Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old (118504 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday / Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Rita Daniels Dances With Her Daughter, Regina & Son-in-law, Ned Nwoko (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by tendingNews: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Regina Daniels Dances Braless, Rocks Her Billionaire Husband’s Boxers As Fans Complain She's Looking So Old And Slim!!!

Star actress, Regina Daniels was seen in a new video dancing in her billionaire husband's house.

She was seen dancing in boxers allegedly belonging to her husband, Ned Nwoko.

But her fans are complaining that the actress is looking so old, now slim and that her breasts have fallen. Some are saying that the old husband is using her young blood to look younger while she ages fast.

Others defended her, that she's pregnant so it's normal to look that way.

Watch the video and see more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/regina-daniels-wears-her-husbands.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by tendingNews: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by simonlee(m): 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why is she trying so hard to make us think she's happy?

287 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Jayslicky: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
The need to always show people that you are happy means you're suffering from depression, Regina is not enjoying that marriage. I just wonder what she and ned Nwoko would be discussing as husband and wife, their conversation would just be like a sugar daddy and his side-chick.
She is slowing loosing it and it shows in her dressing and immature statements on social media.

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by amaniro: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
She's gradually looking like her husband. Most at times for couples when you stay together for a long time you gradually start looking like your (husband or wife) Just see how Oyedepo looks like his wife

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by SageMK: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
Well she has been assimilating a great deal of Ned's DNA since they got married so that's why she looks old.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by TANID(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
amaniro:
She's gradually looking like her husband. Most at times for couples when you stay together for a long time you gradually start looking like your (husband or wife) Just see how Oyedepo looks like his wife
That's True My Brother, How I Wish My Future Wife Should Look Just Like Me By Just Stay Too Long With Me grin
Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by victorian(f): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ned sabi suck o! Chai! He has exhumed all the baby fat in her boobs and body.
Chineke mee!

Anyways ,She has money ,she can go for boobs rejuvenation or pump those boobs back and it will appear brand new .

Shebi tonto dike went under the knife as well and so many women out there .

Make she get brain , use her husband money do overhaul rejuvenation on the boobs and hips..

She will become brand new all over again.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Yuceeluv(f): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
That's what happens when you place your life's happiness on the world's approval.

simonlee:
Why is she trying so hard to make us think she's happy?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Jerkules: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Look at how she's looking like Veteran Actress Hilda Dokubo grin
Hilda's own is even standing firmer than hers

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by 1Sharon(f): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
amaniro:

Nope he doesn't

16 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
victorian:

Ned sabi suck o! Chai! He has exhumed all the baby fat in her boobs and body.
Chineke mee!

Anyways ,She has money ,she can go for boobs rejuvenation or pump those boobs back and it will appear brand new .

Shebi tonto dike went under the knife as well and so many women out there .

Make she get brain , use her husband money do overhaul rejuvenation on the boobs and hips..

She will become brand new all over again.

With the way you speak, I guess by now, you would have been seriously craving for Nwoko's dick

I am sorry, it is just my observation oo but you sound like someone who has been having mental picture or envisage of Ned's dick and it has 'scattered' your brain.

Just my observation oo undecided

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by victorian(f): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

With the way you speak, I guess by now, you would have been seriously craving fir Nwoko's dick

I am sorry, it is just my observation oo but you sound like some whom has been having mental picture or envisage of Ned's dick and it has 'scattered' your brain.

Just my observation oo undecided

Did i mention dick in what i typed?

Does dick suck boobs?

Why would i crave for ned dick ?wetin concern me and ned ?

Did i mention i want him?

Seeing things thats not there .

Very typical. Its very likely u crave over ned ,and u are using reverse psychology here .

If you want ned badly? Travel down to abuja.

Im not interested in ned , i prefer young handsome stud who has a good job.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by NOL2dworld(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
He never sleep, he never stumbler, he is never tried of hearing our prayers, when we are weak he is getting stronger..

So trust in him and cast all your care on him..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Mrop(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
wink cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by dam2000(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Virgina nwoko

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by FuckThaMod: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Regina in old man nwoko boxers grin
Why she no go old when she has been collecting old prick and wearing old man boxers? Nwoko virus too strong grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Lamasta(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bloggers no get news again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by dapsoneh: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=simonlee post=80290884]Why is she trying so hard to make us think she's happy?[/quote i wonder oo
Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by emeijeh(m): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
amaniro:

I don't know what you took, but you certainly need to go take a bath and sleep till tomorrow cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by salford: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
This girl nor fine at all sha.
Maybe the husband's money will change her.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by afroniger: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
She truly does look somehow. undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by SellmeYourBTC: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
All dose people saying "she will regret, she will regret", she dey ball dey go grin grin. You people should leave her to face her choices and their subsequent consequences, good or bad, e no concern una or me undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Pavore9: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
She sought attention and Nigerians are giving it to her.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by rainmoredays: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Old is an understatement

tosinornottosin:
Samsun oil for sale, Lagos and anywhere

Cure premature eja.cu.Lation. Samsun oil also available

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by ImpregnaTor(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
someone should tell me the dimension and width of the state of her current pussy, using tonto dike's own as a case study.
Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Blackfire(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Why do people hate this girl?
Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Adakintroy2: 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
Don't mnd her, na small pickin sense DE worry her..na honeymoon period be this. Once a polygamist always one.

One smally go trip the man again, him go marry press her. Her body go calm..na that one everybody go talk about.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by iammo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
smiley

Normal level, after the 100th knack as a couple you start to look like each other

Re: Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old by Chiccly(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
Who will advise this one to keep quiet and enjoy her marriage.

She is always on the limelight for one thing or the other.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Music House Valued At N800 Million Demolished / Actress Chizoba Bosah Is Dead - Pictures / Tekno Is Sick, Off To America For Treatment Of Acid Reflux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.