Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic (35475 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / Raheem Sterling Gifts His Shirt To Young Liverpool Fan / FC Barcelona Unveil Philippe Coutinho, Says He Has Thigh Injury (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by realmedia(f): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2019
Barcelona unveil Antoine Griezmann following £108m move from Atletico Madrid, reveal his shirt No. (Photos)

Antoine Griezmann has been officially unveiled as a Barcelona player after completing his £108million move from Atletico Madrid last week Friday.

The 28-year-old France star signed a five-year deal with Barcelona that includes a staggering buy-out clause of £717million.

Griezmann who was in good spirits as he posed in the Barcelona kit for the first time yesterday will wear the No 17 shirt for his new club.

Addressing the media at the Nou Camp, Griezmann said: 'I'm very excited to be here. I'm accepting a big challenge. I'm ready for what's coming up.'

VIA AND MORE>> https://kupelove..com/2019/07/barcelona-unveil-antoine-griezmann.html

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by realmedia(f): 7:44am On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by iCauseTrouble: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2019
Welcome Griezmann..... Up Barca

18 Likes

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2019
Drama queen
The Copa de Rey merchants will still bottle a 4-0 lead in the UCL. Griezmann bottled a 2-0 lead, barca bottled a 3-0 lead so it's just a conglomeration of the bottlers

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by Drienzia: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Gone are the days when football used to be so great with much more talented players like Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo, Rivaldo, Beckham, Ronaldinho, Nesta etc. when the Balon’dor was strictly on merit and not politically motivated. Till today I wonder why Sneijder/Iniesta didn’t win the FIFA world Best in 2010 and how Robben/Ribery didn’t win it in 2013. How on Earth Madrid were pardon to go to the transfer market for two transfer windows before starting their transfer Ban and why same treatment wasn’t given to Chelsea after several Appeal? The 2002 World Cup, the 2006 World Cup, the joy it brings and how unique it was can’t be over emphasized. Now the transfer market have been inflated and clubs now buy mediocre players at an outrageous amount. Currently Only few players are loyal to their team. Where is the beauty of the round leather game ?.

161 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by Tomoyayi(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by NwaJozi: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
They didn’t need this guy

13 Likes

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by yjgm(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Too many attackers with no sight of defenders arriving. It's same problem for Barça. I see them wobbling.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
This bet9ja guys spamming this place is plain annoying. They should just bet their own money and become millionaires nah.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing how Griezmann, Messi, Suarez and possibly Neymar fits in here.

Does that mean Coutinho is done at Barca?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by Duplik8t77(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Now barca can beat Liverpool , home and away

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by Ofunaofu: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
smiley
Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by lonelydora: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
This is Monday morning. I'm done with Nairaland for now. Time to get dirty hands so that I can get oily mouth

See you all later in the day.

36 Likes

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by kittykollinxx(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
Like for griezman share for hazard

22 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by boolet: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2019
No be bench dey hail Coutinho so?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by engrkaz(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2019
What they have lacked since Etoo left. Good deal for them

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by finesounds01(m): 7:50am On Jul 15, 2019
Valverde is still a liability to the club

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by erimmy(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Enjoy your stay at camp nou.

Anyways check my signature and escape from poverty.

I can help you get your international passport with ease.
Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by Godwin2am(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2019
WE ARE READY FOR WINNING

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:51am On Jul 15, 2019
Neymar next

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by landforeast(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2019
Ok
Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2019
Duplik8t77:
Now barca can beat Liverpool , home and away
Liverpool Champions of Europe?

7 Likes

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by Akanoaaa(m): 7:53am On Jul 15, 2019
yjgm:
Too many attackers with no sight of defenders arriving. It's same problem for Barça. I see them wobbling.

That's goal goal if you don't know. only few people can relate

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:54am On Jul 15, 2019
Dead news
Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by dam2000(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2019
Barcelona make me happy always

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Unveil Antoine Griezmann From Atletico Madrid,reveal His Shirt No(pic by martineverest(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2019
EPL clubs won't like this o

la Liga clubs are on fire this transfer market

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans In Nigeria Celebrate Chelsea's Win (Video) / Callum Hudson-Odoi Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Maurizio Sarri: Juventus Coach Sacked After Champions League Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.