Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,363 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada (2071 Views)

How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping / Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? / Whats The Temperature In Your Place? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada by keleto(m): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Good day house, am about registering for my MPNP, One fear keeps coming to my mind, whenever I read of the winter temperature in Manitoba,my mind just keeps beating. I really hate cold weather, but though one can use winter jacket, I still have fear if that would be enough.
Pls can someone contribute to a way forward on this.
Thanks[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada by Spanishmilf(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
keleto:
Good day house, am about registering for my MPNP, One fear keeps coming to my mind, whenever I read of the winter temperature in Manitoba,my mind just keeps beating. I really hate cold weather, but though one can use winter jacket, I still have fear if that would be enough.
you hate cold and you want to come to canada don't waste your time go to Togo r cotonou where there is heat

2 Likes

Re: Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada by keleto(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
Brother, we are not quarrelling. I only need suggestions

8 Likes

Re: Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
keleto:
i lived in the UK for 4 years and i hated cold. used to wear jacket inside my house. i have reactions to cold. back in nigeria i sleep without fan or AC cos i hate cold. uk is rarely minus 2. but guess what i am going to canada soon as my PR is almost due. i have checked out british columbia which has favourable weather, but the place is expensive and depressing. Will have no choice than to go to ontario or alberta. if i wont die you also won't. inside the house there is heater

2 Likes

Re: Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada by akintunde63: 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
keleto:

There are warmer provinces like BC, NF & Nova Scotia, ON, AB...but generally, u must be prepared for extreme temps if you really want to come to Canny Land
Re: Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada by keleto(m): 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
Tina26:
i lived in the UK for 4 years and i hated cold. used to wear jacket inside my house. i have reactions to cold. back in nigeria i sleep without fan or AC cos i hate cold. uk is rarely minus 2. but guess what i am going to canada soon as my PR is almost due. i have checked out british columbia which has favourable weather, but the place is expensive and depressing. Will have no choice than to go to ontario or alberta. if i wont die you also won't. inside the house there is heater

Thanks man.
Only that one can't stay in other province for at least 3 yrs. If one enters through Manitoba pnp
Re: Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada by keleto(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
akintunde63:

There are warmer provinces like BC, NF & Nova Scotia, ON, AB...but generally, u must be prepared for extreme temps if you really want to come to Canny Land

Abi
Re: Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada by Princelarry304: 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
A very good day to you Keleto. Pls let's private chat ; lanre2ki@yahoo.co.uk
I want us to discuss some issues.

Many Thanks.
Re: Coping With Extreme Temperature In Canada by Greystone: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
keleto:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Watch: My Experience With A Bolt (taxify) Driver In Lagos. / Appeal Uk Visa-settlement( Fiancee) Help! / A Visit To Russia's "Silicon Valley", Skolkovo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.