Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,824 members, 7,855,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows (18825 Views)

Chelsea FC Reacts To Omeruo's Performance / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos / Why We Won’t Appeal Disallowed Goal Against Nigeria – Zambia FA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by Okezedan(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Knox123:

cry

That is S.E away jersey, sad they are putting on that one today, so get ready. Algeria is not an easy team plus we don't have goal keeper, that is the only thing I fear for. Algeria will win because of that...(Akpeyi)
ode. You have never supported the super eagles before. That's what you said against Cameroon and south Africa
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by kidneystones(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let him keep his words .. No offence
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by Knox123(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Okezedan:
ode. You have never supported the super eagles before. That's what you said against Cameroon and south Africa

Ozuor !

Go and quote the comment of me saying that. Pls don't mistake me for another person. Mumu.
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by ibnlawal(m): 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Neutrality:
That's too bad bro,its more honorable 2 remain silent than comments in -ve words,abi u b SouthAfrican/Cameronian?

Well, that's the best I can wish them.I support them up to thus stage..I'm a fan of good football bro, have u watched any Algeria match?? U will be stunned, they play good football.
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by Austineva(m): 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
I saw 2:1 in d match but, don't know who won d match. It could be Nigeria or Algeria. Buh d match correct score is 2:1. Give testimony later to God
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by Legendguru: 3:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
talk is too.cheap at this point get the job done first
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by Okezedan(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Knox123:

Ozuor !

Go and quote the comment of me saying that. Pls don't mistake me for another person. Mumu.
Weyrey with big dreams
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by inereunwa1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:
The best Pυssy wey I fυck that year na Algerian pussy... Pink yellow pussy.. E get oil well well
tah Na lie who dash monkey banana grin grin
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by Caseless: 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin I fear na wetin Dem go wear because Algeria home Jersey na white
just my fear. But they wore green against congo
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
Oche211:
Nigeria, it's a goal.
Naija all the way.
This eagle must fly today.
yes oo cheesy

Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by goldust777: 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
DeRay98:

We don't "always beat" them, we only started winning more against from the 90s.
Throughout the 80s, apart from AFCON 1980 final when we beat them, they always beat us and every time we were to play was tension packed.
We started to beat more from the 1990s...
No match with Algeria is walk over...
I know you are a pessimist if every Nigerian was like you super eagles won't qualify for nations cup thank goodness they are still positive minded Nigerians.Algeria is a walkover when Nigeria wins if you like strap bomb on your body and go and explode in wuse market.Enemy of progress always looking for downfall of others I pity people that call your type a friend.one chance friend with negative energy grin
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by DeRay98(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
goldust777:

I know you are a pessimist if every Nigerian was like you super eagles won't qualify for nations cup thank goodness they are still positive minded Nigerians.Algeria is a walkover when Nigeria wins if you like strap bomb on your body and go and explode in wuse market.Enemy of progress always looking for downfall of others I pity people that call your type a friend.one chance friend with negative energy grin

Your ignorance stinks ....
You have no idea what pessimism is.
Are you aware of the stats btw both countries?
Does the statistics show that Nigeria has absolute dominance over Algeria in AFCON and world cup?
This is why some people like you fail comprehension because you substitute zeal for knowledge.
You can't comprehend the context of a discuss and you start ranting rubbish.
An individual made an uninformed generationalisation without reference to statistics and I made him look into the history so as not to get pumped but cautious.
This why people get HBp because they don't know how control their excitement or expectations and when their expectations is unmet they crash.
I have watched every match Nigeria and Algeria have played from 1980 to date and I have memories of most of the matches.
You think that by hopping up and down is what makes you better fan than others who look the situation objectively manage their expectations with caution by praying the best? Blind excitement and optimism is not what patriotism is all about...
talking about enemies of progress ...Fool.
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by goldust777: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2019
DeRay98:

Your ignorance stinks ....
You have no idea what pessimism is.
Are you aware of the stats btw both countries?
Does the statistics show that Nigeria has absolute dominance over Algeria in AFCON and world cup?
This is why some people like you fail comprehension because you substitute zeal for knowledge.
You can't comprehend the context of a discuss and you start ranting rubbish.
An individual made an uninformed generationalisation without reference to statistics and I made him look into the history so as not to get pumped but cautious.
This why people get HBp because they don't know how control their excitement or expectations and when their expectations is unmet they crash.
I have watched every match Nigeria and Algeria have played from 1980 to date and I have memories of most of the matches.
You think that by hopping up and down is what makes you better fan than others who look the situation objectively manage their expectations with caution by praying the best? Blind excitement and optimism is not what patriotism is all about...
talking about enemies of progress ...Fool.
Thunder fire you idiot bloody alien from Chad negative idiot.thats you remain useless ranting nonsense on nairaland.They is nothing objective an idiot like you can see in football anybody can win but only negative minded idiot cast down their own claiming objectivity yesterdays game could have been anybody's game despite the own goal,late free kick and the var call that favoured Nigeria.But morons like you don't understand that.obviously you're a stagnated idiot who is not self confident of anything in life and always looking for the worst in anything instead of seeing good in anything.the eagles lost yesterday but tried their best at least entered top on the continent.what are you even rated top hundred for on the continent slowpoke.
Re: We Won’t Fall For Algerians’ Antics, Omeruo Vows by shesawesome(f): 7:29am On Jul 16, 2019
PoliteActivist:
Nig vs Alg (2-1)

How come no one mentions juju in things like this. If all these our babalawos can't help us beat them 5-0 I don't want to hear anything else about juju. They are only good at hard-to-prove things - like bulletproof and making people invisible!

FTC.
I am on top!
Shesawesome, you and everybody that thought I won't amount to nothing, see your life! grin
I never thought so oh lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Football Is The Only Thing That Unites us in Nigeria / Leicester City Sacks Craig Shakespeare As Coach / 2019 CAF Awards: Algeria Named African Men's National Team Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.