Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht (74191 Views)

Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Gforce2019: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
ibez007:
Do you people ever watch the Eagles match at all?.

I have reasons for the question o.

Dangote money is money indeed..
But not all this nymiri money wey we no even see
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by segun18(m): 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
bigK001:
Poverty must die o
tAmen to that prayer brother
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by lexy2014: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
ednut1:
AJ is one smart mofo. Rarely spends but enjoys luxuries for free. From otedola's house to dangote's yatch. Zero hotel bills

But this was how akpabio was flexing Samuel Peters in akwa ibom. When d guy returned to d US to face klitschko, d panel beating he got was grade A
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by NwaJozi: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Gforce2019:

Dangote money is money indeed..
But not all this nymiri money wey we no even see

Aboki go polish shoe
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by KenModi(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
KingsleyBuubba:
Black man and his mentality sha

So only black men own yachts all over the world eh?!

3 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by meobizy(f): 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
At this rate na sure kponsing this guy go collect from Ruiz.
Somebody is meant to train towards the next fight yet he is in Nigeria flexing like an idiot.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Segeshow: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
God please I need this in my life. All dis 9-5 don tire me. Salary today, no salary tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Aldebaran(m): 10:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
Segeshow:
God please I need this in my life. All dis 9-5 don tire me. Salary today, no salary tomorrow.
You are very funny grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by deeoh(m): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
dvkot:
Money GGG ood
Super discount plain and pattern materials at only N1500.

https://www.nairaland.com/5236662/buy-quality-plain-pattern-material
which state u de

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by dvkot(m): 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
deeoh:

which state u de
abia state
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by shogsman(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
The boat they're on and the boat you reviewed do not look alike.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Enemyofpeace: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
See as them tie their international passports for their necks. dem no trust naija boys
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Enemyofpeace: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Segeshow:
you no fit use somebody for your family to reach there? grin grin
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Once you are wealthy or famous you automatically start rolling with your kinds.

Dangote wen people go apply for several months without even getting pass his security agency.

Bleep poverty

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by EtovalAutomobil: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Okay it seems it is the boat hosting Mr Anthony,thought I do see Alhaji sef,mscheew what is the Yacht without him on board for all I care Cuppy's father has a replica.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Emmizofficial: 10:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
15 billion rubbish and your poverty stricken Hausa people are dying on Lekki highways due to begging coz they are dying in hunger and you are proud of your vanity. Ask billgate how much he spends on luxury. Rubbish.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by daxon001(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
E go sail me go HEAVEN? angry

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2019
Enjoyment
Tomorrow one vanity member will say his doesn’t pop Moët or buy drinks or expensive clothes
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Lordapson23(m): 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
stanliwiser:
How is this wooden yacht 15 billion Naira. Abi Op is playing with our head?
You mean this yacht is half of Davido father networth

30billion for the account oo
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Emmizofficial:
15 billion rubbish and your poverty stricken Hausa people are dying on Lekki highways due to begging coz they are dying in hunger and you are proud of your vanity. Ask billgate how much he spends on luxury. Rubbish.
See dem vanity upon vanity member
Can a tree make a forest �?
One of Bill Gate house is worth $63 million dollars

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Emmizofficial:

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by grandstar(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
I love this guy for one thing- despite losing to Ruiz, he's still happy and roving about.

He's not beaten himself to death over the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by mmadu5(m): 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
dangote loved his wife so much that he had to name his yacht Mariya
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Ilamina(f): 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Glad to see

Nigeria is treating you well
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by pcicero(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2019
mmadu5:
dangote loved his wife so much that he had to name his yacht Mariya

Femi Otedola named his own also after his wife- Nana.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by healthpal: 12:35am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Knowledge is knowing that Dangote is the richest man in Africa But Wisdom is knowing that he is not the richest man in Nigeria!
you said this on radio sometime or you heard it from someone
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by MyKe02: 12:55am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Knowledge is knowing that Dangote is the richest man in Africa But Wisdom is knowing that he is not the richest man in Nigeria!

Are you?

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Larryndelaw: 1:27am On Jul 15, 2019
When see Roman Abramovich Yatch then will know say dangote own nah keke
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Myhusband(m): 2:18am On Jul 15, 2019
lovely yacht. poverty abeg I no do again o, no be only me dey dis world, go meet another person

but I need to be blunt and raw with AJ's sister, I really fall in love with her laps. ladies with her kind of laps dey always gather in the middle of the legs tongue. she's hawt
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Infinityk: 4:14am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Hmm
They have come

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by mozona(m): 5:24am On Jul 15, 2019
am the next person dangote is going to host in his yacht
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by tivta(m): 6:47am On Jul 15, 2019
Olujoe1:
What can I do to enjoy this kind life ooooooooo

What's special about the water?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Football Stars Who Married Black Women (PHOTOS) / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Machester United Celebrates Corper Who Saved Female Corper At Election In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.