Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

#bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) (3726 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Winner, Mercy And Ebuka All Smiles (Photo) / BBNaija: Isilomo, Ella And Tuoyo Hangout Together (Photos) / Cee-C Reacts To Throwback Photo Of Her And Ebuka At An Event Before BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by danieljoel759: 4:01am On Jul 15, 2019
The Evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, Ella all smiles with the host of the show, Ebuka Uchendu as she was on stage with him.

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-see-smile-on-ella-and-ebukas.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by Mrop(m): 4:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmm
Re: #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by Gosj01(m): 6:24am On Jul 15, 2019
So!? Make we fry water?

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.
Details on signature.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by Onyi22(f): 6:40am On Jul 15, 2019
At least, she is far better than some Lazy Nairaland guys that don't even know where the BBN house is located......
Ride on Ella
Re: #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by cynthiaqueen98(f): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2019
what a fake smile

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 15, 2019
Onyi22:
At least, she is far better than some Lazy Nairaland guys that don't even know where the BBN house is located......
Ride on Ella
Oh ye wise one, oya where is the big brother house located(which state)? undecided

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by ebuka10box(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2019
Girls be like : when I'm 16 I would like to date Wizkid or rema , 17-22years I would like to get married to a rich politician, an oil worker or a celebrity, 25-35years :civil servant doesn't sound like a bad idea, 35-40years :teacher, plumber , electrician, chemist after all na God dey give handwork , 40-50 : nna, man na man oooo . I go take am as I see am . After all cotton and wool na still body e dey cover . Nwoko bu nwoke!!!!! 50-60years: e be like say oil dey my head , I just have that feeling God is sending me on a mission . My calling is divine and na holy spirit stamp am!!!!!!  During this time era u will be hearing songs like   Jesus I will be your friend, in any condition I will be your friend , no matter the situation I will be your friend..... Dem tell u say Jesus dey find bride!!!!!!!!! 60 years downwards : kemi olunloyo syndrome for don enter body ............. Abeg to the ladies out there or here on nairaland , forget all these things you want. Situations are not permanent , they are meant to change. Always go for guys that hustle legitimately, guys that got vision and trust me money will follow. 100million without a vision will lead to permanent poverty but a guy with vision will never run dry . Las las we go dey alright ........

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by nicepoker101(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2019
Onyi22:
Ride on Ella
This man again.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by Onyenna(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2019
Ehen....

Re: #bbnaija: See The Smile On Ella And Ebuka's Face After She Was Evicted (photo) by Onyenna(m): 11:28am On Jul 15, 2019
Some "low self-esteem" ladies here on Nairaland sef..... One spotted up there already.....

(1) (Reply)

Marry Me Now Because My Bride Price Is Going Up – Tiwa Savage / GUC Biography, Songs, Ministry, And Net Worth (gift Ugochi Christopher) / Bedroom Photos Of Ghanaian President With A Woman Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.