Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action (44011 Views)

EPL: Alan Shearer Names Ronaldo, Jay-jay Okocha, Hazard In His Ultimate Ballers / Cristiano Ronaldo Faces Ban For Swearing At Atletico Madrid Fans (Photos) / Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Chelsea82: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2019
Eden Hazard's first week of training with Real Madrid and he's already doing a madness. La Liga defenders aren't ready.

'This is just the beginning!': Fans can't wait to see Eden Hazard in action for Real Madrid after video shows him displaying his skills against team-mates during first week of training.

Real Madrid fans were left stunned after a video was released showing their new signing Eden Hazard in action.

The former Chelsea star dazzled supporters on social media with his delicate footwork as he begun his preparations for the new season.

Hazard moved from Stamford Bridge in a deal that could rise to £150million and fans can't wait to see him live in action.See reactions,

@AshleyBravo posted a comment with two laughing emojis saying: 'He's gonna slap that league silly.'

@KingJamesHenry9 said: 'Well he was the best player in the EPL, I'd expect nothing less.'

@Iamphii said: 'Hazard is already carrying Madrid lol'

@NilsKern17 said:' This is just the beginning!'

Real Madrid wonderkid Takefusa Kubo has revealed he watches videos of Eden Hazard before he plays.

Kubo told Hazard in training on Real Madrid TV: 'I watch your videos before my matches!' to which Hazard laughed and said well done.

Watch Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/07/real-madrid-fans-stunned-after-video.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Chelsea82: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
More, Watch Full Videos HERE

2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by EbukaHades10(m): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2019
Chelsea fans when they remember he won't play for them next season

218 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by adewest1999(m): 12:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Hazard the football wizard........la liga defenders don buy market

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by internationalman(m): 12:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks to the likes of hazard and Messi who still make football entertaining to watch..

There was a reason we all loved Ronadinho... Hell I doubt he even scored more than a hundred goals in Barca's jersey and yet he's a legend and Zidane too..

And finally, thanks to those who have made football a competition for highest goal scorers..

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Damsyjay(m): 12:47am On Jul 16, 2019
There is nothing he can do that the likes of Messi, neymar, griezmann and other great players in the league have not done before.. So nothing new

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Bet9jaVirtual: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2019
Never praise a man before you bloat his ego
All these one na initial gra gra. Ask Fernando Torres Howfa

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by emeijeh(m): 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
IGG
Just wait small
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by namiji2598: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
La Liga players are in trouble✡️☪️

Like for hazard

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
I love this guy... Imagine him and that Japanese boy leading RM attack.. My club is still here bidding £25M + Jenkinson, Mustafi and Mkhitaryan for Neymar.. lols

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by morikee: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
I was too
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by rainmoredays: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
I believe that's what he's paid to do

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by momodub: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Good player
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by MicheyJ1: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Naso dem talk for bale.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by toxxnoni(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
hmmm
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by abdulazeez1002(m): 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by hisexcellency34: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
Wrong move. He should have joined Arsenal

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Babaheekmat: 12:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Shut up there.. Don't get me angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Babaheekmat: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Warn yourself

14 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
I hated watching my team playing against this guy.

Hazard is the most difficult player to mark on the planet.

He's not just a dribbler. He's super strong on the ball.

13 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by samcus(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
In Nigeria today.The moment ur gf gained admission before you or travel out.Bro just forget her.it is finish.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Robnectar(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
hazard
Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Kaxmytex(m): 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
He is hazardous, how la liga defenders wan take mark am, he is prone to being foul....

I dey pity diz defenders in advance o...

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Damsyjay:
There is nothing he can do that the likes of Messi, neymar, griezmann and other great players in the league have not done before.. So nothing new

Hater spotted

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Fans Stunned To See Hazard In Action by TGMISKY(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
God bless Eden Hazard for the wonderful 7 years he gave us

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training / FG Suspends Basketball In Nigeria For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.