Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) (53621 Views)

Ronaldo Gives Ten Hag Condition To Stay At Man Utd / Ronaldo Gives Manchester United The Lead With Awesome Hat-Trick (Video) / Ronaldo Gives Real Madrid List Of Three Players To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by ominilongest(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2021
CRISTIANO RONALDO couldn't find the back of the net in Portugal’s drab draw with the Republic of Ireland - but he was still a hero after handing a delirious fan his shirt.

The Manchester United man was unable to put his club woes aside after missing a host of golden chances to grab a win at the Aviva Stadium.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16710281/ronaldo-portugal-ireland-pitch-invader/amp/

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by ominilongest(m): 9:27am On Nov 12, 2021
ominilongest:
CRISTIANO RONALDO couldn't find the back of the net in Portugal’s drab draw with the Republic of Ireland - but he was still a hero after handing a delirious fan his shirt.

The Manchester United man was unable to put his club woes aside after missing a host of golden chances to grab a win at the Aviva Stadium.

He also had to avoid the grasp of another pitch invader who charged towards him for a hug during the game.

Ronaldo looked shocked as the man ran all the way up to him after evading security.

But Ronnie wanted no part as the invader reached out, before eventually being dragged away by stadium staff.

However, one lucky fan did manage to get to Ronaldo at the final whistle, getting a treasured hug as well as the legend's match shirt.

The young girl was in tears after forcing her way past security to get up close to her idol.

He then earned a huge roar from the crowd for stripping off his prized number seven top and handing it to her after a brief cuddle.

As for the game itself, Portugal held on to a draw by the skin of their teeth, meaning Fernando Santos’ men will now only need a point at home to Serbia this Sunday to top their group.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by ojaysam25(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2021
When you are good you are good. The people's GOAT.

241 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by WibusJaga: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2021

Nice one from the goat.
But pitch invasion is an offence & a trait of an agbero.

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Nackzy: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Woaw

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by musa234(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Ronaldo is really loved and known worldwide.. Such a lucky and famous man

164 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by paulolee(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2021
DTS soo sweet coming from him.. he really made her day...
but this Portugal n sweden no try for bursting my tickets

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by paulolee(m): 11:50am On Nov 12, 2021
ojaysam25:
When you are good you are good. The people's GOAT.
no be lie...na d way d security guards dey always drag dose invaders dt do run to disturb games naim de funny me pass...DM de drag dm like wen sars dey drag boys for hood
but I dnt tink dey can handle a lady like dt dt also commit same offense

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by updatechange(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kind gesture... Eyan wizzy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by victorazy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
OK!
Next!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by symbuul: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
salute!!!

36 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Aburada: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dodged a hug from a man and accepted that of a lady and even gave her his jersey. Safe to say the pussy power is not limited to Nigeria alone

Slawormiir how far? Bring your calculator and let’s calculate the power of pussy

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by kenzysmith: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
This guy has a good heart and deserved the 6th balloon do or

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by tillaman(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by floss(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nice.... just that his presence has turned Man United to grass for goats to feed on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Englishisamust: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ororo to d world

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Goat of all time, I pray they win their match against Serbia on Sunday ,a world cup without him will be bored to watch

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
If u don't like this guy, na u Sabi...Thank God I existed in your generation sir...Am favoured...Whom God don bless, nobody fit undo am

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by jojo1415: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
G.O.A.T

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Timagex(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Imagine...

If I was the one that collected that shirt, I will rent a big space where people will line up to touch the prized shirt. cool

The advertisement will be "GET A CHANCE TO TOUCH ORORO"S SHIRT. ITS ONCE IN A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY!! cool

THE MAN IS BLESSED ON AND OFF THE PITCH!

I am a wedding and portraits photographer. Check my signature.... cool shocked shocked

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Woww..
Watched the Clip this morning..
Was an emotional moment for d Young Girl!!.. cool cool smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Blaqstick: 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abeg oo
Make gas price reduce oo
Na 750 I dey buy am right now
I no fit cook beans anymore

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Everyone wants to be associated with successful people, take the hint. Nobody fvcks with being ordinary, you gotta add the extra "extra"

Great player, Ronaldo, what he has been able to achieve, amazing.

But there can be only one GOAT, and every real niggarr out there would agree with me that it would have to be Messi.

The greatest there would ever be and thats no cap and it's not up for discussion to be candid.

I said what I said my niggarr

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Optimistguy1969: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
The real GOAT
Others na asun

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by ItisHi: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
As him no score. Na pitch invasion be news again?

Lord Penxembourg undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Johnbosco77(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ototo CR7

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by Optimistguy1969: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Johnbosco77:
Ototo CR7
What of Etete? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by snoopz: 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Make the little girl go auction that cloth na money be that

8 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) by cescky(m): 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
ominilongest:

He also had to avoid the grasp of another pitch invader who charged towards him for a hug during the game.

Ronaldo looked shocked as the man ran all the way up to him after evading security.

But Ronnie wanted no part as the invader reached out, before eventually being dragged away by stadium staff.

However, one lucky fan did manage to get to Ronaldo at the final whistle, getting a treasured hug as well as the legend's match shirt.

The young girl was in tears after forcing her way past security to get up close to her idol.

He then earned a huge roar from the crowd for stripping off his prized number seven top and handing it to her after a brief cuddle.

As for the game itself, Portugal held on to a draw by the skin of their teeth, meaning Fernando Santos’ men will now only need a point at home to Serbia this Sunday to top their group.

Lol, is the pic with this post real?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others / Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.