather of RnB pure n simple!
Re: Do You Love R.kelly? by eniola1310(f): 8:11am On May 11, 2007
I dont love R kelly, I love his music. He's really a legend
Re: Do You Love R.kelly? by doyin13(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2007
nope
Re: Do You Love R.kelly? by tollu: 4:25pm On May 26, 2007
How can anyone NOT love R.kelly?
Great voice,
Great lyrics,
Great beats,
Great songs,
plus he's written songs for most of the legends(according to me and the knowledgeable) in the music world Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston included. I can listen to him for HOURS on end.
Generally a great guy.
The sex scandals?  lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Love R.kelly? by danniecool(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2007
R Kelly is simply the best RnB Star I have ever seen

He has a good voice

He is creative

and he is consistent in the music industry, he is God father to upcoming musicians, song writer to many Rnd star parading themselves today.
Re: Do You Love R.kelly? by Seun(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2007
He's talented and dedicated to his craft. He's great! But he's also crazy and confused. Aren't we all? wink
Re: Do You Love R.kelly? by tollu: 9:51pm On May 26, 2007
Yeah, aren't we all? wink

(1) (Reply)

Idriss Abdukarim Is Back / Who Is D Best? Former Westlife's Brian Mcfadden Or Blue's Ryan Lee / Accapella Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.