Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" (26051 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Cossy Ojiakor: I Supplied Ladies To Pastor. I’m Born Again, I’m Not A Sex Addict / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Houseofglam7(f): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by kay29000(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
You broke your ankle and you can still come on Instagram to type...I don't think that ankle is broken. Probably sprained ankle.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Stillthebest: 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Natoski5:
Wow I red this post, and I was motivated...vry touching

Ok the colour of the post is red.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Forreellinc: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin kill urself bitch
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by blackmantis: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor took to her instagram page to reveal what she depression as done to her.

She revealed that she was depressed that she cried and broke her ankle.

See post below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/i-was-depressed-i-cried-and-broke-my-ankle-cossy-ojiakor-reveals/

OP your grammar just got me depressed.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by generationz(f): 12:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
abumoney:
If you've never been depressed, you won't understand what she is saying. Isn't it interesting how comedians like Basketmouth and others still suffer from depression despite the fact that he makes people laugh for a living?!

This life na pawpaw

Seriously.

When did basket mouth say that?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by jrusky(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oh your chest oversize michellin tube no longer sell bah

Sorry Ndoooh!!!

Go and see therapist to help you out ok.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Godwin2am(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
REVERSE COW TAIL GIRL
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by KrystosCJ(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
VRDroid:

Be nice to women. They are our lovers and mothers and sisters.

Cossy has come a long way. She is a tough cookie

Any type of cookie dipped in warm milk will always melt.

I understand the meaning of your phrase but every cookie must have a weak spot.

If you describe someone as a tough cookie, you mean that they are unemotional and are not easily hurt by what people say or do.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Xannydan: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
who dey take this one serious .
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by merits(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hahahaja how market? your days as pas..sed. Sweet 16 has take over the market. Madam evening paper.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Bizibi(m): 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
"I don't believe in black magic" na em dey do the thing pass.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by efeski(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
Every Nigerian girl should learn ,
when cosy was younger she was young and sexy, everyone wanted a glimpse of her asset,
she was at the top,
now she is almost 40
no husband
no suitor
no future
her beauty is faded
next is her breast
she is even rumored to have hiv
Nothing lasts forever

Asshole
She went extra lenghts to debunk the hiv rumour
No suitor no hubby you say. Is marriage the crowning achievement in life?
Learn to mind your business & shut your stinking hole of a mouth if you've got nothing sensible to say.
Fucking dimwitted slowpoke
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
VRDroid:

Be nice to women. They are our lovers and mothers and sisters.

Cossy has come a long way. She is a tough cookie

I cannot be nice to hoes. But I can be nice to decent women
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
Randy91 food don landcheesy oo. Come an suck d depression outa dose big water melonscheesy.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2019
efeski:

Asshole
Learn to mind your business & shut your stinking hole of a mouth if you've got nothing sensible to say.
always a good thing when a guy defends his babe cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
condemn:

I cannot be nice to hoes. But I can be nice to decent women

The message was not for Neanderthals.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
KrystosCJ:

Any type of cookie dipped in warm milk will always melt.

I understand the meaning of your phrase but every cookie must have a weak spot.

If you describe someone as a tough cookie, you mean that they are unemotional and are not easily hurt by what people say or do.

I didn't expect you not to understand me.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by kelvine(m): 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
This Tinubu pix is so funny grin

ArmaniUhuru:
You dey depressed, but your breast dey opress.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Adakintroy2: 3:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
40 no husband no children no nothing. Hmmm. Serious depressing DE call you at 50 plus.no be say you no fee or you no sharp still you no fit pin husband.

Nothing wrong with know know..but when you over know the knoe. Na yourself you DE do.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by vital94(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Please stay strong for the sake of that breast, please men are alive today because of your breast.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Kelechiicharles: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
when cosy was younger she was young and sexy, everyone wanted a glimpse of her asset,
she was at the top,
now she is almost 40
no husband
no suitor
no future
her beauty is faded
next is her breast

Nothing lasts forever
How can u say she is almost 40years ,please check costs is above 40

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by sivoshady: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
See Bo-Bo �
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by PapaNnamdi: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
efeski:

Asshole
y e pain u like this na

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
lefulefu:
Randy91 food don landcheesy oo. Come an suck d depression outa dose big water melonscheesy.

Boobzzz with HIVgrin grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

y e pain u like this na
that could be cossy"s boyfriend.u never know cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
Randy91:

Boobzzz with HIVgrin grin
HIV or no hiv dose boobs looks suckable grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
lefulefu:
HIV or no hiv dose boobs looks suckable grin grin grin grin grin

Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by sweetTai(m): 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Yeah....with a large artificial chest like yours, you should be depressed. Quit seeking unnecessary attention and go to gym!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor: "I Was Depressed, I Cried And Broke My Ankle" by GEEBITE: 5:48am On Jul 16, 2019
Almost 40 or 43 years precisely.
PapaNnamdi:
she was at the top,
now she is almost 40
no husband
no suitor
no future
her beauty is faded
next is her breast

Nothing lasts forever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Talks About Weight Loss / Omalichachukwu Phoenix Okereke: Maureen Solomon Gives Birth To 3rd Baby / Singer Flavour On Daddy Duties With Second Daughter, Sophia [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.