Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported (2220 Views)

Man Deported After Confessing His Immigration Status To UK Catholic Priest / Edo Woman Deported From Germany With Her 3 Kids, Cries In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Vowed To Be Deported From Canada Over His Dead Body Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by AcuraZDX: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
Here is the moment a man broke down in tears as he was forcefully being deported.

The man was seen crying in an air plane after exhausting himself begging to stay back.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-breaks-down-in-tears-as-he-was-forcefully-being-deported/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by JasonScoolari: 6:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
I really don't want to talk cos it would make me burst into tears....

The picture below will tell you the people responsible for his setback.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by AcuraZDX: 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by tsinzu: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
I feel for him, he knows they are sending him back to hell fire

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by iTearHerToto: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
He should only be crying his intestines out if he's coming back to Zoogeria. Otherwise I don't see any reason for all the drama

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by Young03(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
He should tell the pilot to divert to Kenya nah
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by sirusX(m): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
This is why some people commit suicide cry

After they have tasted the good life, just in one swoop it gets snatched from them just like that

They take the high road....suicide

The government need to make the environment stable enough for people to thrive in whatever work they're involved in

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by AcuraZDX: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by tchidi066(f): 12:06am On Jul 15, 2019
I feel real bad for him... Returning to this hellhole is a nightmare
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by Nobody: 4:23am On Jul 15, 2019
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:54am On Jul 15, 2019
The shîthole effect

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by Redman44(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2019
In retrospect, he should be thanking his stars that he is alive and not coming back to Nigeria in a body bag. When there is life, there is hope. People have been deported in the past and they returned to the country they were deported from some years later and became citizens of the same nations that deported them. Why do Nigerians think deportation is the end of life? There are more than 130 countries in the world, for Christ's sake sad sad sad sad.

This man can still make it to another country in about 2-3 years time if he does not like Nigeria ( Shallow minded people cannot see the gems in Nigeria anyway ). So, why is he shedding tears like baby. Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 15, 2019
I feel for the man. He is going back to no electricity, no water, no good roads, no good health care, lawlessness, insecurity and so many other wahala.
Los Angeles is so quiet now, no more Mexicans hanging around.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by ednut1(m): 9:14am On Jul 15, 2019
No proof he is a nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by Graduateacher(f): 9:25am On Jul 15, 2019
How is he a Nigerian man?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by lifeisbeautiful: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2019
Bloggers can lie,from is accent the man is from Senegal or Gambia

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by ope532: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2019
Please don't fear to go back home your glory is there my brother.
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by ihatebuhari(f): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
J111333:
I feel for the man. He is going back to no electricity, no water, no good roads, no good health care, lawlessness, insecurity and so many other wahala.
Los Angeles is so quiet now, no more Mexicans hanging around.
hehehehe I thought am the only one that noticed it
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by labani06(m): 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Village people are calling sorry woo
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I really don't want to talk cos it would make me burst into tears....

The picture below will tell you the people responsible for his setback.
So you believe in vodoo too grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by gentleiphy: 7:48pm On Jul 15, 2019
AcuraZDX:
Here is the moment a man broke down in tears as he was forcefully being deported.

The man was seen crying in an air plane after exhausting himself begging to stay back.

Watch the video:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-breaks-down-in-tears-as-he-was-forcefully-being-deported/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

And how do you know he is a Nigerian? atimes you guys post things you are not sure of...are all black men in the US Nigerians?
Re: Nigerian Man Breaks Down In Tears As He Was Forcefully Being Deported by Lawlek(m): 5:43am On Jul 16, 2019
gentleiphy:

And how do you know he is a Nigerian? atimes you guys post things you are not sure of...are all black men in the US Nigerians?

May God bless you for saying this. The man in the video is not a Nigerian. He is from Niger Republic. People don't verify information before spreading false.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World's Most Inconvenient Convenience Store Hangs 120m On Chinese Mountain (Pics / Consular Reports Of Birth Abroad(américa Citizen Born In Nigeria) / wHAT NEXT ?Justification For The Purpose And Conditions Of The Intended Stay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.