Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY (6419 Views)

NMCN, NUC Accredits NOUN Nursing Programme / JAMB Accredits 72 Centres In Lagos / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Onyemadonald(m): 8:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
Popular accounting body in Nigeria, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria, ICAN, has accredited the department of Accounting in Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta (MAPOLY).

ICAN certificate which was dated 10th May, 2019 was presented to the Rector of the Polytechnic, Dr. Samson Adeola Odedina, having met all the requirements for the accreditation of Accounting / Accountancy programmes in the tertiary Institution.

According to the Director, School of Business and Management Studies, Dr. Oluwakemi Oyefesobi who led the Head of Department and other lecturers in the department to present the certificate to the rector, the accreditation, which is for three academic sessions, was based on adequate teaching facilities and qualified lecturers mostly fellows of the ICAN.

The accreditation now makes it possible for graduates of Accounting from Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta (MAPOLY) to sit for two instead of three stages of the ICAN professional examinations.

In other news, three students of Accountancy Department of the Polytechnic; Osifola Stella Tolulope, Imoleayo Michael Joseph and Udeh Emmanuella Ijeh were qualified as Chartered Accountants in the final year of their studentship in the last diet.

The Director, SBMS, confirmed that this had been the culture of the department to produce Chartered Accountants at every diet of ICAN professional examination.

SOURCE: https://www.trendingaccounting.com/2019/07/ican-accredits-accounting-department-in.html

Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by momodub: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
But why nija fok up
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Tunasco4u(m): 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
OK
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by adigunomomama(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
sad
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Olujoe1(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Commendable. Is there any alternative to schooling in 9ja ?
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Daniel207(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Congrats to the school
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by adigunomomama(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nice one
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by yommen: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
OJERE!!!

2 Likes

Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by emeijeh(m): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
momodub:
But why nija fok up
Unto the match abi?

Na our cursed Jersey o undecided
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
What a welcomed development. Congratulations to Mapoly Accounting Department.

1 Like

Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by GodSaklek(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
My former lecturer, Mr kemi oyefesobi,oh,he's now hod, time flies, very gentle man
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by jimharry21(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let the account department and the account of the school be audited immediately.
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
My noble institute

2 Likes

Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Fibonacci88: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yahoo boys and skull miners school..
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Gibsonworld05(m): 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
My alma Mata..... Dr Oyefesobi, he taught me Consumer Behaviour that year.

2 Likes

Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by OMOTOWO(m): 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Can't kill myself unto sey Naija loss though I lost #100..
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
That's a good one.
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Kingpee2(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gibsonworld05:
Are you familiar with the name Shina Aina?
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Gibsonworld05(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kingpee2:
I know him but he never taught me..
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by roju4(m): 6:14am On Jul 15, 2019
Kingpee2:
My former hod 'no communication no society'
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by davades(m): 6:35am On Jul 15, 2019
Great Mapaites!
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by seanwilliam(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2019
Gibsonworld05:
he was our hod in marketing. that man wack no be small
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by seanwilliam(m): 7:02am On Jul 15, 2019
Fibonacci88:
Yahoo boys and skull miners school..
every school in naija is infested with that. nw go and die!

2 Likes

Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by seanwilliam(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2019
GodSaklek:
My former lecturer, Mr kemi oyefesobi,oh,he's now hod, time flies, very gentle man
i'm sure u meant the opposite
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by rhektor(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2019
GodSaklek:

I don't even know this lecturer in accountancy department
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by Yinabim(f): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2019
roju4:
My former hod 'no communication no society'
The present HOD is Kolawole Amos
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by roju4(m): 8:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Yinabim:
The present HOD is Kolawole Amos
I know him, he taught me English for masscomm in ND and HND and also international communication. He was my hod too
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by FATBAYO(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2019
MAPOLY AND ICAN DON DEY 2GETHER IT DON TAY.NO BE NOW
Re: ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY by FATBAYO(m): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2019
ICAN ND MAPOLY RUN THINGS FAR BACK

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nigeria National Anthem And Pledge In Urhobo Language / Futa Pre-degree Program / Eight (8) Reasons Every University Should Have A Startup Lab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.