Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Smash CFA Exams In 4 Months, At The Comfort Of Your Home! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Smash CFA Exams In 4 Months, At The Comfort Of Your Home! (320 Views)

Should I Take CFA Exams And Is It Worth It? / Authorized Calculators For The 2019 CFA Exams / See What Nigerian Workers Did To Their Boss Who Owed Them 4 Months Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smash CFA Exams In 4 Months, At The Comfort Of Your Home! by iyke199(m): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2019
For as little as $150 or N50,000 dollars monthly, you can get one of our experienced CFA tutors to take you through the secrets of passing the CFA exams at first attempt, at the comfort of your home!

We are a group of CFA Chartholders and enthusiasts who are on a mission to reduce the CFA exam failure rate in Nigeria while putting smiles on the faces of students. We love what we do because:
- We understand the secrets of passing the CFA exam and are happy to make life much easier for our students by sharing them
- It is our dream to see CFA Nigeria record the highest pass rates
- We offer pass guarantee if you take all our mocks

Satisfaction is guaranteed – One of Level 2 students who passed 2018 December exam with us at first attempt has this to say about us “The tutors are so professional and were simply the reason I passed my level 1 exam; I don’t know what I would have done.”.

Another of our student says “The tutors made the CFA exams look so easy and are so affordable!”

This offer is valid for 10 students in Lagos only and is filling very fast. Call us at 0803 583 5190 to book your private CFA tutor today.
Re: Smash CFA Exams In 4 Months, At The Comfort Of Your Home! by iyke199(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
We only have 5 slots left and can also be reached via Whatsapp on 0803 583 5190.

Best.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Get Your Upwork Accounts Approved / Abia State Polytechnic Public Administration / Cross Site Scripting Exploit (advanced) Workshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.