Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,179 members, 7,860,235 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday (3265 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Timaya's Daughter, Emma Celebrates Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Wothappen6: 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Timi and his wife, Busola, pictured above celebrating with their daughter who turned 7 years old yesterday July 14th.

See more https://www.wothappen.com/photo-timi-dakolo-and-wife-celebrate-with-their-daughter-on-her-7th-birthday/

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by hisroyalrealnes(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
She take style resemble pastor Krest....

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by thesicilian: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
They are now trying so hard to make it look like they are happy, posting everything on social media.

8 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
Beautiful woman, beautiful kids kiss

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Beautiful woman, beautiful kids kiss
Our kids will be more beautiful than them

Can't wait

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Our kids will be more beautiful than them

Can't wait

You're talking to a married woman tongue

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Damn gurrrrrlllllll, this curve be rounder than Kim Kardashian's a$$!!!!
Ain't nothing rounder than that a$$$$ cheesy
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by simonlee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2019
10years from now,she'll be introduced to her own "fat oyinbo" grin

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Stop lieing you are still very much single

I am 400% sure
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2019
Houseofglam7:

Damn gurrrrrlllllll, this curve be rounder than Kim Kardashian's a$$!!!!
Ain't nothing rounder than that a$$$$ cheesy

Haba! you wan cause problem abi? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Stop lieing you are still very much single

I am 400% sure

Not married but taken by one lucky benin dude kiss kiss
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Not married but taken by one lucky benin dude kiss kiss
WTF Benin of all places

Benin Boys are not trustworthy they are all hearth breaker they are all the same

But me I will never break your hearth
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
WTF Benin of all places

Benin Boys are not trustworthy

Same as the yoruba demons wink
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

who told you am youruba
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
who told you am youruba

What are you?
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

What are you?
Am Yoruba but am not a demon Demon are in the wilderness I don't know where you see Demon oooh I am a very Decent Yoruba Boy not a Demon ooh

By the way am Yoruba you are also Yoruba can't you see we are very compatible

Yoruba Girl+Decent Yoruba Boy=True LOVE
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Am Yoruba but am not a demon Demon are in the wilderness I don't know where you see Demon oooh I am a very Decent Yoruba Boy not a Demon ooh

By the way am Yoruba you are also Yoruba can't you see we are very compatible

Yoruba Girl+Decent Yoruba Boy=True LOVE

All these informations would have been useful some months ago. Now? it's useless cool

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by TANID(m): 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

All these informations would have been useful some months ago. Now? it's useless cool
HahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaha grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I Like This Kind Of Reply From You Ma'am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Wow it's Alright you are Forming HARD TO GET right Bravo!!!!!!

Form well ooh All I know is Am the One that will still TEAR YOUR NYLON AT LAST bet it!
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by itiswellwithme: 8:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
Only time will tell how long it will take the Dakolos to fully recover from the saga they have been embroiled in over the past few weeks. I pray these innocent children will not carry the stigma for the rest of their lives. Happy birthday Girl child, may God bless and keep you always. Amen.

Make Your Life Count". Lamide’s delivery is top notch. This video is sparking minds and changing lives around the world. Kindly share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmSlG92zXhY
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Contraflexure: 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2019
thesicilian:
They are now trying so hard to make it look like they are happy, posting everything on social media.

I saw Biodun Fatoyinbo on Sunday, overwhelmed with sadness despite the congregants' cheering that rends the air. The Dakolo's have it.
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Arclid: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
sugacoatedmouth:
Wow it's Alright you are Forming HARD TO GET right Bravo!!!!!!

Form well ooh All I know is Am the One that will still TEAR YOUR NYLON AT LAST bet it!

You joke too much grin grin grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by LOVEGINO(m): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
hisroyalrealnes:
She take style resemble pastor Krest....
make I hear. Na coza property ooo
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by amosmosco(m): 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
The other pikin just dey think how Pst rape her mama wink
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by amosmosco(m): 10:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Tohyorsih cool

I have a feeling that I know you

Are you the same tohyorsih in one NYSC group chat?
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
amosmosco:

I have a feeling that I know you

Are you the same tohyorsih in one NYSC group chat?

No i'm not cool
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Wait, are you not the same person as toryorsih?

I'm confused, ain't you suppose to be in China?
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 16, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Wait, are you not the same person as toryorsih?

I'm confused, ain't you suppose to be in China?

Yes i am. What is it?
Re: Timi Dakolo And Wife Celebrate With Their Daughter On Her 7th Birthday by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You joke too much grin grin grin grin
Ohh it look like joke to you abi

Joke with it well till it becomes reality

(1) (2) (Reply)

“my Girl Thinks I’m Cheating” – Peruzzi Laments Hrs After Chioma-davido Scandal / See What 'OKELE EBA' Eniola Badmus Is Wearing (PHOTO) / I Can’t Wear Bra All The Time – Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.