Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (51247 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) / AFCON: Kenneth Omeruo And Chidozie Awaziem Tested For Drugs After Cameroon Win / Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Oluwolex2000(m): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Source - .COM

Super Eagles player, Kenneth Omeruo, will be getting married to his fiancee, Chioma Nnamani, in Enugu state tomorrow, December 30th.

The professional footballer, who is a Chelsea defender but currently on loan at Turkish club Kasimpasa, proposed to Chioma in September https://www.nairaland.com/4082274/kenneth-omeruo-proposes-chioma-nnamani

He took to social media to share their pre-wedding photos as well as photos from their introduction.

Source: http://www..com/2017/12/pre-wedding-photos-of-super-eagles.html

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by dafeyankee: 3:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ok
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Ray360: 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Omeruo has decided to become a man.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by boliswitpassprik(m): 3:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
shocked

Hope he Can play ball in "Za oza room" better than he plays it on the football pitch!

hml to him.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Homeboiy: 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
He go fit handle that woman

So all these while na to just fúck ashoala n clean mouth

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Fine.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by opestein: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
[/quote]
koreat:
F
2chainzz:
Fine.
Justpassingby2:
K
una see una lives?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by koreat(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Money is good, if not ....this girl ll never cross his path ...God don't forget oo, it's 2018

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Congrats
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

Them kpansh her for your front ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
I am sure this gal would have a big round behind

From those fleshy thighs...you would know.

I won't ever forget Rukayat. ..her ass was like 2 basketballs side by side grin I never believed it was possible to cum 2x in quick succession till I did doggie with her

. Zorn's mother has her yansh ravaged with craw craw and torn from too many different agberos screwing her dirty pussy. His dad died of poverty despite swallowing cum as an occupation.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by tobida: 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
hml
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 3:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is this his sugar mummy?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by northvietnam(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
Chai , some girls dey get luck shaaaa.....
This babe that year.

Never dated her Ooooo.

I will be attending the traditional marriage moro @ Ndi Agu Amechi by ugwu Aji...

Op where u get this pics
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Justpassingby2(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
opestein:
FFine.Kuna see una lives?
Lol..... e pain u.... but come to think of it.... dem send you follow me?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by RIPEnglish: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
I wishes him for better for worst.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by koreat(m): 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
opestein:
FFine.Kuna see una lives?
you are here to comment not to quote undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by SAMBARRY: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ray360:
Omeruo has decided to become a man.
SO he was a woman before?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by chiefojiji(m): 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
I opened this thread thinking I go see the two both of them on the field trying to dribble dem selves.... But I was disappointed, cus the guy is so sensible.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by jolyment: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Reality

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by ModsWillKillNL: 3:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
He just had to rep Yoruba for it to be complete.

Kudos and congrats to him.

Proudly Yoruba cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by daddio(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

You are already looking for ur Vaseline?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by oshe111(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'm positive this dude is about to marry someone's Girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by Trustme2(m): 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

From those fleshy thighs...you would know.

I won't ever forget Rukayat. ..her ass was like 2 basketballs side by side grin I never believed it was possible to cum 2x in quick succession till I did doggie with her
Who dash you that eagle eye na. I think say na only me see am o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by histemple: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
I was expecting to see Oshoala
Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by obaataaokpaewu: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
I came in to see Oshoala. sad

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
daddio:

You are already looking for ur Vaseline?

No...Your mum is doing that already grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos by daddio(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:

See your enemy's enemies

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Mikel Obi Set For Return To English Football / Nigerian Boxing Champion, Bash Ali Lands In Kuje Prison / Ahmed Musa Unveiled As Pop Cola Ambassador (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.