Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? (8658 Views)

Have You Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? / Has Anyone In Nigeria Ever Gotten A Job From Indeed? / Who Has Done An Interview Or Gotten A Job Since COVID-19 Started? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Graduateacher(f): 8:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
gondon:
I have op

Congratulations, can you give us more information?
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Rollitout: 8:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
afaatng:
Meanwhile....... If you’d like to earn a living in a flourishing city like Abu Dhabi, and get exposed to global financial opportunities, as a driver for a reputable TAXI FIRM, then this message will be crucial to your prosperity.

Your Services as an Experienced Driver is NEEDED in ABU DHABI

The moment you demanded for 15,000 naira, it has become a scam and some gollible Nigerians will fall to this scam
No serious company will demand for money for employment

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
I got a job of 80k salary from nairaland about 3months ago, but i have given it to a friend after gotten a better job offer. Nairaland is awesomely good.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by BoboKush(m): 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
xtivin2:

This shows exactly how women think, why quote the guys with 100k above and ignore the guy with less than 50k?. With what i have seen in this life, your help may not actually reside in your logic.

To think she cant even do ha NYSC in oil company or bank but she thought the person working dere can do magic
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by dmjinc(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
80k as a starter...now on 202k monthly grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by OiOi: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
I have not oo. And that's the reason I registered as a member of this forum
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Joystark(f): 10:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Patiently hoping and praying for my own testimony... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by slizzyb(m): 11:03pm On Jul 15, 2019
gondon:

Op@@ I have gotten two good jobs from nairaland.............First was 100k and other was 258k.

Been following Nairaland ryt from the days of Babadinho(dot)mobi

I can relate, dat year. Na cheat full here. A those Java and symbian cheats
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by royalads: 11:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
I got my first writing job here on nairaland that was paying me 120k per month when i was a student. That was in addition to another posting job that was paying me in dollars then. I was able to pay my fees, and live like a G as a student.
Also, the contract that fetched me a good sum not long ago and will fetch more in the nearest future came from nairaland.
Although there are a bunch of miscreants here, if you have an insight, you can find serious minded people that will change your life on this forum, although their numbers keep reducing daily as a result tribalism.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Haywhyluv: 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
I need a job, A graduate of physics and electronics.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Starboytwo(m): 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
I have met really great people who touched my life here, I met someone who housed me once, met an elderly who connected me to some big guns in abj, met someone who paid part of my school fees here, met someone who offered to teach me to drive and afterwards gets a driving license free....baba I'm blessed up here....thank you nairalanders....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by emmyzy19(m): 1:14am On Jul 16, 2019
Hello guys please iam desperately in need of job,I reside in Kaduna. Help a brother
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Seankhalifa: 1:23am On Jul 16, 2019
emmyzy19:
Hello guys please iam desperately in need of job,I reside in Kaduna. Help a brother
grin grin no jobs in kd bro
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Seankhalifa: 1:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Starboytwo:
I have met really great people who touched my life here, I met someone who housed me once, met an elderly who connected me to some big guns in abj, met someone who paid part of my school fees here, met someone who offered to teach me to drive and afterwards gets a driving license free....baba I'm blessed up here....thank you nairalanders....
nairaland guys sure... I swear
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by 4gunners(m): 1:32am On Jul 16, 2019
I'm a civil engineering graduate, and in dire need of job. A good samaritan should pls help someone.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Carmal90(m): 2:08am On Jul 16, 2019
royalads:
I got my first writing job here on nairaland that was paying me 120k per month when i was a student. That was in addition to another posting job that was paying me in dollars then. I was able to pay my fees, and live like a G as a student.
Also, the contract that fetched me a good sum not long ago and will fetch more in the nearest future came from nairaland.
Although there are a bunch of miscreants here, if you have an insight, you can find serious minded people that will change your life on this forum, although their numbers keep reducing daily as a result tribalism.
How can I be a good writer?
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 16, 2019
royalads:

I've message you. Pls reply ur dm. I'm a writer and I want to be making money off it. Let God use you to change my life

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by royalads: 7:07am On Jul 16, 2019
Alanikoko:

I've message you. Pls reply ur dm. I'm a writer and I want to be making money off it. Let God use you to change my life

I am no longer into freelance writing. I still see advert for lots of freelance writing jobs on this forum. Try to check some of them.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by femi4: 7:24am On Jul 16, 2019
Graduateacher:
I'm not talking of N50,000 below, I'm asking from N100,000 above.
Nairaland moderators are paid N150k per month

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by savio93(m): 8:52am On Jul 16, 2019
lonelydora:

And you refused to read "Most". Meanwhile, I wasn't talking about Graduate trainee jobs.

