Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. (3962 Views)

Nokia Manual Configuration For 2700 Classic Model : Help Please / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? / MTN Nigeria GPRS [Includes Configuration Settings] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. by Joel3(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2010
i have unluck MTN modem. the rest network connect and work well but except Glo.

MTN>? Pass
zain>? Pass
etisalat >? Pass
Glo >? failed

i have tried

Glosecure
gloflat
glogwap

but to no avail

the glogwap work and connect well on my phone and through pc soute. but not on my universal modem.

i am planing to activate Glo G Work Plan 6,000naria, 8am to 9PM at 3MB.
but if this cannot connect yet, i am afriad of activating this plan.

any help please?

regards
Re: Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. by honsule(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
Don't even try subscribing for Glo.The Truth of the matter is that,Glo inability to work with that your modem is a defect in the modem.I doubt if there is a solution for now.I have Handle such modems B4.But my own MTN modem MF 626 is da bomb.

MTN--------------3.5G--------------------PASSED

ZAIN--------------3.5G--------------------PASSED

ETISALAT, EDGE, PASSED

GLO----------------3.5G-------------------PASSED
Re: Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. by Joel3(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
thanks honsule,

i wonder what to do with this E156G modem.
Re: Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. by honsule(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2010
Joel.:

thanks honsule,

i wonder what to do with this E156G modem.

Manage other networks MINUS Glo
Re: Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. by chakaz(m): 12:53am On Oct 13, 2010
Pls guys, I need help on how to activate glo sim for browsing. Its for wap/internet.
Re: Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. by okgerald(m): 3:53am On Oct 13, 2010
Yeah that's true, don't bother subscribing unless you are going to buy a glo modem. I had same type of usb device for mtn, unlocked it and it worked well with etisalat, zain and mtn. I just subscribed to g-leisure from glo only to find out that it won't work with the unlocked mtn modem. I eventually sold it and got me a glo modem so my 6K wouldn't go down the drain.
Re: Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. by jaysay(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2010
the huawei 156 modem, has something disabled on it,
it can be enabled using AT command and using hyperterminal program
which is absent in windows7. I saw someone doing it at Ikeja sometime
last month. But he did it for a fee. He also upgraded to firmware to
mobile partner. If you are in Lagos, you can go to him, he'll gladly help.
Re: Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. by jaysay(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2010
or better still get rid of your huawei modem and buy
ZTE modem. The one hosule is talking about is a
ZTE modem, that is one of the product of MTN.

If you want a new ZTE universal modem, I can supply it to you.
If you need to make your huawei 156g work with glo, i can still
direct you to the guy at Ikeja. Gbam!
Re: Need Help On Glo Configuration For Mtn/universal Modem. by honsule(m): 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
@Jaysay.my ZTE is da bomb

(1) (Reply)

Phone Contracts And Nigeria / Revealed: Why Smartphones Cost Just $150 To Build And Are Sold For $800 / Infinix Hot 2 Review, Specifications And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.