Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Opera Is Hiring For Olist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opera Is Hiring For Olist (5382 Views)

Make 75k Monthly Working From Home With Olist Recruitment Apply / Opay Which Now Runs Olist Is Hiring / We Are Currently Hiring For The Position Of A Bank Teller Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opera Is Hiring For Olist by LeoThaGreat(m): 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
This classified ads site, OList was launched after OPay by Opera (founders of Opera Mini web browser) and will be taken up by professionals to integrate several categories including jobs, real estates, agriculture, autos, constructions and maintenance.

OList will be aiming to provide better user experience and do hope in the long run, they find themselves worthy competitor to other online stores in Nigeria.

Opera is hiring the following positions for OList:

Field Sales Executive/Team Lead
N75k - N300k
.We need your efforts to acquire new users to join Olist and keep a good relationship with them by visiting potential clients. As long as you are confident, highly focused, willing and diligent, welcome to join us
(For team lead, the requirement would be higher).
TeleSales Executive/Team Lead
N250k - 300k
.For TeleSales team member, strong communication skills and good customer service is strongly needed. Our task is to acquire new users and build a good relationship with clients by calls and messages (For team lead, the requirement would be higher).
Real Estate/Team Lead
N200k - N300k
.We need an experienced real estate agent/realtor or property manager with strong sales, negotiation and communication skills to help us lead and train team members, set and complete team goals in the category of real estate.
Web Information Auditor
N200k - N300k
.Web Information Auditor is an important role to monitor and make research of online product. You should be professional in Information Technology/Computer and experienced to cooperate with product team to make the site work better.
Content Writer
N200k - N300k
.Content Writer is the communication center between our product and users. We hope someone with strong writing and social media marketing skills to join us to present the best contents to attract more users to enjoy our product!
Graphics Designer
N200k - N300k
.A Graphics designer who can create visual representations of conceptual ideas for print and electronic media. The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of a variety of design software and work closely with the team to manage client projects and company activities
Website Designer
N200k - N300k
.We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artefacts.
Collection Agent
N150k - N200k
.As a collection agent, you are responsible for reaching out to customers to collect payment for overdue bills, loans, or other payments. Acts as the liaison between creditors and customers and manages overdue accounts.
STEPS TO APPLY
1. Click on the "Support Me" on the pop-up
in the following link: https://olist.ng/activity/support/Adewale/188705
2. Enter your Name, phone number, and active email address in the tab beneath
3. Copy the link from the tab that shows up in the next page
4. Share them on your social media to get your friends to help you get the job you applied for.
I'm not sure if this is for selected states in Nigeria, but try your luck
Good luck!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Opera Is Hiring For Olist by ubcandid(m): 12:06am On Sep 27, 2019
Recruitment in Nigeira has gotten to something else and I wonder what our labor organizations are doing about it...why should I share my job application on social media for friends to like. That's bullshit and erodes corporate responsibility. There should be confidentiality on issues like this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opera Is Hiring For Olist by LeoThaGreat(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2019
ubcandid:
Recruitment in Nigeira has gotten to something else and I wonder what our labor organizations are doing about it...why should I share my job application on social media for friends to like. That's bullshit and erodes corporate responsibility. There should be confidentiality on issues like this.

As valid as your claim may seem, Opera is an online company who need staffs with good online network for the purpose of leverage, to achieve their current target which is putting their brand in people's faces a.k.a Advertising.

There's nothing the labour can do about it because there's a logical explanation to their strategy
Re: Opera Is Hiring For Olist by ubcandid(m): 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
LeoThaGreat:

As valid as your claim may seem, Opera is an online company who need staffs with good online network for the purpose of leverage, to achieve their current target which is putting their brand in people's faces a.k.a Advertising.

There's nothing the labour can do about it because there's a logical explanation to their strategy

There is nothing logical about it and trust me, you don't see this shit in the western world where social media originates. Telling people to even submit their SM handle is an infringement on privacy.

Many people are different from who they are on social media. Some choose to refrain due to family/friends on their contact list. YOU WONDER WHY SOME GUYS HERE ARE WILD?

In the right setting there are so many things labor can do. Do you know you are not to request for people's age in developed societies or ask about their religion? But in Nigeria someone can decide to peer through your phone just because he feels he is in good position to give you a job.
Re: Opera Is Hiring For Olist by LeoThaGreat(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
ubcandid:

There is nothing logical about it and trust me, you don't see this shit in the western world where social media originates. Telling people to even submit their SM ideal is an infringement on privacy.

Many people are different from who they are on social media. Some choose to refrain due to family/friends on their contact list. YOU WONDER WHY SOME GUYS HERE ARE WILD?

In the right setting there are so many things labor can do. Do you know you are not to request for people's age in developed societies or ask about their religion? But in Nigeria someone can decide to peer through your phone just because he feels he is in good position to give you a job.

I totally agree with the last part of your statement, from my experience posting job openings on Facebook.

And I am a very private person who sometimes ignore messages from friends just because I need some peace.

But putting myself in Opera's shoes, this business is all about hype & publicity at first, so they need internet extroverts, so these can leverage their network to Opera's advantage.
It's simply making the most out of nothing!
The opening wasn't for everyone anyway, and whoever doesn't feel comfortable leveraging their network of FRIENDS to their aid can try other jobs they think they merit.

The end justifies all
Re: Opera Is Hiring For Olist by ubcandid(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
LeoThaGreat:

I totally agree with the last part of your statement, from my experience posting job openings on Facebook.

And I am a very private person who sometimes ignore messages from friends just because I need some peace.

But putting myself in Opera's shoes, this business is all about hype & publicity at first, so they need internet extroverts, so these can leverage their network to Opera's advantage.
It's simply making the most out of nothing!
The opening wasn't for everyone anyway, and whoever doesn't feel comfortable leveraging their network of FRIENDS to their aid can try other jobs they think they merit.

The end justifies all

Sorry, I wasn't looking for a job. If they are looking for social media extroverts, let them start with university undergraduates. These are the kind of jobs for them. They should put their marketing perspective in place.

Regardless, what shouldn't be right, shouldn't be painted so. Many people set different priorities after leaving school. I'm more active here that many social media page in terms of engagement. People put themselves away from prying eyes which Facebook does.

It's your view that it's nothing. It's my view from exposure and experience that it's an infringement on privacy. I DO JOBS WITH FOREIGN COY'S. Even when media presence it's required, they evaluate you.

OPERA WOULD STATE SUCH REQUIREMENT IN THEIR HOME COUNTRY. IM SURE ITS THE NIGERIAN SALES MANAGER WHO DID THAT.
Re: Opera Is Hiring For Olist by akanbiaa(m): 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2019
ubcandid:
They are already using you to advertise by doing so and getting potential customers.

1 Like

Re: Opera Is Hiring For Olist by ubcandid(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2019
akanbiaa:
They are already using you to advertise by doing so and getting potential customers.

That's a double deal for them, while you're dangling on a balance.

(1) (Reply)

How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. / Interswitch Nigeria Is Looking For It Students(industrial Attachment) / Apply For Unilever Leadership Internship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.