You are lonley, so i won't bother trading words with you.
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by emmyzy19(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2019
I don't mind relocating
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Adetayo41(m): 10:01am On Jul 16, 2019
am innovative, creative and self driving, mining engineering graduate( 2.1 grade). am in need of a job .

am Willing to relocate anywhere in Nigeria, especially LAGOS Ogun Osun ENUGU etc. provided that It Worth it.

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2019
It's surprising to see that people actually get help from this forum.

I've been on nairaland since 2009/10. This moniker is new. I've never gotten any job or any help from this forum. I see the forum as that of bitter people, people who actually don't care about humanity, people who tend to use their wealth and position to intimidate other people.

In all, I just think God Almighty will come through at his appointed time. Just believe and be hopeful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by FunnyDude(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2019
calgaryFriend:
Back in 2012 I saw an advert for a bank job on nairaland, I applied and eventually got to work for the organisation for more than 5 years before I resigned earlier this year.

The entry level for the role was more than what a senior lecturer in a University was earning at the time.

Nairaland has been part of my life for more than 10years now and I can tell you it has shaped my life in more ways than any other thing or person.

I have also made great friends on this platform.

It's a pity majority of the people here just come in to post trash and fight, when people are making a living off the same platform.

I remembered when I was going for Nysc camp, dead broke that year, a genuine Nairalander helped me with 5k to travel to camp.

I didn't know him till date.

I became a Copywriter through info here.

I kicked start my writing journey here.

I met someone that taught me market research here. Same person has been my biggest client till now.

I began earning above 40k weekly as a full time SEO writer through Nairaland.
The thread below ---> https://www.nairaland.com/4605959/how-make-above-40k-every

People are making serious living in here - very true.

Nairaland is a big market.

I became who I am today through information on this great marketplace.

Nairalanders are good people.

I laugh at those that are filled with Hate speech and Tribalism here.

If only they know how serious people are feeding fat.

4 Likes

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Graduateacher(f): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2019
FunnyDude:

I remembered when I was going for Nysc camp, dead broke that year, a genuine Nairalander helped me with 5k to travel to camp.

I didn't know him till date.

I became a Copywriter through info here.

I kicked start my writing journey here.

I met someone that taught me market research here. Same person has been my biggest client till now.

I began earning above 40k weekly as a full time SEO writer through Nairaland.
The thread below ---> https://www.nairaland.com/4605959/how-make-above-40k-every

People are making serious living in here - very true.

Nairaland is a big market.

I became who I am today through information on this great marketplace.

Nairalanders are good people.

I laugh at those that are filled with Hate speech and Tribalism here.

If only they know how serious people are feeding fat.

Hi, I read through the link you posted. Can I get the free ebook Czar gave to you? I will also follow you to learn more, I've some questions
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by lonelydora: 11:55am On Jul 16, 2019
savio93:

You are lonley, so i won't bother trading words with you.

Fvck off
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Abubaka50(m): 12:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
I had Bsc in public /community Health and I have not seen any job post related to health sectors. I Av been a nairalander for years

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by damtan(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yet to meet anyone but looking forward to.
Graduate of Geology, interested in civil and construction firm. Presently in Abuja
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by dadayung1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
I really need a job, have been at home for a while.
Am a graduate of public administration yet to serve, but staying at home is killing me slowly. Am in dying need of a job..... i can relocate if need be. Right now am kobo less
Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by Seankhalifa: 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
Am looking for any job in kaduna urgently

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten A Good Job From Nairaland? by generationz(f): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
1984och:
It's surprising to see that people actually get help from this forum.

I've been on nairaland since 2009/10. This moniker is new. I've never gotten any job or any help from this forum. I see the forum as that of bitter people, people who actually don't care about humanity, people who tend to use their wealth and position to intimidate other people.

In all, I just think God Almighty will come through at his appointed time. Just believe and be hopeful

Scout business, tech and investment threads.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N-power Backlogs: What To Do If You Have Not Been Paid / Lagos State Community Sanitation Worker / N-power December Payment: FG Commences Payment Of N30,000 To 300,000 Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.