Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Engineers In The House Help Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Engineers In The House Help Please (820 Views)

Engineers In Ibadan, Do You Have Vivo Y11iw Firmware / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not / For The Phone Engineers In This House - How To Service A Phone And Make It Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers In The House Help Please by humble100(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
I have a little issue,my phone screen spoiled while in camp so i gave it to one of the engineers,he got it fixed. Ever since then my Back camera is not switching likewise my back flash is not coming on. What could be the problem,i already left camp last week. It's a tecno camon cx,who can get it fixed and for how much,i'm currently in east now but i would be in ibadan by tuesday
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by robinso01(m): 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
aint an engineer,bt try 2 do hard reset first,it might work better
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by humble100(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
robinso01:
aint an engineer,bt try 2 do hard reset first,it might work better
I have done that but it still didn't work,thanks anyway
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by HisExcellence(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nothing spoil brother, just a Matter of open the phone and let the panel sit very well, it happened like that if the camera is not fixed well or not good, the tourch light won't turn ON. It can't be less the 500h or 1k. Which side are u in Ibadan?
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by lekjons(m): 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
If you can bring it to agbowo in ibadan, i can fix it for you..
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by waleyp(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
Or Go To CoCoA House DuGBe IBaDan, LotS Of EnginerS Around That Side
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by humble100(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
HisExcellence:
Nothing spoil brother, just a Matter of open the phone and let the panel sit very well, it happened like that if the camera is not fixed well or not good, the tourch light won't turn ON. It can't be less the 500h or 1k. Which side are u in Ibadan?
I'll be in Ibadan by Tuesday,if you can fix it maybe give me your number so I'll call you when I get to Ibadan
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by humble100(m): 6:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
lekjons:
If you can bring it to agbowo in ibadan, i can fix it for you..
thank bro I'll let you know once I get to Ibadan by Tuesday, can I have your contact ? you can send me a text 0..9.0.17..039.8.4..1 so I'll call you immediately I get to Ibadan
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by HisExcellence(m): 6:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
humble100:
thank bro I'll let you know once I get to Ibadan by Tuesday, can I have your contact ? you can send me a text 0..9.0.17..039.8.4..1 so I'll call you immediately I get to Ibadan

Note: it either the camera spoil or not properly fixed. If the camera spoil it will cost you 1500-2000 to change the camera, but if it was not bored properly fixed if will only cost you 500-1000. So beware as not to be over charged. But you can still price it down.
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by humble100(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
HisExcellence:

Note: it either the camera spoil or not properly fixed. If the camera spoil it will cost you 1500-2000 to change the camera, but if it was not bored properly fixed if will only cost you 500-1000. So beware as not to be over charged. But you can still price it down.
okay thanks for the info,I really appreciate
Re: Engineers In The House Help Please by HisExcellence(m): 8:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
humble100:
okay thanks for the info,I really appreciate

You're highly welcome

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 3.1 Plus For Sale / Infinix Zero 6 / Airtel 4G Mifi For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.