Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? (8654 Views)

Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? / Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Graduateacher(f): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2019
I'm not talking of N50,000 below, I'm asking from N100,000 above.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by rottable(m): 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
I'm interested in this post. I got a job here but from 50k below.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by laycon77: 1:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
rottable:
I'm interested in this post. I got a job here but from 50k below.
nice

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by buchisom1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2019
I have... And it oil and gas

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Symbabe(f): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good afternoon to you. I'm currently looking for a place to do my PPA in Lagos. Do you know if your company will accept me or do you have any other company you can you help me with?
buchisom1:
I have... And it oil and gas
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Symbabe(f): 2:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good afternoon, I'm currently looking for an Organization to do my PPA in Lagos. I dunno if you can help me with that. Thank you.

rapo7000:
I Make over 200. got my Job from Nairaland. Even apartment and land got it here. though there might be crazy people here but there are still nice people. Just like the the real world. Nairalanders i salute all members oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by xtivin2: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Symbabe:
Good afternoon to you. I'm currently looking for a place to do my PPA in Lagos. Do you know if your company will accept me or do you have any other company you can you help me with?
This shows exactly how women think, why quote the guys with 100k above and ignore the guy with less than 50k?. With what i have seen in this life, your help may not actually reside in your logic.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by KehindeOmololu: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Got a teaching job here in nairaland though the pay is below 50,000k but to an extent upgraded my life cuz I have other investment.

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Symbabe(f): 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
I don't think you got the part where the guy with the 50k and below said "he was interested in this post"
Don't generalize my post on gender that's just as wrong as you accusing me of only caring about high paid jobs. You don't know me and I absolutely don't even feel like knowing someone as judgemental as you are. I replied to ask for jobs so that when people are actually going through the post and they can help, they'll let me know. If you have too, you can recommend me.

xtivin2:

This shows exactly how women think, why quote the guys with 100k above and ignore the guy with less than 50k?. With what i have seen in this life, your help may not actually reside in your logic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by engrfemi(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Got a 80k / month here ..... God bless nairaland

12 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Dollarseeker: 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by buchisom1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
Symbabe:
here is my number wat app 08039138192
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by lonelydora: 5:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Graduateacher:

Most high paying jobs are not usually advertised. It's based on recommendation

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by savio93(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
lonelydora:

Most high paying jobs are not usually advertised. It's based on recommendation

and you think the SHELL graduate recruitment that is ongoing and advertised in the job section of Nairaland is not a high paying job.

Please dont discourage people here. I and so many people got the link for our jobs via this same Nairaland.

OP. all big four openings are advertised here. I work with a big four and my success in it was as a result of Nairaland threads.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Back in 2012 I saw an advert for a bank job on nairaland, I applied and eventually got to work for the organisation for more than 5 years before I resigned earlier this year.

The entry level for the role was more than what a senior lecturer in a University was earning at the time.

Nairaland has been part of my life for more than 10years now and I can tell you it has shaped my life in more ways than any other thing or person.

I have also made great friends on this platform.

It's a pity majority of the people here just come in to post trash and fight, when people are making a living off the same platform.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Check this thread out

https://www.nairaland.com/5238127/hp-pavillion-15

Best price for these specs
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by freshkik(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
I hope I'll be lucky too, *currently searching*

*Concluded my NYSC program last month

* Studied mechanical engineering (but don't mind building a career in any other field, that has a huge prospect for career growth)

*The Main right now is NOT about the salary, but opportunity to learn, grow & gain professional experience ... (reason why i focus more of my job search on Trainees & Graduate intern positions

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by lonelydora: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
savio93:

and you think the SHELL graduate recruitment that is ongoing and advertised in the job section of Nairaland is not a high paying job.

Please dont discourage people here. I and so many people got the link for our jobs via this same Nairaland.

OP. all big four openings are advertised here. I work with a big four and my success in it was as a result of Nairaland threads.

And you refused to read "Most". Meanwhile, I wasn't talking about Graduate trainee jobs.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Smartniffy: 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
I also need a job oo... Am a graduate of educational management available for relocation.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Kingchineme6(m): 7:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
My name is Kingsley I'm 22years, Please I really need a job, although I'm an under-graduate but any good paying job is okay for me
I reside in Abuja and I'm ready to do any thing.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by afaatng: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Meanwhile....... If you’d like to earn a living in a flourishing city like Abu Dhabi, and get exposed to global financial opportunities, as a driver for a reputable TAXI FIRM, then this message will be crucial to your prosperity.

Your Services as an Experienced Driver is NEEDED in ABU DHABI

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by amaben2020(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Symbabe:
I don't think you got the part where the guy with the 50k and below said "he was interested in this post"
Don't generalize my post on gender that's just as wrong as you accusing me of only caring about high paid jobs. You don't know me and I absolutely don't even feel like knowing someone as judgemental as you are. I replied to ask for jobs so that when people are actually going through the post and they can help, they'll let me know. If you have too, you can recommend me.

Your gender is known for reaping where it didn't sow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by benitdavid: 7:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
hello nairalanders
please I need a job urgently. I'm hardworking and willing to learn. I reside in Benin city
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by nafisu: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by gondon(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
I have op

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by gondon(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
Graduateacher:
Op@@ I have gotten two good jobs from nairaland.............First was 100k and other was 258k.

Been following Nairaland ryt from the days of Babadinho(dot)mobi

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by TheFacelessMan: 8:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin

Because of my fictional stories ... no one would believe this.

Salary was more than...
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Graduateacher(f): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
savio93:

Please can you help with the links
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Graduateacher(f): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
gondon:

Op@@ I have gotten two good jobs from nairaland.............First was 100k and other was 258k.

Been following Nairaland ryt from the days of Babadinho(dot)mobi

Wow, can you guide us please
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Rollitout: 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
In 2014 I got a job via browsing Naira land and my salary was 200k but I ended the job in 2017
Now I am hoping to have another job browsing this site again.
Nairaland has been a blessing all the way to me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-power Backlogs: What To Do If You Have Not Been Paid / N-power December Payment: FG Commences Payment Of N30,000 To 300,000 Graduates / Sterling Bank Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.