Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels (44606 Views)

''I Have 40million In My Account, It Doesn't Matter If Am A Gay Or Not'- Bobrisk / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Ejjis(m): 12:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
See nairalanders, edey pain them.. Only few get sense here.

Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by tobby20: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
pesinfada:
As childish as d hole dat post it
Thanks you joor.the op nah fool

1 Like

Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by tobby20: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
Nothing like what the op posted .ooo the werey was just cracing for attention
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by PrincewithGod(m): 1:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
In hell, you won't find this funny at all. That is when you will realise the folly in your statement, when you're facing the full wrath of the Lord.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by mechanics(m): 1:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hmmmm, she does not know it will take her to her early grave.
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Heroclitus(m): 2:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
mascot009:
For Corp member and prospective Corp members seeking for job opportunities as well as NYSC posting and redeployment, follow the link to join the WhatsApp group.
https:///CsevxiXvXBvCv9nQ6Z1FRJ

I already e-mailed u

I tried to follow the link but I still couldn't join the whatsapp group
Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Mryacks: 6:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
oluwamykel:
Yes we know, but @ least the death wouldn't be coming from our stubbornness.

Exactly...people who often talk like this just want to justify whatever it is they know is wrong but are doing

1 Like

Re: It Doesn't Matter If You Dont Smoke Or Drink,u Still Gonna Die - Regina Daniels by Ryan03(f): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Haderonke20:
seems your sisters are olosho,this one wey you carry olosho matter for head like afro
nah, we are not from the same family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz Enjoy Night Out In Dubai (photos) / Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha / Pete Edochie And His Eldest Son, Leo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.