Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,033 members, 7,863,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

How I Earn In Opera Shake And Win - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Earn In Opera Shake And Win (283 Views)

Get Lucky With Opera Shake And Win. / Opera Is Hiring For Olist / Opera Software Nigeria Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn In Opera Shake And Win by ochayiowobi: 10:42am On Jul 15, 2019
It all began when I was on my way to work, I saw a big Luxurious bus with a big caption "200,000,000 naira for grab in shake and win" at first I doubted it. I later made up my mind to give it a trial. At this time it was already in it second stage. The question now arise in my mind. What should I do? I therefore began the following
I went to Google play store to download the "Opera news" app my phone couldn't accept the download and installation because of the so many app hence I uninstalled opera mini to create room for opera news app
When it was downloaded and installed, I then sign up using my mobile number. Guess what I was immediately given, 15 shakes
I shake my phone several times until the the fifteenth time, behold several money in my account
In every 24 hours I was given 5 shakes hence I earn everyday
I also use the code 851QA4 to get the gold card.
To get the gold card go to "me" then "my prize" and then "enter invite" to enter the code above.
If this process is to long just use this link
https://bitlylink.com/2Wlag

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For: Receptionist, Secretary And Real Estate Marketers / Become A Private Home Tutor And Earn Money / Interview Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.