Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,429 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht (74184 Views)

Antetokounmpo & Anthony Joshua On Forbes 50 Highest-Paid Athletes 2023 List / Anthony Joshua And Sister, Janet Joshua On A Plane / Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by mascot009: 7:28am On Jul 15, 2019
For Corp member and prospective Corp members seeking for job opportunities as well as NYSC posting and redeployment, follow the link to join the WhatsApp group.
https:///CsevxiXvXBvCv9nQ6Z1FRJ
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Olujoe1(m): 7:42am On Jul 15, 2019
tivta:

What's special about the water?
you can't say until you are there.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
stanliwiser:
How is this wooden yacht 15 billion Naira. Abi Op is playing with our head?
You mean this yacht is half of Davido father networth

grin do u even know the networth of davido's father? 700 million dollars.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by stanliwiser: 8:18am On Jul 15, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:

grin do u even know the networth of davido's father? 700 million dollars.
and that is about 30billion naira. Do the maths
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by Sniper101(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2019
#15,000,000,000 just for DAT wooden yatch shocked shocked shocked

Money wey person go use build one correct glass house any where in the world sad sad sad
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by 4ckTOT0: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2019
ibez007:
Do you people ever watch the Eagles match at all?.

I have reasons for the question o.
no one gives a Bleep about football again. we only watched during the era of okocha, kanu etc. now na bbn or nothing
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:16am On Jul 15, 2019
stanliwiser:
and that is about 30billion naira. Do the maths
u should do the maths ur self......how many million dollar was the yacht bought? was it up to 100 million dollar..
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by stanliwiser: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
u should do the maths ur self......how many million dollar was the yacht bought? was it up to 100 million dollar..
Ok then I understand you but my bottom line is that I still consider the boat too wooden and simple for #15bn. It doesn't fit my taste of #15b. My opinion tho.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by sallazlee(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
some people will be shouting vanity upon vanity, poverty most die
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by sallazlee(m): 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Segeshow:
God please I need this in my life. All dis 9-5 don tire me. Salary today, no salary tomorrow.
����������� Na true oh my brother
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by sallazlee(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
See dem vanity upon vanity member Can a tree make a forest �? One of Bill Gate house is worth $63 million dollars
dont mind the dumb shit jare
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by sallazlee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Knowledge is knowing that Dangote is the richest man in Africa But Wisdom is knowing that he is not the richest man in Nigeria!
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by gatecrash123: 3:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
daxon001:
E go sail me go HEAVEN? angry
yes na. reason am cool cool
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by 9jaRealist: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Knowledge is knowing that Dangote is the richest man in Africa But Wisdom is knowing that he is not the richest man in Nigeria!

Console yourself with riddles... grin grin grin
>
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by 9jaRealist: 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
stanliwiser:
Ok then I understand you but my bottom line is that I still consider the boat too wooden and simple for #15bn. It doesn't fit my taste of #15b. My opinion tho.

Bros, until any of us have been on the yacht, we can't properly assess it's worth...
Nonetheless, you have to actually have N15 billion to have a realistic "taste" of N15 billion. grin
>
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by 9jaRealist: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
KingsleyBuubba:
Black man and his mentality sha

Because the "black man" invented yachts, owning yachts or sailing them? Poverty mentality... smh undecided
>
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by 9jaRealist: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Emmizofficial:
15 billion rubbish and your poverty stricken Hausa people are dying on Lekki highways due to begging coz they are dying in hunger and you are proud of your vanity. Ask billgate how much he spends on luxury. Rubbish.

Aliko Dangote has created more JOBS, more wealth and given away MORE than probably any other Nigerian...
You cannot rationally hold him PERSONALLY responsible for a group of people who seem determined not to better themselves.
>

PS: Btw, a couple of years ago Bill Gates rented the yacht Serene for $5 million a week.

>
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by stanliwiser: 12:42am On Jul 16, 2019
9jaRealist:

Bros, until any of us have been on the yacht, we can't properly assess it's worth...
Nonetheless, you have to actually have N15 billion to have a realistic "taste" of N15 billion. grin
>
I hope you saw my "opinion though" tag was attached to my post. It means that is what I think, I don't know how true my opinion is. I could be wrong. But from the place and angle I am, this is my judgement.
Re: Aliko Dangote Hosts Anthony Joshua On His ₦15b Luxury Yacht by 9jaRealist: 1:12am On Jul 16, 2019
stanliwiser:
I hope you saw my "opinion though" tag was attached to my post. It means that is what I think, I don't know how true my opinion is. I could be wrong. But from the place and angle I am, this is my judgement.

No problem Bros...
But when you SHARE your opinion on a public forum, the public you share it with may have their own opinions on your opinion. Cheers.
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Machester United Celebrates Corper Who Saved Female Corper At Election In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.