Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed (99957 Views)

Chinese Turns Nigerian Soldier To A Maid In A Market [PICS] / Kehinde Fasoranti: How Funke Olakunrin, My Sister, Was Killed / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by tendingNews: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Funke Olakunrin Fasoranti: The Driver And Housemaid Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter Speak On The Death Of Their Madam

The late Mrs Fasoranti-Olakunrin's driver and housemaid recount the attack on their car by masked gunmen.

In this short interview, both the driver and housemaid state their car was attacked by masked gunmen who burst out of the bush firing at them.

Recall that some blamed Fulani herdsmen for the killing.

Watch the videos as the driver and maid speak to TVC...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/funke-olakunrin-fasoranti-driver-and.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by tendingNews: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2019
Watch the videos HERE

2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Kingosytex(m): 8:21am On Jul 14, 2019
I think this is a case of assassination. It might not really be the dreaded fulani herdsmen, because if it were they, they might have also killed the maid and the driver. The truth is that the herdsmen have set a bad antecedent that is why most killings are attributed to them

my thoughts though...

R.I.P to the deceased!!

259 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by omooba969(m): 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Nothing can be ruled out.

This is beginning to look like an assassination.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by thesicilian: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2019
They are still speaking grammar instead of gathering intelligence to find the killers. They're not serious yet.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by philip0906(m): 9:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Herdsmen with masks?wawu

What I don't get is the desperation of the APC to prove that the attack wasn't done by herdsmen? Would they have done same if another miscreant group were accused?

202 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by CrimeKsmart: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2019
We need to stop tagging every killing in the south as Fulani herdsmen. We all know news like this gives some politicians and a particular region joy just to ensure there is ethnic war in Nigeria.

I do not support killing but we must be careful in the way we label a particular tribe of killing in Nigeria. To achieve one Nigeria, we must see beauty in our diversity not enmity.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by martowskin1(m): 9:38am On Jul 14, 2019
They are just trying so hard to defend the herdsmen.... Na una sabi

She is dead , she is dead full stop

30 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by anyimontana(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2019
Coza and slapping senator will be so happy

Dis has taken them off spotlight

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by bakynes(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2019
Every killing in Nigeria now is now tagged as Fulani herdsmen killings just like during Jonathan's tenure every killings was termed Boko-haram killings. Its like Nigerians have forgotten we still have kidnappers, armed robbers and other bandit groups in this country.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by ayodaisi: 9:39am On Jul 14, 2019
This is assassin in action not fulani herdersm

9 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Flier: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2019
martowskin1:
They are just trying so hard to defend the herdsmen.... Na una sabi

She is dead , she is dead full stop
It could be true we are not there

2 Likes

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by dafemnet: 9:41am On Jul 14, 2019
May her soul rest in peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2019
it's only a fool that will doubt the evil menace of this Fulani herdsmen... I have witnessed them in action.... #Cursed Country #

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by martowskin1(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Flier:
It could be true we are not there

Thats their business, instead of condemning the action, they are fighting so hard to prove the Fulani innocence...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by ichidodo: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Tis a Fulani crime gone wrong...Obviously they wanted to seize the car and its occupants for ransom as it is their usual way in that axis(ask Gov Akeredolu) but for the antics of the driver they had to shoot at it and unfortunately Madam was hit..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Samyj247: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
I think this is a case of assassination. It might not really be the dreaded fulani herdsmen, because if it were they, they might have also killed the maid and the driver. The truth is that the herdsmen have set a bad antecedent that is why most killings are attributed to them

my thoughts though...
its a clear assassination by the Fulani. The assassin didn't come for the driver or the house help, they came for her. They want to use that to scare the Yoruba leaders from standing against buharis Fulani plans. One of those leaders is the father of the woman killed. Yoruba people should better get sense now

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2019
But fulani no dey wear mask. People just chose to blame fulani

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by NeekolazWorld(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2019
One of the biggest problem I think Nigerian has is unnecessary conclusion and general stupidity of the masses.
Someone was killed which is very painful but out of another person's wicked intentions they tagged it as herdsmen just to create a problem and the masses just suddenly jumped into conclusion that they were herdsmen.
First of all herdsmen move with cows and have have not heard anything about cows in the senerio of the incident. Secondly they were masked, so how were they identified as herdsmen with their mask?

The stupidity aspect is how the masses decided to jump into conclusions to throw accusations in support of whoever first posted the news that they were herdsmen.

That particular route has always been known for criminal activities from time in memorial even before the arrival of herdsmen crisis. I studied in a private university in Edo state and know very well there were very peaceful herdsmen somewhere in the bushes of that community and they had their own settlements there. Where I am talking about still connects these route but there was always a high crime rate there which had nothing to do with herdsmen. But now these routes are tagged with herdsmen for thesame crime that has been existing in that place long before these herdsmen saga.

I am not a Fulani or related to one for saying the truth, am actually from Edo state and I know that route too well because I travelled that route regularly.

This Fulani herdsmen saga is now powered by some evil politicians to carry out evil dids and ensure it is tagged as herdsmen just to sabotage the PMB regime. Unfortunately it is affecting the innocent citizens of the country but the truth is that those seeking power by way of creating problems for the present government through this means do not really care about the citizens and who pays the price.

We should all be cautious of were these accusations will eventually lead to.

92 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by Adakintroy2: 9:43am On Jul 14, 2019
That thing look like clear assasonation. Why were they mask.

Why drag her out only her was hit delibrately.we know herds men are a menance. But sometimes many can hide their own atrocity under them.

For me it feels like an assasonation l.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by boxypane(m): 9:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Its high time FFK be incarcerated for good!!!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Funke Olakunrin's Driver & Maid Reveal How She Was Killed by SEGLIZ: 9:45am On Jul 14, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.