Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria (59440 Views)

Anthony Joshua Replies A Fan Who Asked ''Wetin Dey For The Boys?'' / Neymar Is Now Growing Wings: He Fights With Player, Cavani Over Penalty Kick / Anthony Joshua: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Is My Inspiration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by emmamajesty: 9:33am On Jul 14, 2019
NIJJAking:
the faces of people there confirms the fact that serious poverty dey nigeria. see suffering faces
They are all afonjas not the people from the rising sun
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by steryj(m): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Davash222:
To fight for Nigeria is like chasing the wind.
or like a shadow on the throne.
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by panmunium(m): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Even the child will not live to fight for Nigeria at older age
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by Frankweb93: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2019
Hdhdbdb
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2019
Olufela30:
After Samuel Peter s fvvk up, no trainer would trust any Nigerian... Only local trainers .....
How did Samuel Peters f*ck up?
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by Olufela30: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Deepfeel:

How did Samuel Peters f*ck up?

After been humiliated by those Russian brothers, av you heard about him ? Tell me ooo...
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by Deepfeel(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Olufela30:

After been humiliated by those Russian brothers, av you heard about him ? Tell me ooo...
Samuel Peters na old man I don't know what his doing in the ring again his time have passed, looks like his only looking for retirement money, Mike Tyson fought and lost for money too when he became broke he new he wasn't physically fit again but went back to the ring just for the money
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by puneetheer(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
That's an appropriate question!
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by Chukalemon(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
thesicilian:
What was his reply?
. If you ask me nah who I go ask
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by Tobastar: 1:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
someone told the child to ask the question... coz in my opinion pickin wey no sabi who represents Nigeria... how possible to know AJ fight for uk

...Just one punch would be enough to bring out the real owner of the question.
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by darediamond(m): 2:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
27Pushing30:

Deep
Endlessly DEEEEEEP...
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
steryj:
or like a shadow on the throne.

or like a wall socket without current

1 Like

Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
dododawa1:
d kid should go and ask FEMI WHITE at ijeshatedo surulere,a young energetic and formal Nigeria Olympics fighter,NOW club bouncer.

I don't want to laugh but....grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Makoko Kid Asked Anthony Joshua Why He Fights For UK And Not For Nigeria by MoneyMan5: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
emmamajesty:

They are all afonjas not the people from the rising sun

They are not Afonjas

They are Egun people from the Republic of Benin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) / Diego Maradona Dead / BREAKING: Messi In Talks With Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.