Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Moment Lady Mysteriously Slumped And Died While Dancing At A School Party - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Lady Mysteriously Slumped And Died While Dancing At A School Party (802 Views)

Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) / Man Punches His Fellow Man And He Slumped Down(Pics/Video) / Policeman Tries To Revive Okada Man Who Slumped After Kicking Him In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Lady Mysteriously Slumped And Died While Dancing At A School Party by EmmyBlogs(f): 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Heartbreaking moment Nigerian lady mysteriously slumped and died while dancing at a school party in Edo State

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/moment-lady-mysteriously-slumped-and.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Moment Lady Mysteriously Slumped And Died While Dancing At A School Party by EbukaHades10(m): 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
As i saw Edo

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Mysteriously Slumped And Died While Dancing At A School Party by godofuck231: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2019
Somewhere in Edo the village elders switched off her changeover from life down to death,rip

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Mysteriously Slumped And Died While Dancing At A School Party by dayleke: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2019
So So So sad......

One moment she was alive, bubbling with life and dancing,
Next moment death came knocking and she was gone.

RIP to her and may baba God give her family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Ameen.
Re: Moment Lady Mysteriously Slumped And Died While Dancing At A School Party by Sureguytalk(m): 9:55am On Jul 16, 2019
grin leave my state alone ooh
EbukaHades10:
As i saw Edo

1 Like

Re: Moment Lady Mysteriously Slumped And Died While Dancing At A School Party by Blackfire(m): 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Edo people I throway yansh for una....twale..... After you na you....the headquarters of witchcraft in the whole world....

See wetin una do .

(1) (Reply)

Man Strips Naked At Police Station To Please Female Officer / Thunderstorm Killed 36 Cows In Ijare Ondo State / Fake Doctor Arrested After Performing 8 Successful Surgeries . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.