Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? (699 Views)

Where Do I Get Yellow Fever Vaccination Card For Traveling, In Lagos / How Can I Get Yellow Card In The Airport? / Where To Get Yellow-fever Vaccination (yellow Card) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? by tolajay: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Hello,

I’ll be traveling to Ghana tomorrow but I figured I’ll need the yellow card.

How can I get the original one as soon as possible?

Is it possible getting one at the airport tomorrow?

Initially planned using CrossCountry (there would have been no need for that) but later opted to fly (hence I need the yellow card now).

Thanks
Re: Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? by DaGC(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2019
It's been many years ago, but then I got it at the Airport. Don't know if that's still the norm, cause I don't fly to Accra anymore.

Good luck
Re: Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? by PetroDollaxxx: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
First, what are you coming to do in Ghana?

tolajay:
Hello,

I’ll be traveling to Ghana tomorrow but I figured I’ll need the yellow card.

How can I get the original one as soon as possible?

Is it possible getting one at the airport tomorrow?

Initially planned using CrossCountry (there would have been no need for that) but later opted to fly (hence I need the yellow card now).

Thanks
Re: Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? by tolajay: 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2019
grin

PetroDollaxxx:
First, what are you coming to do in Ghana?

Re: Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? by bankole200(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2019
Go to www.yellowcardnigeria.com .filled the form correctly, Pay online and take the generated receipt to any port health facility at the airport, their offices for issuance

1 Like

Re: Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? by stagger: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Go to Ministry of Health and take the bloody vaccine. That's what the yellow card is for: to show you have been vaccinated against yellow fever so you do not catch it in a foreign country and bring back home, or you do not take the virus from here to another country if you have been exposed.

Yellow fever is like Ebola: no cure, but it has a vaccine.

A yellow card is not just some random document you buy off the shelf like crayfish.

2 Likes

Re: Traveling To Ghana Tomorrow, Where Can I Get Yellow Card? by tolajay: 7:53am On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks! Is the issuance done the same day?

I read somewhere (not the official website) that it takes five days to be processed.

bankole200:
Go to www.yellowcardnigeria.com .filled the form correctly, Pay online and take the generated receipt to any port health facility at the airport, their offices for issuance

(1) (Reply)

About Dominican Republic / Which Coontry Can I Travel To With 600k / A Visit To Asagba, Asaba, Delta Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.